-1;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

"Alright, alright...It just a cold, don't worry...I know...Today? I have a schedule, I will just eat the cold medicine, don't worry..... I'm on diet...We will have a comeback so, I really need to diet....I'm not that thin, why do you worry so much?... Alright...I love you, mom. Miss you too" Sunggyu sighed, swiping his finger to hang up the call. He starts to massage his head, try hard to overcome the dizziness that keeps increasing.

"Hyung, the manager has called. He said to get ready and 'please wear a thicker cloth'," Sungyeol enters the room just to inform Sunggyu. Sunggyu sighed, he really doesn't want to move today and his head is killing him. He cannot skip meals as his gastric might become worst but he fed up with a constant vomiting after throwing up, so he doesn't really get to sleep well yesterday(Not only yesterday, it's been few days or weeks). Sungyeol sit on his bed, playing with his phone, but his eyes are taking a glance towards Sunggyu.

"Hyung, did you went to see Jungyeop Hyung yesterday? What did he say? Will we get our salary by the end of this week?" Sunggyu hum, slowly sitting up and leans his head on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"I already told him, and he said he will think about it, no worry "Sungyeol grins. It is their holiday at the end of this month and he wants to buy some present for his mother. He starts to think what things should he buy not until he hears Sunggyu long sighed with a sickly pale face. He surely looks soo tired.

"Well...Hyung...Did you sleep well these days? Your eye bag is getting bad? You even have a cold, should I ask manager-nim to cancel your present for tonight?"Sungyeol putting his hand on Sunggyu's forehead and let out a small sighed, looking at the leader with worry eyes.

"I'm okay Yeol. Don't worry...I'm sleeping just fine, this eye bag was already here before our debut, you should start to keep an eye towards this Hyung" Sunggyu said closing his eyes, didn't even bother to look at the other face while talking. He just like the way it feels to lean his head on the other shoulder, feeling the other warmness.

"But Hyung..."

"Let's go, the manager already here" Hoya sudden burst into the room while looking at the both of them, but his movement stop while looking at Sunggyu pale face. He moves towards the elder. Putting his hand on Sunggyu's forehead.

"Is it getting worse?"Hoya asked, looking at Sungyeol just to get the answer, but Sungyeol only sighed. Sunggyu opened his eyes, giving a smile to the one standing in front of him now, pushing softly the hands on his forehead.

"Don't worry, it's just a cold" Sunggyu move, just to get up to get his jacket but his movement was restricted when Hoya pulls his hands.

"Did you went to meet the psychiatrist?"Sunggyu sighed, pushing Hoya hands from his arm but he never answers the question.

"Let's stop about asking a weird question and focus on performing tonight"Hoya and Sungyeol only sighed, looking at each other before following the leader to walk out of the room. Well, persuading Sunggyu never easy.

 

 

***

 

"What did you tell them?"

"Nothing!"

"Liar! So what the hell this kid is doing here?"

"I don't know!" The man with the mask opens the coffin just to meet with Sunggyu petrified eyes.

"He knows too much, we must kill him!" Sunggyu was shaking vigorously, his eyes were already filled with tears. The hands that tightly tied behinds his back was desperately moving, to untie the rope fastly. He didn't even care the sting he felt on his hand, everything feels numb.

"But we already kill 3 people, they deserve to die but this boy never do any sins to us!" This time another man was talking, he has a tattoo on his neck, a snake tattoo with words TIGER under the snake.

"We are already killing people! If we stop now, everything will be wasted! If we let go of him, we will go to prison! So, what the use of everything we did right now?! " Both pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter