Chapter 1.2

The Return of Superman

As the door shuts, Nichkhun stares at his kids thinking on what he should do next. After a minute his lips broke into a smile~Who's ready for Pororo?~ he exclaimed.

Lauren and Daniel had their eyes widely open as soon as they hear their favorite cartoons name.

~Lauren-ah wants Pororo!~
~Daniel is Pororo!~

~Okay now let's change clothes cause we are going to Pororo Park!~ he happily said while looking at his kids epic happy faces.

The kids hurriedly run to their room to wear the outfit that their mom had prepared for them.

☆*:.。. Nichkhun and the kids Interview .。.:*☆

~Annyeonghaseyo I'm Nichkhun and these are my kids. Introduce yourself guys.~

~Hello I'm Lauren Hye Won. I'm 3 years old.~ as she cutely introduce herself.

~Wah camera Poppa.~ Daniel excitedly says while pointing to the camera.

~Yes. Daniel Oppa now introduce yourself.~

~Annyeong Daniel is here. I'm 4 years old.~ he enthusiastically says.

Q. So Nichkhun how does it feel to be alone with your kids for 48 hours?

He shifted Daniel in his lap so he can comfortably continue with the interview. ~ I'm nervous I've never been left alone with the kids for that long.~ he chuckled as he was thinking what would happen in the next few hours.

Q. Any message to your wife?

~Ha ha ha Yeobo don't worry I'll be good appa to the kids.~

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The kids and the dad are now ready. Lauren is wearing her favorite pink short sleeves dress with her ankle high boots. Daniel is now wearing a blue Mickey Mouse tshirt with a jacket tied around his waist it is partnered with denim pants and white sneakers.

Nichkhun who is looking dashing as ever is wearing an H&M red t-shirt, denim pants, black military cap and an Air Max shoes.

He held to his kids hands as they went off to the parking lot.

Inside the car the kids are securely seated in the back they are eagerly waiting for their dad to start the engine so they could meet Pororo fast.

~Poppa faster I wanna see Pororo~ (≧∇≦)Daniel exclaimed.

~Calm down Min Ho. We're now ready to go.~ and with that they started their journey to the park.

During the entire trip Nichkhun ask the kids why do they like Pororo, where in the kids answers him happily, well Pororo is cute, he is chubby, he is a penguin and so much more.

As soon as Nichkhun sees the front of the park he informed the kids that they are getting near which excites the now overly hyper kids.

He stop the car and went to open the back seat so he can take the kids out.

The moment the kids steps on the floor both of them runs inside the park which shocked the dad ~Oi don't go anywhere! Wait for your daddy!~ he exclaimed while slapping his forehead.

~Omo poppa your so slow.~ (⌒▽⌒)shouted by his cute daughter.

~Faster poppa faster.~\(^o^)/ Daniel who is now waving his arms up.

Nichkhun jogs to his children then sweep them of their feet ~Aigoo don't run off like that okay! Just stay with your dad so you won't get lost.~ as he kisses the cheeks of his children.

The kids giggles because of their father's antics of making them feel happy.

They roam around the park with both of the kids walking hand in hand with their dad. The trio has already caught the attention of the people. Most of them are telling Khun on how cute his kids are while the others are asking where is Tiffany. He answers them that it his moment to bond with his kids while Tiffany should enjoy her vacation/work.

They went to the Moon sand where they made sand castles, ride the Pororo train, the carousel and many more. As the hour goes by the 2 hyper kids with a very tired dad is now hungry and ready to eat.

~Poppa Lauren is hungry.~ the girl says while holding her tummy due to hunger.

~Me too Poppa!~

~Okay let's have a lunch first before we go to the theater.~ he drags his children to a mini kids cafe and ordered chicken, fries, sundaes, sandwiches and juices.

During their meal Nichkhun ask the kids if they had fun. ~Babies did you have fun playing with daddy?~ he asked while munching on his sandwich.

Daniel raises his hand and answered ~Poppa Daniel loves daddy so happy to play with you!.~

~So who do you love more me or Pororo?~ he jokingly asked his children.

Lauren was the first to answer which left him heartbroken. ~Pororoooo!~ (≧∇≦)~How about Daniel?~ he poutly asked his first child hoping that the answer would be different. Without hesitation Daniel answers quickly ~Pororo and Mickey.~ while his busy dipping his fries in the ketchup.

Nichkhun felt like rocks fell down on his head ~Omo my kids like cartoons more than me.~ he told them while rubbing his fake teary eyes.

The 2 kids now look up to their dad then tackled him down saying they were just kidding because they love their momma and poppa than Pororo.

Nichkhun laughingly hugs his children back and told them how much they love them.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

After their sumptuous meal the trio went to the theater to watch Pororo the musical. They seated on the third row seats. When everyone is already seated the lights on the theater close and only the lights on the stage can be seen. One by one Pororo and his friend went out which made the kids jump.

They sing and dance to the song. Nichkhun can't help but chuckle at the sight in his sides. His children are singing the song with so much energy.

yah! Pororo-da!
noh-neun geh jeh-eel joh-ah
chin-goo-deul moh-yuh-rah!
un-jeh-nah jeul-guh-wuh
geh-goo-jeng-ee Pororo!

The characters went out of the stage and went to the children. Lauren and Daniel went giddy when Pororo is nearing at their spot. Nichkhun can't help but feel the excitement his children are feelings.

~Poppa Pororo is coming.~ Lauren says with stars in her eyes.
~Yes my baby.~ He smiles at his daughter.

Pororo went to Lauren and Daniel and reach out his hands so they can handshake. The kids were too starstruck with Pororo only snap out of their daydreaming after they Dad said that they now can touch and hug Pororo. Without any hesitation the two kids hug him like there's no tomorrow.

After an hour of fun and enjoyment of watching and "fan meeting" with their favorite character the trio went back to their lovely home.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Nichkhun is busy preparing for their dinner when Lauren ask for her Mom.

~Poppa where is momma?~the pouting cute girl ask.

The idol dad turned to face his daughter and ask why is she looking for their mom. ~I miss Momma.~ the now teary eyed girl said.

Nichkhun kneel down to the level of his daughter. ~Well momma is at work right now so she can't come home.~ he sadly says while patting the head of the little girl. ~Do you really miss your momma?~

The girl who is now sobbing says that she really miss her momma.

Shock by the sudden so of her daughter Nichkhun panicked a little bit and wonders how will he handle the little girl "ooh this is harder than I thought."

Daniel who's watching tv in the living room was startled with the cries of her sister went to the kitchen.

~Why is Hye Wonnie crying?~ ask by the curious Daniel.

~It's because she missed your Momma.~ says Khun who is now hugging her daughter.

~Wae? Omma not coming home?~ the now sad Daniel ask.

Hesitantly Nichkhun answers him with a no which triggers the tears of the young boy.

Now he is really panicking with the sight of his 2 children crying. "Yeobo what should I do? Come home now."

Suddenly an idea came to his mind. ~Aigoo why don't we call Momma later? You can talk to her before you go to sleep. Is that good?~ his a little nervous that this won't make his children stop crying.

But in an instant the 2 kids stop sobbing and went all happy again. Nichkhun can't help but sigh at what happened.

☆*:.。. NICHKHUN INTERVIEW.。.:*☆

~The kids attitude is really like there mom. One moment they're happy then suddenly "bam!" Mood change.~ Khun says while remembering the moments earlier and his wife's attitude.

Q. Is it their first time to be left alone with you?

~No not really. It's just that they are mostly around their mom even though she's busy with her concerts and other jobs.~

Back to the house

The dad and the kids are already eating. The meal is consisted of rice, chicken thai curry and tom yam soup . (A/N I haven't tried thai cuisine ^.^)

Out of curiosity Khun asked the kids what would they like to be when they grow up. ~Ne, Hye Wonnie and Min Ho when you grow up what do you want to do?~

The kids stared at their dad cutely which makes him blush because of their so innocent aegyo.

~I want to be like momma pretty and good in singing.~ Lauren says while showing her dad the eye smile that he loves. ~Aigoo, your just like your mom both of you are really pretty and cute.~ he says while pinching the nose of Lauren which makes her laugh.

Daniel who feel left out suddenly stood up which startled the duo. Full of confidence he said that he will be like his daddy ~I'll be good handsome boy and dance really good.~ while imitating the former 2PM crazy motorcycle dance. This has earned a good laugh from the dad.

~Ha ha ha you really are my son huh handsome and really good ne.~ while giving his son a thumbs up. The kid smiled back with a thumbs up.

The dinner went by with full of fun and happiness.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

~Annyeonghaseyo.~ a very beautiful face was seen in the screen.

~Yeobo? How are you?~ Khun can't hide his smile after seeing the beautiful face of his wife even though they just went separate ways earlier.

Tiffany can be seen giggling after seeing his handsome husband~Well I miss you too Honey.. I'm doing good how bout you and the kids?~

~I miss you so much and well I called not just to see you but because the kids cried earlier and they are looking for you.~ he was a little bit troubled when he said that because he knows that his wife would be sad to know that the kids misses her so much.

Tiffany frowns after hearing what his husband says~Aigoo, let me talk to them hon.~

Khun immediately called the attention of his two kids.

~Momma wants to talk you.~ he gladly hands them the phone to see their momma.

Lauren and Daniel smiled after seeing their mommy.

~Momma we miss you so much.~

~I miss you too babies. How was your day?~

~Momma poppa, Lauren and Daniel met Pororo.~ the hyper Daniel says.

~Really, I hope that I was with you.~ Tiffany pouted.

~Momma don't be sad. Lauren will watch again with you.~

~Ahh thank you baby.~ as she sent her virtual kiss to her lovely daughter.

~Don't forget Daniel.~ who's now pouting because he was left out again for the future plans.

~Of course baby lets go again with Poppa also ok.~

~Ok momma!.~

~Now get ready to bed it's already past your bed time. Momma loves you so much okay. Don't make poppa sad.~

~Yes momma we'll be good babies to daddy. We love you too.~ the 2 kids made a flying kiss to their mom.

~Love you guys mwah.~

The kids return the phone to their who was still hoping that his hon is still on the line but was quite disappointed to see that she already drop the line. Aigoo I didn't even get a chance to say good night to her. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Nichkhun stand up to his chair so he could get his kids ready for sleep.


*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Preview for the next Chapter.

Strike a pose!

Look in the camera Lauren!

Good job Daniel!

~ The kids are really professional and beautiful just like the mom and dad.~
.
.
.
~ It's not just about the genes it's also because your a great designer.~
.
.
.
~ Aigoo don't flatter me Mr. Nichkhun.~
.
.
.
~ I'm just saying the truth Ms. Jung.~

B&E kids photo shoot


A/N. That was quite long. I don't know if this is good or not. But I'll still try my best to give justice to what I started. Lols. Thanks for subscribing and comments.