-8;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--preview-

    "No hyung...It's all a dream... That man has died...Please hyung, it's okay. I'll protect you...You believe in me, right hyung?" The soft voice from the younger makes Sunggyu's stare at the other eyes deeply. The assuring voice that pierces through his mind felt so soothing that makes him smile. Sungyeol relieved seeing that smiling face that he missed for so long. The face that shows trust.   He pulls the leader body tightly hugging the fragile body.

He belives Sunggyu will stat to open up. If Sunggyu starts to rely on him then he believes in Sunggyu. He knows Sunggyu, and he always trust him.

      "Because we are INFINITE hyung, I'll be there for you no matter what" 

 

*****

     "He said about a child. A girl"Sungyeol starts.  Dr Lee Eun Yong starts to write up. Her eyes keep on staring at Sungyeol face.

     "He was shaking, his hands were cold, his body feels hot. He just..." Sungyeol starts to tear up. 

     "I never saw him like this. Usually, it was just a nightmare and then he will sleep again but..." His voice cracked. He can't forget how the leader keeps on crying. He thought the leader starts to open up but a few minutes later the leader's start trembling. He starts to hyperventilate. 

 

He can see how the leader's face becomes white. He can see how the leader starts to breath fast and deep. He was so scared that he starts screaming. Fortunately, the manager is there. Then, the manager report the leader condition to the president and decided to send him to the hospital. Even they have discuss with the doctor and conclude that will be the best solution.

     "I'm scared...I thought he healed, but every time I see him. I feel that I'm gonna lose him" The soft voice makes everyone in the room keep on silence. Dongwoo that sitting stilled beside Sungyeol already in tears. He suddenly takes Sungyeol body, hugging him tightly.

     "I don't know when did this start, but I remember he suddenly collapsed, waking up with a nightmare, then keeps becoming like before. The day after that case was a nightmare to us. 2 months he behaving like that and then, he becomes good. Like usual. Like nothing ever happens" Dongwoo said. His voice was quivering but he wants to keep on talking. He wants to help the leader. 

     "I know its hard for you guys, but can you tell me about any his strange behavior. I need to know what triggers him in sudden"Dr Lee Eun Yong ask. Her face was very serious but stills show sympathy emotions towards the two members.

Woohyun and Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter