-2;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

-preview-

 

Dongwoo was already running out of the van, trying to search for the leader.Sungjong wants to search for Sunggyu but Jungryul asked him to just stay in the car. A few seconds later Woohyun was standing beside Dongwoo, both of them are breathing harshly.Not until they realize what's in front of them.

"Oh "

 

***

 

"I already told you Hyung, never doing anything by your own and it's including, doing any stupid things! Did you realize the danger of being left alone at the street fulls of fangirls?!" Sunggyu looks down, he doesn't even want to raise his head and look at the member serious face. Woohyun look angry while putting a plaster on Sunggyu hands. Luckily there is no big injury. Woohyun sighed, he really feels relieved when he and Dongwoo can control the situation during their encounter with the fans.All of the fans was actually Myungsoo fans that were going to see him at the shooting place, and when Woohyun was pulling Sunggyu from the fans, a fan was very determined to hold Sunggyu hands and when Woohyun asked her to stop pulling, she did stops but left a long mark because of her nail.

"Luckily our manager did not scold you as your cold is getting worst, and now I was hoping you did not catch any fever.Are you okay Hyung?"The worried voice makes Sunggyu looks at Woohyun eyes.Woohyun touch Sunggyu face.It feels hot this morning the cold didn't seem this bad, how did you still able to stand straight? .Woohyun sighed, standing while holding Sunggyu left hands to pull him to stand, then he put his hands on Sunggyu's waist, just to help the leader walk into the rooms.

"I will make you something to eat.Just lay down and sleeps" Woohyun pull the blankets up to Sunggyu's chin.He sighed before going out of the room. Woohyun lean his back at the door after closed the door while taking out his phone from the pocket.

 

From: Myungsoo

Is Hyung alright? We are going to meet psychiatrist that Sunggyu Hyung should meet. Maybe you can tell me if there is something weird with Hyung so that I can ask the doctor.

To: Woohyun

 

Woohyun sit on the couch, tapping his chin before proceed to reply.

 

From: Woohyun

Are all the members also going to meet the doctor? If you want to ask about Gyu Hyung any unusual behavior, I think Hoya and Dongwoo should know that more than me. I'm not here these past weeks remember? Anyway, please ask if she can give some pills for Gyu Hyung, it seems like its gonna happened like before again, so we might need that for preparation.

To: Myungsoo

 

Woohyun sighed, closing his eyes and trying to remember Sunggyu happy face that always making him smile. I guess I'm missing your smile, a lot.Gyu.... Woohyun stands to want to go to the kitchen to cook for the leader, he was one step move when suddenly he hears a sudden scream coming from Sunggyu's room. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter