Queen

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

     I step on the gas pedal as I speed down the highway, sceneries blur past until I finally took an exit back into the crowded city. My hand tremble as I grip on the wheel tightly, my knuckles turn white as I reflect back to what happened yesterday.

They’ll be getting married, Kai and Jae. What happened to her? Why is she with Kai? Why didn’t she come find me? Why is she Ara? Millions of question flooded my head as I drove into an underground parking lot.

Stepping into the wide hall of the raising fashion company, I immediately realize the difference compared to mine. There are much more colors compared to the black-and-white in my own company, THEME. Even though I’m the CEO of the rival company, I understand why the public took a liking of them. A mixture of colors, irregular patterns, and funky designs all match together that somehow seems comforting to the eyes. Instead of the tradition lobby with offices, there are small desks and chairs placed a lounging area. Several employees sat with their document and drinks with their headphone on working away. There are also some ordinary pedestrian who are also just lounging in the lobby.

After the lady at the front desk told me that Mr. Kim and Mr. Jun’s office are at the top floor, I took the elevator up to find them. As I approach the top, I step out to see that there are many cubicle where the workers are before I spot the two biggest office at the end of the hall. Just as I was about to step out, I heard a loud bang coming from one of the office. I look around to see what’s happening, but only to find that the workers are unfazed by the sound. It didn’t take long before a lady with only a bra and underwear coming out of the office attempting to cover herself up speed-walking to the elevator in her heels. Her face was red with smudged lipstick and eyeliner, it doesn’t take a genius to guess what happened in there.

However, I was shocked to turn around and find a calm Ara leaning against the doorframe staring at the almost lady walking towards the elevator before walking back into the office.

 

Ara’s POV

Holding a contract in my hand as I walk towards Kai’s office. I open the door without knocking as I’m still absorbed in the document I’m holding. A gasp sound caught my attention as I finally look up to see Kai hovering over a woman in bra and . Kai finally looked up with an unfazed expression as he finally sit up properly on the couch and starts to button up his white shirt. The woman was looking rather pissed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter