Revelations

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

 

Chapter 8

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

“The pink one or the blue one?” Sohee asked. I didn’t know if the question was directed to me or to Kyuhyun who was sitting beside me waiting for the two girls outside the fitting room.

“The blue one is better!” Kyuhyun replied. Sohee was holding up two dresses.

“Pink! You have no taste, Kyuhyun.” I hissed.

“Hmmm.. I think blue fits me well. I always wear pink. It’s time to try other colors, right?” Sohee said.

“Of course! Whatever you say.” Kyuhyun simply said when he noticed that I was glaring at him.

“If you’re gonna ask a question next time, can you please just direct it to one person!” I told Sohee.

“Well, the question was for Kyuhyun oppa. I don’t know why you assumed that I asked you.” She bluntly said.

The nerve of this girl! No one makes Kim Heechul lose face!

“Uhh, I think I should just go now.” Kyuhyun slowly said as he stood up. “Lim! Let’s go!”

“Huh?! Why?” Hyelim came out of the dressing room.

“Let’s just go!” Kyuhyun pulled her arm and then they left the store.

When they were gone, I finally faced Sohee.

“Happy?!” Sohee said.

“I didn’t make them leave! I wasn’t the one who was going too far, you know.” I admitted.

She glared at me for a while.

“What?” I asked in irritation.

“I hate you!” She said and stormed out of the store.

I ran after her and took hold of her arm.

“You were the one who made me jealous! How is that my fault?!” I asked in disbelief.

“I was only having fun and playing around but you had to be so serious!” She retorted.

“You don’t know how many girls fall for Kyuhyun’s charm! Even though I don’t really know what his charm is.” I added.

“Do you think I’m that type of girl?” She asked.

“No!” I immediately answered.

“Good. Let’s just stop this. This has gone way too far!” She finally said.

“I wasn’t the one who—“ I started to reason out but she stared at me with raised eyebrows which made me stop.

“What did I say?” She asked like a mother asking a kid.

“Right. Let’s stop this. Do you want to eat, my princess?” I asked and took hold of her hand.

“Okay!” She happily replied.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

“Now that we have eaten, where do you want to go?” I asked Sunye.

“Is there a nearby beach here?” She asked.

“Beach! It’s late at night and it’s cold!” I was bewildered.

“That’s my point! I have always wanted to go to the beach at night! Just stroll by the seashore and enjoy the breeze.” She calmly said.

I looked at her for a while.

“You really have a weird imagination.” I breathed.

“I know.” She said.

“I don’t know if there is a nearby beach but I can plan for that on our next date?” I winked.

“You’re really a sneaky boy, Lee Donghae.” She said.

“That’s the sole purpose why I was born.” I raised my eyebrows. “So, now that I know what to plan for in our next date, can I take you somewhere? Maybe tomorrow?”

“Me? Where?” She asked.

“It’s time you get to know the deeper side of me.” I just said.

“Hmmm.. so mysterious. I’m excited!” She happily said.

“Hey! I have a plan!” I suddenly had an idea.

“What is it?”
“Each date, we will have a host. Like the leader. In our date tomorrow, I’ll be the leader then I’ll be the one to tell you something about myself. Then the next, you should be the one to plan the date and tell me something about yourself.” I proposed.

She slowly nodded.

“That’s a great plan! I’m up for it!” She grew excited.

“Good! Then we should make this a contest! Whoever holds the best date then that person can ask the other to do anything.” I added.

“I’m surely up for that!” She said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

“Hyung, wake up!” Donghae told me while the teacher was discussing.

“I am awake!” I answered back.

“Yes you are but your soul is not! Your eyes are practically glued to Yenny’s back!” He said.

I admit, I have been staring at Yeeun since school started. I don’t know why but my eyes just can’t leave her. It’s like my eyes has a life of its own.

I was still staring at her when she turned around. She caught me looking at her and I didn’t know what to do but smile awkwardly. She returned the smile by giving me a shy grin. She placed her hand on her cheek then she started fanning her face using both of her hands. She was so adorable.

“I think I’m gonna puke.” Kyuhyun who was sitting on my other side said.

“Someone’s jealous.” I said but my eyes were still on Yenny.

“You guys should just go outside and hold a staring contest! Let’s see who’ll stand watching the both of you!” He added.

“Just shut up, Kyu! If you want to stare at Lim, stare all you want!” Because of my voice gaining a little volume, Lim who was sitting nearby heard us and she turned around to face us.

I looked at Kyuhyun and saw him gave her a warm smile. When she faced front again, Kyuhyun slapped my arm.

“Hyung! Don’t ever do that again! I swear! I don’t do drooling and staring like you!” Kyuhyun irritably said.

“I don’t drool!” I said back.

“You will be! Soon! If you don’t stop gawking at her.” He was being the evil person that he is.

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!”

“I won’t listen to you! So, aren’t you jealous of hyung cause I already have a girlfriend?!” I boasted.

“No! Why would I be?” He asked.

“Everyone should be jealous of me!”

“Well, everyone’s not a fool to be jealous of you!”

“Just ask Lim to be your girlfriend, okay?!”

“That’s none of your business.”

Lim looked at us once again when she heard her name.

“Stop doing that!” Kyuhyun slapped my arm once more.
____________________________________________________________________________________

KYUHYUN’S Point-of-view:

“2 weeks!?” Hyelim was obviously surprised.

“Yeah.” I sighed.

“I wish you weren’t smart.” She pouted.

“I cannot do anything about that.” I said.

“But why so sudden? Does the school always ask you to join a math competition outside the country?!” She asked.

“Yeah. Every year, I go out of the country twice or thrice to join some stupid math competitions.” I explained.

“Do you at least win?”

“Of course I do! I never go back home without a trophy or a medal!” I proudly said.

“Of course you do. You are Cho Kyuhyun after all.” She nodded.

“Yes, I am. But don’t worry. I’ll be back before you know it.” I said with a smile.

“You better be.” She said with raised eyebrows.

“I’ll call.” I said.

“Then I’ll answer the phone.”

“I’ll send you text messages.”

“Then I’ll reply to all of them.”

“I’ll never look at any other girl over there.”

“Then I’ll never look at any guy too.”

“I’ll tell you every night that I like you.” I took the courage to say.

“Then I’ll—“ She stopped talking when she realized what I said.

She stared at me with a stunned expression.

“Then you’ll what?” I asked.

She fell silent for a while.

“Then I’ll give you an answer when you come back.” She finally said.

“What?! You don’t know how much I’d go crazy because of waiting! Every second that I’m there, I’ll be thinking about what your answer will be!”

“That should serve as your inspiration. You have to win and proudly come back home!”

“Okay, fine. I should wait patiently. But that’s still unfair.”

“Nothing is easy in this world.”

“That’s true. Wait, all of this makes me hungry! Will buying you lunch be easy?”

“Of course! I love food!”

“I thought you were gonna say ‘I love you’.”

“Patience.”
____________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

I feel like someone’s burning a hole on my back. It was lunch time again and Yoobin and I are the only ones left inside the classroom as always. Because of the fight-slash-confession that happened, we haven’t talked to each other since last night. Now, she’s in her seat, eating and I think she’s glaring at me.

When I turned around to see if she was really giving me death glares, I was wrong. She was happily eating and reading a book with a smile on her face.

I’m glad she’s happy and she could still smile. I really want to talk to her but I think I have hurt her so much that she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. I always told her about my love for Sunye and she always gives me advice about it without me knowing that she secretly likes me. If Sunye asked me to tell her more about Donghae, I think my heart will be ripped out of my chest.

But wait, I have to ask myself. Do I like Yoobin?

From the beginning, I have always looked at her as a friend that would protect me since she’s much stronger than me. I never realized that she had feelings for me.

I think my head will explode. The right thing to do is to talk to her. Yes! That’s right! You can do it Sungmin!

I stood up and walked towards her when the door opened.

“Someone’s here! Good.” The school secretary entered the classroom with a student.

“How can we help you, sir?” Yoobin asked with a bright smile.

“You two, you have a new classmate. He also enrolled in the special class.” The secretary pulled the guy student behind him. “Sungmin and Yoobin, meet Lee Hyukjae.”

“Just call me Eunhyuk!” The ecstatic boy said.

“Hello, Eunhyuk!” Yoobin stood up and walked past me.

“I’m Yoobin!” They shook hands.

“Now that everything’s okay, I’ll leave.” The secretary said and closed the door when he left.

“I’m glad that you’re not one of those shy boys! At least now I have a new friend!” Yoobin happily said.

“Where are the others?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It’s lunch time so everyone’s out. Everyone inside this classroom has a partner or a couple! I’m just the one who doesn’t have. Sohee’s with Heechul, Yenny’s with Leeteuk, Lim’s with Kyuhyun and Sunye’s with Donghae.” She explained.

“Well, now that I’m here, you won’t be alone anymore!” The guy was seriously a flirt.

“Do you want to eat? I have an extra sandwich!” Yoobin offered.

“Sure! But wait, can you introduce me to him?” Eunhyuk pointed at me.

“Sure!” They both walked towards me. “Eunhyuk, this is Sungmin oppa! Another one who’s always left like me.”

“Hello! I’m Eunhyuk!” He flashed me a wide grin. “Yoobin! You’re not alone! Why don’t you hang with Sungmin?”

“I do hang with him! He’s my guy best friend!” Yoobin said and linked her arms with mine.

Wait, what!? Does this mean that Yoobin’s okay now?! Impossible. I think this an act.

Eunhyuk looked at us weirdly. Like he sensed that something was going on.

“Sure you guys are.” He just said.

“Let’s go to my seat!” Yoobin left me and pulled Eunhyuk’s arm.

I watched them as they happily ate together.

Why do I feel a pang of jealousy inside me? Maybe I’m just jealous that Yoobin has a new friend. Plus, I was hungry! Yoobin should have offered me that sandwich!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

YOOBIN’S Point-of-view:

“So, tell me the truth.” Eunhyuk whispered while we were eating.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s going on between you and Sungmin. By looking at the two of you, there was definitely something wrong.” Eunhyuk continued.

I deeply sighed.

“I’m glad that you came. At least now I’m not alone and I’m not gonna torture myself anymore.” Finally a tear fell from my eye.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

KILL ME. I haven’t updated in such a long time. It’s been exactly a month D:

I’m sorry for this :( I promise to make the updates come faster now :)