Photo

Rain Lock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara’s POV

  The loud, pounding music blasts my eardrum as the beat vibrates throughout my body, syncing with my heartbeats. Body grinding against one another under the pounding beats of the music as the smell of alcohol and sweat, mix. The dark atmosphere with the occasional flash of the colorful light didn’t illuminate the club much, keeping every faces mysterious. Every once in awhile, yelling and shouting would erupt as hands go up cheering for the next event. Laughters and chatterings would fill the space to its maximum as the body grinded and the drinks were poured.

  I gulp down my martini as I made my way to the dance floor with my second drink in hand. My heels click against the marble floor as I started to move my body to the beats, letting the music take me away. Soon, I feel another body pressing against my back as a rough pair of hands encircle my waist. His familiar cologne invades my nostrils as we continue to sway to the beat. He kissed my neck first before I felt his lip on mine-- the stench of cigarette and the taste of the scotch  swarm my mouth. As we pull away, he kept his dark eyes on me as I saw my lipstick smudged on his lips, but that’s not the only lipstick mark. On his white collar, there are two red marks slightly smudged. I lean in and his soft lip to get rid of the visible make-out mark before I pull back with a slight smirk.

  "Had fun with those earlier?”

  "They’re not as good as you…” Kai whispers lowly as he eyed me up and down in my short black dress.

  "I would love to… but there’s someone else here,” I reply as I kiss his neck and feel his wandering hands on my thigh, “I need another drink, so why don’t you go around a bit?”

  I look at my empty glass and stole a glance at the familiar figure at the corner before removing Kai’s hands away from me and leaning up to taste the addictive mixture of cigarettes and scotch. Smiling sweetly at Kai, I walk away from the dance floor towards the bar.

  "Another martini please…” I ask the bartender while someone pulls out the stool beside me and sat down.

  "It’s bad for your health to drink so much,” he commented as I gulp down my glass before gesturing the bartender for another, “I missed you… Jae.”

  "Mr. Oh, it’s Ara,” I reply twisting the engagement ring around on my finger, “and don’t be such a hypocrite, you’ve had a few drink yourself, no?” He drinks his beer before replying with an arrogant smirk plastered on his slightly flushed cheeks.

  "It’s funny…” he swirls his beer in his hand around a few times, “I found something interesting lately, my girlfriend who was supposed to be dead two years ago wasn’t in her grave.” His dark eyes settle on mine before he continued, “In fact, her casket is empty, or rather filled with some rocks.”

 

Sehun’s POV

  I look at her expression carefully, watching for any slight changes about the new information. However, her pale face st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter