Chapter 1.3

The Return of Superman

9 in the morning

Gee gee gee gee Baby Baby
Gee gee gee gee Baby Baby

The cute and adorable Lauren dance and sing to her mom's group famous song Gee. Nichkhun can't help but smile at her daughter who's showing the talent that she inherited from her idol parents. Daniel who is too busy munching on his food didn't dare to look at his sister but still bobbing his head to the music.

When the music has stop Lauren went to their dinning table and start eating her breakfast.

~Kids do you know where we are going right now?~ Nichkhun ask his children.

The 2 kids shakes their head indicating that they don't know where will they go.

Nichkhun smiled and told them that they would be modeling just like what they're parents do.

After eating their heavy breakfast he help his children in brushing their teeth and dressing them up.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Everyone is busy preparing for the photo shoot of Blanc and Eclare Junior edition. The kids can be seen posing in front of the camera.

~Omo Daniel look at the camera.~ the camera man instructed the little boy.

Daniel is wearing a light blue button down shirt and black winter coat which is paired up with black leather shoes. It is paired up with a kiddy black sunglasses. Overall he looks like the chic small version of Nichkhun.

~Ok thank you Daniel for the pictures.~ the photographer looks really satisfied with the pictures.

~Poppa did you see that?! I'm good right?!~ Daniel happily hops to his father who is seating near the camera director. (A/N I'm not quite familiar with photoshoot setup XD)

Daniel settles his self in his father lap to look at his picture.

~Yes your a handsome and good boy. Very good.~ He says while looking at his son.

~Daniel come here we have to dress you up again.~ Stylist noona called for Daniel.

~Go baby. Show them your best shot.~ Nichkhun happily encourages his son. Daniel stood up and waks to the noona.

The camera director looks at Nichkhun and smiled. ~What a great appa have you became ne.~ he says which makes Nichkhun blush. ~Well I want to be the best appa for them.~ There talk was interrupted when Lauren went out for she was next to be photographed.

Lauren is wearing a baby pink straight dress with a white knitted top. This is paired with black high socks and ankle boots. She have her hair slightly curled in the end. Another mini me look of Tiffany.

The photographer told Lauren to look at the camera and smile.

She did as what she was told posing like she is not a 3 years old girl.

Nichkhun who was sitting behind looks really satisfied with his daughter. He is mentally thinking that Tiffany will be really to see this photos.

After the shoot the photographer as them to have a lunch break before heading for another shot of photos.

Lauren went to his appa asking for their lunch.

~Poppa I'm hungry.~ the pouting Lauren said.

Nichkhun stood up and carried his daughter and went to the dressing room so they can have their lunch.

~Poppa already ordered your favorite chicken and pasta.~ he says while they are walking. ~You buy many chicken?~ Lauren tilted her head and ask.

~Yes I bought many chicken so my baby won't be hungry.~

Nichkhun stops in front of the room and opened the door. There he sees his son is already eating his share of meal. They went to him and seat beside Daniel so they can start eating their lunch.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After they had their meal the kids started their photo shoot again. Nichkhun who was standing near the monitor was tap by someone.

~Hey Khun Oppa long time no see.~ Nichkhun looks to his side and smiled. ~Well hello there Ms. CEO.~ He teasingly greeted that someone.

~Oh come on Oppa stop the teasing okay.~

~I'm just kidding you know Jessica.~ he smiled.

Jessica smiled back and look at the children who's posing for the camera. ~~The kids are really professional and beautiful just like the mom and dad.~

~ It's not just about the genes it's also because your a great designer.~ Nichkhun says to Jessica.

~ Aigoo don't flatter me Mr. Nichkhun.~ Jessica slaps Khun shoulder.

~ I'm just saying the truth Ms. Jung.~ he told her then continued ~ so how's the preparation for the reunion.~ he ask.

Jessica was shock then eyed him~Aigoo Oppa what reunion?~ Nichkhun who immediately get it gasp at his mistake.

~Errr reunion.. for the.. mmm~ he is now confused on what will he say. Thankfully the photographer shouted. ~That's it everyone. Thank you for your help.~

Nichkhun breathed out 'well that was stupid of me to say'.

Daniel and Lauren went to their appa. ~Good job my babies!~ he makes a thumbs up to his children. ~Now greet this ahjumma here~ he pointed at Jessica which earned him a pinch on his side.

~Annyeong Daniel and Lauren~ she greeted them with a smile.

~Annyeong Jessica Unnie/Noona.~ they both greeted her. She smiles with the way they greet her.

~Aigoo atleast your children knows that I'm too y to be an ahjumma.~ she glared at Nichkhun.

~Momma said that So Nyu Shi Dae unnie should be called unnie not ahjumma.~ Lauren cutely says.

~Your Momma is really kind hahaha.~ she says. Jessica looks at her watch and told them that she have to go. ~Aish I have to go bye bye 2 darling angels unnie have to go somewhere. I'll visit you next time ok.~

~Noona you will go to momma and practice?~ Daniel innocently ask.

Jessica was shock with what she heard 'like father like son' she smiled ~Unnie will be meeting someone and not momma but I'll be visiting you soon ok.~

~Unnie bring ice cream again ok.~

~Okay I'll bring strawberry ice cream for Lauren and chocolate cake for Daniel.~

~Bye unnie/noona~ they both said.

~ok see you soon babies and to you too Khun Oppa.~

Nichkhun looks at his children ~well let's go home.~

The two children happily obliged and went home.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

~No I don't like it.~ Daniel cries.

~Poppa Lauren is scared.~ Lauren run away.

'Is really going to the hospital that scary?' Nichkhun thought.

Authors Note: I'm sorry for the short chapter. It's just that the KhunFany break up rumors and those freakingly blind items that is obviously pertaining to them is kind of affecting me.

I promise that I'll do a better job for the next chapter.

Thank you everyone!