-9;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

preview

  "Hyung... You love me right?" Woohyun stops talking, after few seconds he continue. "How about you go meet the psychiatrist? No matter what the result. Our friendship wil be forever. You know right hyung? I always here for you. I will stand by your side untill you healed and comeback as our only leader"
Both of them just silently staring at each other. One person is waiting for the answer, and the other one is thinking for the answer. 

 

***

 

  -Myungsoo POV

After the talk last time, it seems like everyone is avoiding me. Or am i being paranoid? Maybe I'm the one who avoids everyone in the group. I do think I overstep the boundries. 

I sighed. Taking out a red letter from the bag.

"I'll kill you!"

I got this letter last time, during the drama's shooting.I'm not sure if it's for me or not, the letter was suddenly there, when we all get off the car. It is the day, Sunggyu-hyung got attack by fans. It is coincidence or not? Another sighed. I don't really want the leader to get hurt again. Maybe it's our antifans.

Please, I really hope we never go through that phase again. 


***

"Kim Myungsoo! Ya! What are you doing? The manager called you" Sungyeol asked, slaping hard Myungsoo shoulder.   

Myungsoo fastly shoving the letters to his pocket. Surprise with Sungyeol sudden appearance. 

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked. Curious with the other behaviours who was acting so awkward. Its really seems like Myungsoo is hiding something from him.

"Where are the manager?" Myungsoo try to change the topic. He really dont want others to involve with the new problem. Lets wait till the leader and the team to recover 

Sungyeol point his fingers answering Myungsoo question

"Myungsoo-yah...about that..." A few steps, then Myungsoo stops feels the urge to apologize before Sungyeol can continue his words

"I'm Sorry" "Let's forget it" Both are talking simultaneously. 

A few seconds past, both still keep quiet. Looking forward to what each other would respond and then Sungyeol decide to break the silenced.

"It's hard. Let's just be strong. I believe we can move forward. The member should be strong so our leader can gain his strength again. Right?"Myungsoo smiled, then nod. Yes, let's be strong together. We will protect Infinite.

 

*****

     "Hyung, let's go eat some toppukki!" Dongwoo said, his right hand is holding Sunggyu's bag. Today is the day, Sunggyu got d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter