Sweet

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun’s POV

  We walk side-by-side to the Starbuck near her company as we settle down towards a seat near the back. Coffee aroma flood my nose as some indistinct whispers from the tables in the cafe surrounded us. A waitress brought us what we’ve ordered as we sat down across of each other.

  "Here’s your black coffee sir, and your Americano miss.” I’ve noticed how Jae changed, in the past she hated drinking coffee, she loved sweet drink-- vanilla frappuccino with lots of whipped cream. She didn’t change much physically, but everything about her changed-- her comforting aura, her warm eye, her eye-smile. Nevermind, she doesn’t even smile now. This is like sick joke that life is playing with me. I’ve prayed every night for Jae to come back, but now she is in front of me as a complete stranger. As another’s fiancée, what happened to all those promises that we made with each other.

  "How are you?” I start as I look into her hazel eye that still enchants me as always. I watch her pick up her drink and took a sip before she look back at me with her cold eyes.

  "Look, Mr. Oh if all you have to say is that then I’m very good, thank you. I’ll be taking my leave now,” she replies coldly as she checks her watch and grab her brown jacket ready to leave. I panicked as I grab her wrist to prevent her from leaving, I’m afraid that I won’t have anymore chance to talk to her alone after this.

  "NO, stay…” I said quickly as I held on to her skinny wrist, she looks at me with her indifferent features before settling down in her chair again. Her hands wrap around the warm coffee on the table, before I realized that I’m still holding onto her wrist. I retreat my hand slowly before I spot the red mark contrasting against her pale skin. Is that… cuts?  

  "What happened?” I ask carefully as I kept my eyes on the slashing marks running across her wrist, “Did Kai do this?” My anger instantly bubble up to the surface as I thought of someone hurting her. I stare into her eyes as I demanded an explanation.  

  She looks confuse before she catch where I was looking at, and immediately pulled her sleeves down to cover up the scars. However, her eyes didn’t change throughout whole time-- cold and emotionless.

  "None of your business,” she whispers as she took a sip.

  "It is my ing business, I love you Jae,” I exploded attracting some attentions to our table, “you disappeared two year ago, I even went to your funeral. And now, you’re back without any explanation and you’re someone’s fiancée!?!? Do you know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter