Chapter 2.2

The Return of Superman

9 in the Morning
SM Entertainment Bldg.

The trio can be seen entering one of the mist prominent entertainment building in Korea. Everyone greeted them with smiles while some of them are taking pictures.

~Annyeonghaseyo where here for Mrs. Horvejkul.~ Nichkhun proudly said to the receptionist.

~One moment sir.~ the girl who can't even look at the eyes of the former idol said. She is blushing because of the fact that he is so handsome.

Nichkhun looks around the building, it has been so long since he stepped inside the building. He remembered the time when he went here to ask for the hand of his lovely wife. 'It was year 2018 when it happened...' His thought were interrupted when the receptionist informed him to go up straight by the room. Tiffany still have some meetings so she told them that they still have to wait for a little more.

Nichkhun thought that they should roam around the building rather than stay in the room and let the kids be bored.

~Kids let walk around maybe we can meet some famous idols here.~ he said to his children. This was earned by some giggles and teasing.

~Poppa Oppa is very happy because we might see Irene unnie.~ Lauren teases his older brother.

Daniel blushes with what his sister has said. ~Omo I don't like her.~ he denied it.

~Wae then why are you blushing?~ still not yet done with the teasing.

~Poppa Lauren won't stop teasing me.~ he fake his cries so he can gain sympathy from his father.

Nichkhun smiled and ask Lauren to stop teasing his brother. In return she has stop teasing him but without showing her tongue on him.

He held the hand of his children so they won't run away.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Their first stop is in the famous SM rehearsal room. Nichkhun took a peek at the door and saw EXO doing there last pose. *A/N imagine the ending pose for Overdose.

~Poppa someone practicing?~ Lauren ask.
~Hmm it's your EXO oppa.~ he said.
~Wah EXO hyung?!~ Daniel happily said and you can see twinkle in his eyes while saying that. ~Poppa lets enter.~ he continued.

~Aish but don't run and disturb them okay.~ he said then he slightly pull the door.

EXO members look at the door and beamed a smile after seeing their producer's kids.

~Wah Bacon Hyung!~ Daniel shouted excitedly.

Baekhyun smirk at his noona's son.

~Kids greet them nicely~ Nichkhun said to his children ~and Daniel don't tease your Hyung.~

~Annyeonghaseyo Oppa/hyung.~ both of them said in chorus while doing a 90 degrees bow.

The EXO members smiled and greeted them enthusiastically ~Hana Dul Seut~ Kyungsoo counted ~We are One. Hello! We are EXO!"~ they all shouted.

One by one each member played with the children while the others talk to Nichkhun.

~Nichkhun hyung are you visiting Noona?~ Tao ask.

~Yes we're just waiting for her meeting to be done that's why we're roaming around the building. Sorry for disturbing you guys.~ He bow his head to show his sincere apology.

Tao and Kai were taken back by his bow shakes their heads. ~Hyung come on no need to bow we like your kids and we still have free time so it's okay.~ Kai says. They still continued in their talks.

It's been a long since they had a talked with a sunbaenim so they use this chance to ask him more about idol life even though EXO has been in the industry for too long.

On the other side for the room Daniel was showing off his killer dance moves to some of his hyungs. He feels so proud because they are watching him.

~Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo...~ Daniel dance and sings which earned a few claps from those who surrounding him.

~Daniel I should ask your Momma to come and join us.~Sehun said. ~Ya you'll be the mini me.~ Baekhyun proudly points to himself. ~Come on we know I'm the best in here.~ Kyungsoo proudly fans himself.

~Eh but I want to be like Tao hyung.~ disappointed groans can be heard from the elders. He continued by telling them the reason why he wants Tao. ~Because he is so tall see.~ he pointed out at Tao who look at him and smiled.

~Hyungs Daniel doesn't want to be midgets like you.~ he teases them and laughs.

~Yah who are you calling midgets.!~ Kyungsoo shouted.

This earned a few laughs while Daniel played with his favorite Baekhyun hyung who's disappointed because he was not chosen by the younger one.

~Yah Daniel why didn't you choose me? I thought I'm your favorite?~Baekhyun ask him. ~ I want to be taller than you hyung.
But your still my favorite hyung.~ he said while patting the head of Baekhyun which in return hug him like there's no tomorrow.

Lauren was being hound on the other side of the room by the remaining EXO members.

~Lauren who do you like the best among us?~ Suho asked.

~Hmm I like everyone but I like the most is Chanyeol Oppa.~ Lauren said and smiled at the older guy.

Chanyeol lifted Lauren up and proudly show off to his hyungs that he's better than them.

~See Lauren prefers me over you.~ he teases them.

~Aniyo Lauren is just being nice to you kid~ Xiumin scolded Chanyeol.

Lauren interrupted their bickering in who's better than them.

~Momma told me that Chen Oppa is really good in singing. I want to sing with you.~ she happily tell him. Chen became really happy with what he heard and deliberately sing a song.

The room was filled with laughter and talks when EXO manager came and told them that break is over.

Nichkhun called his children so they can get out of the room.

~Kamsahamnida Oppa/Hyung!~ the children wave their bye bye to EXO.

~See you again next time little kids.~ they responded.

~Good luck in your concert and have a great day.~ Nichkhun said as he led the children out of the room.

~Yes sunbae nim.~

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The kids happily walks around building when they met another familiar idol.

~Nichkhun Oppa Annyeonghaseyo.~ this someone bow down.

~Ah Krystal-shi Annyeonghaseyo, how are you doing?.~ he ask her.

~I'm doing great Oppa I just got back from a recording. How bout you? Are you visiting Fany Unnie?~

Nichkhun nodded and point at his children, ~They want to see their Mom but she's currently still in the meeting so where just roaming around.~ Krsytal kneeled down and talk to them.

~Your so cute Lauren.~ Krystal says.
~Thank you unnie you're also pretty.~ she replied.

~You're also very handsome Daniel. Just like the father and mother. Very good genes indeed.~ She says and stand up.

Nichkhun smiled back and remembered something. ~Jessica also said the same thing Eh.~

~Of course we're sisters after all hahaha.~

The fx manager can be seen running towards them. ~Ah Annyeonghaseyo Nichkhun Shi and kids.~ Fx manager said. ~I'm sorry to interrupt your talks but Krystal has a fan meeting we can't afford to be late... Again.~

~Hahah okay hyung we're also on our way to Tiffany.~ Nichkhun said.

~Ah but I haven't talked with them for a long time.~ Krystal pouted but still bow down to them.

~Ne unnie you visit us at our home with Jess unnie okay.~
~Yeah let's play again in our house.~

~Okay sweet little angels we'll visit you home.~ she smiled and wave her goodbye to them.

They did their goodbyes and went on separate ways.

The trio who's now on their halfway thru the hallway met again another famous idol group.

~Super Junior Ahjussi!~ Lauren says while Nichkhun is laughing at what his daughter said.

The Ahjussi looks at their side and smiled.

~Wah my future bride is here.~ Heechul opens his arms wide and let Lauren hugs him.

~Yah Khun how can you teach your kids like that.~ Kyuhyun shouted at Nichkhun jokingly.

~But you're all Ahjussi now right?~ Nichkhun teases them.

~Aish Daniel don't listen to your Father okay?~ Kangin tells Daniel. ~Eh but momma said that you're Ahjussi.~ Daniel innocently said.

~Wah even Fany-Ah said that?~ Siwon who's beside them said, shock can be seen in his face.

~What a weird family.~ Sungmin said. ~But Sungmin Oppa your hair is weirder. It's color red.~ Lauren pointed at his hair.

~Eh but your mommy's hair is red also is that not weird?~ he asked the kid who looks up from he was doing.

~But momma suits that hair.~ Daniel said.
~And I don't?~ Sungmin pouted. The SuJu members laugh at him.

~Yah Sungmin don't do aegyo it's freaking out the children.~ Heechul said. ~Right baby Lauren?.~

~Eh Oppa what are you doing here?~ Fany who just have their meeting finish walks up to them.

~Ah here comes Ms. Producer.~ Kangin shouted.

The kids who are being held by some SuJu members released theirselves from them and run to their Momma.

~Momma we miss you.~ the kids hugs their mom's leg.

~I miss you too my darlings.~ she said and hugs them.

~Ne Fany-ah your kids said I have weird hair.~ Sungmin tells Fany.

~Eh? Then I'm weird too.~ she laughs. ~No you're not momma your pretty.~ Daniel says.

~Ah Oppa Sangjanim is looking for all of you he wants to talk to your group.~ She abruptly said. Well she did forgot to mention it earlier because she's to thrilled to see her family in the company.

~Admit it Fany you just want to monopolize them Hmpff.~ Chulla who's disappointed because Lauren run off from him said.

~Aniyo Oppa I won't do that.~ but deep in her mind she's agreeing to what he's saying.

~Okay as you say my dear diva sister.~Chulla says.

The SuJu members went off but right after they said their goodbyes to the family.

~Ah Oppa what are you doing here?~She ask again. She is now carrying the not so light Lauren while Daniel is being carried by Nichkhun.

~Yeobo you don't want to see us? Wah Kids momma doesn't want to have lunch with us.~ Nichkhun tells his kids. Well it was a joke and their kids know it.

~Yah what are you saying of course I'm so happy to see you. How can you say that to me!.~ Fany fake sobs while covering her face in Lauren's hair.

~Wah Poppa your making momma cry.~ Lauren scolded his father while patting her mom's hair.

~I'm just kidding my baby.~ Fany smiled at her daughter.~Now where are we going to eat?~

~I have an idea where we will eat.~ Nichkhun said.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The happy family is now inside of a restaurant. It's not big and crowded but it has a homey feeling in it.

~Annyeonghaseyo!~ greeted by the ahjumma. ~Ah Nichkhun-Shi and Fany-Shi its you!~ the ahjumma was surprise to see the two famous idol.

~Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma long time no see ne.~ Nichkhun said. ~Yah is this your daughter and son? Omo they look just like the 2 of you. Come sit in your favorite spot.~ the ahjumma led them to a table.

They seated in the table near the corner Daniel seated beside her mom while Lauren with her dad.

~Wow this feels nostalgic~ Fany said while looking around the shop. ~Eh momma the ahjumma knows you and poppa you always eat here?~ Daniel asked.

~Yeah this is where your momma and I first dated.~ Nichkhun happily tells them.
~Dated?~ Lauren looks at his mother and father. ~A long time ago?~ She asked.

~Yes before we even debuted.~ he said while trying to recall those memories.

~Yah what are you saying to them!.~ Fany who was blushing tells him off.

~Oh come on as if not everyone knows our love story.~ he wiggles his eyebrows to his lovely wife.

~Yah poppa tell me your story.~ Lauren said.

But before Nichkhun could speak the ahjumma went back and asked for their order.

~Okay kids what do you want?~ the ahjumma ask.

~I want tteokboki!~ Lauren shouted.
~Me Me! I want pajeon.~ Daniel shouted.
~Okay! Ahjumma one tteokboki and pajeon and beef. Give us more banchan ok ahjumma. How about you Yeobo?~ Khun asked her.

~I want pork's feet. But Oppa we can't order soju right?~ Fany asked her husband.

~Yah Yeobo we can't do that it's still early in the afternoon.~ he scolded her wife. Wow my wife is really something Eh. He thought ~That's all ahjumma don't listen to my wife's order.~ he said to the ahjumma who left in a haste.

Tiffany whispered to his husband ~Okay but it will taste really good with soju ne?~ She still insisting her husband who just let out a long sigh. ~Aish come on Oppa I'm just kidding~ ^.^

~Ne Momma what is soju?~ Daniel asked. Nichkhun has this see-what-you-did look at his wife, who just sheepishly smile at her husband.

~Ah it's a drink that is for adults only.~ he said. ~Why for adults only Poppa?~ Lauren ask.

~Well it doesn't taste good for kids. You won't like it.~ Nichkhun taps his daughter's head.

Tiffany just smiled at his husband he is really good in handling kids.

~Like medicine?~ Lauren ask. ~Yes my little angel but medicine is really good for kids and soju is not okay.!~ Fany tells them.

The food arrived after their small talks. The parents are still helping their children in eating to avoid making a mess in the table.

~Uhm yummy food Eh. Poppa you didn't tell us your story.~ Lauren said while eating her kimchi.

Nichkhun choked on his food. I didn't think they will remember it. ~You still remember that topic?~ he asked.

~Yah Poppa you said you'll tell us.~ Daniel insisted his father to continue the story.

Tiffany looks at him while waiting for him to say something.

Nichkhun looks confused everyone knows their story but not the part that they dated even before they debuted.

~Ah I'll tell you next time why don't we eat first you don't want Mr. Kimchi to be sad because you won't eat him right?~ Khun said nervously.

~Ok poppa but you tell us next time ok.?~ Daniel said.

He just nodded his head. He really wants to end this topic.

Fany looks at his husband with delight. This is his problem when he's too happy he must forgot that there are cameras here.

A perfect family will always eat together, pray together and sleep together.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

~Hyung I'm so jealous of you.~ Wooyoung patted his hyung shoulder.

~Then go and get married!~ Nichkhun laughs at him.

~Junsu Oppa when will we meet your baby?~ She asked him. It's been a long time since she have a new playmate and she can't wait for the baby to come out.

Junsu smiled at her. ~Sooner little angel.~

Yeah! 2PM is rocking the house down.
Let's go Michingeo Aniya!

Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy and stress this past few days. I'm really excited to write this chapter because SM town is in here but I guess some of the encounters are too short. Another thing I forgot to mention shinee, red velvet and fx.

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are welcome! Belated Valentine's Day and happy Single Awareness day for all of us singles. :) Happy Chinese/Lunar New year!