-3;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-preview-

 

"What did she said about Hyung?"Woohyun enter Myungsoo room just to get the news about the appointment.

"Well ... She said that Gyu hyung should meet her.If they are meeting too late than Gyu hyung might suffer it for a very long time.

And he also doesn't want to give any pills to Gyu hyung. She needs to see and observe Hyung condition"

Myungsoo sighed, laying his head on the pillow. Woohyun nod, he wants to ask another question but stops when someone was knocking the door.And a few second later someone opens the door.It was Sungjong coming.

"Dongwoo Hyung said that we need to make a plan for Gyu hyung so that he will agree to meet the psychiatrist," Sungjong said and walk into the room then sits on the floor beside the bed.

"Plan?...."

 

 

 

 

****

 

Sunggyu woke up, coughing violently. His head was spinning and the place was too dark to see anything ahead.

‘Where am I?’

He tries to sit but suddenly he realizes that his hand tightly bound with a rope. His ears heard a grunt beside him, Sunggyu tries to see who it is but the place was too dark, and he felt like moving? Wait a minute, he was in the dark place, maybe a box? He doesn't even know where it is. He realized a strong smell of an iron.

'Whats is this smell? Wait.......Is it blood?' He felt wet and sticky as a pool of sweat start to form on his forehead. Sunggyu tries to say something but his mouth was shut with a tape. Sunggyu tries to push a person who was next to him, trying to wake her up. He doesn't even realize that there is more than one person there.

“Have you check their name?”

“Yes.I did it, twice"

“You sure their faces, those who should be punished?”

“Yes.I know”

“Did you make the accident looks natural? We don't need any police start to become suspicious about the accident”

“Yes. It was hit and run accident”

“And don't you forget to leave one person behind.And it should be the driver, hit and run at least must have the driver”

“But sir, the driver was the one that we need to capture and I left him but there is another person that was not on our list.I'm not sure why he was there but..." “What the did you say?! So did you bring him here?! Are you stupid?!”

“Im sorry sir, but the time is quite limited that I dont know who did I captured” “You stupid! ! What if everyone around him realize he was missing?! We should be doing this quietly! No one should ever know about this!”

Sunggyu heard the sound of grunt from outside, the person who was talking just now start to hit the other man. Sunggyu start shaking.

‘What the hell is this? What did Im involving myself with?’A few minutes later after everything become silent Sunggyu start to move his body, and suddenly the door was opened, and two people walking in..

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes widely, looking at the surrounding and he can feels his heartbeat beating loudly. He shivers when his skin hits the cold air, and he is breathing heavily. Sunggyu sits on his bed.He sigh. ‘Nightmares again’. His head was actually spinning because of his cold. Its actually been a week since he caught a cold but it seems that his body is not strong enough to become healthy again. Sunggyu wants to closed his eyes, trying to decrease the headache that starts to form but something caught his eyes.

The eyes.

The smile.

The tatoo.

The face.

The clothes.

 

He was there!

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu starts to shiver, grabbing anything nearby while throwing it towards the person. His feet start to run to the door wanting to go out but his feet was too wobbly. He keeps fall down even though the door was not even far from the bed. ‘Why he was here?!’ The figure start to approach Sunggyu and Sunggyu stand up just to run outside of the room but on the way to the front door, Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter