Chapter 1.1

The Return of Superman

8 in the morning 
Gangnam District
 

The sounds of sizzling food and the cluttering of kitchen utensils were heard inside the kitchen while heavy snoring could be heard inside the mansion of the first Superman participant for this season.

~Omo, oppa wake up it's already 8. Wakey wake up.!~ Said Tiffany, a former SNSD member and now known as one of the music producer in SME.

~No.! Let me sleep some more.~

~Nah, can't do that you have to prepare for your days with the kids.~ Tiffany is complaining while shaking her husband from his heavy sleep.

~Okay, I'm now awake. Where's my good morning kiss?~ the husband says while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

~Khun Oppa be discreet we're on national television.~ shouted by Tiffany while softly punching her husband's chest. ~you should also wake the kids up so we can have our breakfast.~ her voice trailing off as she goes out of their bedroom. 

~Oh gosh this is it I think I need a really heavy breakfast for this day.~ Nichkhun says while flexing his muscles as a simple exercise. 

☆*:.。. Tiffany Interview .。.:*☆

Q- how does it feel that you would be letting your kids to be with your husband for the next 48 hours?

~Well it's kind of nerve wracking but I know my husband can handle 2 kids.~ (*^_^*)

Q- Do you think he could accomplish the mission you gave him?

~He can do it. The task isn't that really hard, he he he~

Back to the House

Nichkhun first went to his son's room which is filled with Mickey Mouse stuffs.

~Yo handsome wake up. Momma made your favorite food.~ whispers Nichkhun.

~Pancake????~ the still sleepy Daniel says.

~Yup with lots of strawberries on top.~ 

Daniel who's now widely awake hurriedly jump out of bed and run to where the pancakes are while shouting ~Daniel pancakesssss~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Nichkhun shows his eye smile while thinking of how cute his son is when it's about food. He then went to the nearby room to wake his princess up.

Slowly while opening the door to the pink (when)room he was surprise to see his little girl is already awake and playing with her dolls.

The girl looks up and cutely greeted his father. ~Good mowning appa (≧∇≦)~
~Ayo princess good morning too how's your sleep?~ says Nichkhun while reaching for his daughter so he could carry her.

~Lauren hash a good dream~ while hugging to his father.

~Good. Now momma made breakfast and Daniel oppa is already eating, let's go!~ Khun happily says while he's kissing his daughter's both cheeks.

Dining Area

~Aigoo, Min Ho eat slowly.~ Tiffany is scolding her son because he is eating too fast.

His mouth with still full of pancakes says~But momma makes the best pancakes in the whole world~ while making a big circle using his arms. Tiffany let out a soft giggle because of his son comment.

Well like father like son. They both know how to woo girls.

~Oppa wait for Lauren~ screamed Lauren.
As Khun and the princess is coming near the table.

~Annyeonghaseyo baby princess~ (⌒▽⌒) Fany says while reaching for her daughter so she can sit on her lap.

~Annyeonghaseyo Momma~ the cute daughter of her says who comfortably seats in her momma's lap.

They had already started eating their breakfast with full of laughter and happiness.

Nichkhun can't help but smile at his family and think of how wonderful his life had become.

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them". -Desmond Tutu

♪───O*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'☆'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*O────♪

After the breakfast Fany who will leave her husband and children for 48 hours is all packed and ready to go.

~Yeobo here's the list of what you should do for the next days.~ Fany says while handing him the paper of terror, well the list of his task. ~Oppa fighting!~ 

~Aish this would be easy as ABC just enjoy yourself and have a great vacation.~ Khun says as he back hugged his lovely wife. 

~I will Oppa~ as Fany kiss him on his cheeks. ~And for my little angels~ she kneeled down ~be good to poppa okay. Don't make him sad.~ Fany hugs her children tightly as if she doesn't want to let them go.

~Momma don't leave Lauren.~ a teary eyed Lauren says. ~Ah don't cry my baby momma will come back fast. Okay!~ as she wipes the tears of her daughter.

~Daniel will be a good boy and Oppa, momma.~ Daniel confidently says.

~Arraso, momma will give you a prize if you do that.~ Fany happily says while making a pinky promise to her son. 

Tiffany gets up and went to the door ready to leave. She turned back and says ~Sarangheyo~ with both arms making a form of heart. And with that she left Nichkhun to handles the children for the next 48 hours. 

A/N. I never thought writing a story is this hard. I also like to extend my gratitude to everyone who subscribe to my story. Khunfany shippers fighting! 
I would also like to add some pictures but I don't know how... ( ̄▽ ̄)