-5;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-preview-

“Sunbaenim! Nice song! I really like 'The answer'” Eunji said excitingly towards Sunggyu. She was bowing before giving a wide smile towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu smile shyly, holding his nape before answering.

“Well, Kim Jongwan made that song, and my voice is fit perfectly with the song” Sunggyu answer boldly. Making Eunji nodded, agree with the facts.

“Well, I really love your voice”

“Thank you. I heard you will make a come back soon”

“Yes, we will make a comeback soon, please support us!”

“Of course, Infinite will also make a comeback soon. You guys should think twice before release your comeback.Alright, I'm going first” Sunggyu said, not realize a pair of eyes that was looking at him with a smirk.

 

******

"Ding dong"The bell is ringing. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. All the infinite members were out and he was left alone in the house. Who is it? He sighed, leaving the cushion to open the door, not before checking who is it. A girl? Fangirl? Sunggyu proceeds to open the door. He opens the door slightly while looking at the woman standing in front him.

"Well....Who are you?"Sunggyu asked, a lit bit cautious with the person.

"Is this Lee Jung Wook house?"She asked. Sunggyu frowned.

"Jung Wook? Yes, why?"The woman smile.

"Can I come in? I need to meet him in a few minutes, and outside is raining heavily, I've told him anyway about my presence in here"

"Hmmm?" Sunggyu looks at the woman weirdly. Looking up and down, now that he realize her coat is wet.

"Well, miss...I'm afraid that you don't have any prove that you are my manager friends, well as you know I'm an idol and giving a stranger permission to enter is quite hard, I really don't want to be rude, cause...." "Oh, you are here Eun Young yah!"Jung Wook smiles seeing the girl he knows. Sunggyu sighed. Suddenly feeling guilty asking so many while the girl was shivering. 'She must feel cold'.

"You should let your friend in.She must feel cold" "Miss, please come in. Sorry for not letting you come inside before"Sunggyu said, giving a space for them to enter the house.

"Wow, you have a good friend here.Thanks" Eun Young said, giving a smile to Sunggyu before enters. She takes off her wet coat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter