Operation Win Yenny's Heart

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

 

Chapter 7

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

“I’m scared. I don’t think I can do this.” I said as we were driving behind the car where Yenny is.

“Oppa! Man up!” Yoobin said.

“I don’t even know why I agreed to this lame plan of Leeteuk hyung! It wouldn’t work!” I started to get nervous all of a sudden.

“At least we tried, right?! It’s for their happiness! Can’t you just be happy for them?!” Yoobin protested.

“Of course I’m happy for them! It’s just that we might get in an accident! I would be held responsible if you got hurt!” I was just following the car, not being able to do what I was supposed to do.

“Oppa! JUST DO IT!” Yoobin shouted which surprised me and made me do everything in a hurry.

I stepped on the gas pedal and I swerved the car where Yenny was. After a few seconds, my car was in front of the car and both cars were in halt because of what I did.

“THERE! WAS IT SO HARD?!” Yoobin shouted.

“Stop shouting! It’s not gonna do anything!” I shouted back.

“I’M NOT SHOUTING!” Yoobin continued.

“YOU’RE NOT SHOUTING?! WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU DID JUST NOW?! WHISPERING?!” I shouted back.

“I WAS NOT! Can we please just stop! We have to see if the driver will do what he’s supposed to do!” Yoobin suddenly calmed down.

“Fine! But for the record, you were definitely shouting!” I retorted.

We tried our best to hide our faces so that Yenny wouldn’t recognize us. After the driver went out of the car, it was our signal to leave the scene and call Leeteuk hyung and the others.

“You call Leeteuk oppa.” Yoobin plainly said.

“I was about to! You don’t have to tell me!” I answered back.

I grabbed my phone and immediately dialed hyung’s number.

“Hyung! It’s done. Yeeun is left alone inside the car. I think the driver did his job when he said that the car wouldn’t start and he’ll just look for help.” I explained.

“Thank you so much, Minnie! Now, did you see Donghae and Sunye doing what they’re supposed to do?” Hyung asked.

“Sorry hyung but I wasn’t able to see because we had to leave immediately or else we will get discovered by Yeeun.” I apologized.

“Its okay, Minnie! You did your part! Thank you so much! Tell Yoobin too! I’ll just call the two love birds then.” With that hyung ended the call.

“Love birds?” I said to myself with much grief.

“What?” Yoobin suddenly asked.

“Nothing.” I said coldly to her.

“What nothing?! I’m your girl best friend remember? You better tell me!” She commanded.

“Well for the past minutes, you weren’t really best friend like.” I said.

“Ugh! What’s the matter with you!? I just did what I had to do! If I didn’t shout at you, the plan would be ruined!” Yoobin reasoned out.

I can’t take this brawling anymore. I stopped the car at the side of the street so we could talk properly.

“Why do you even care so much!? So what if Leeteuk hyung just called Donghae and Sunye ‘love birds’? Do I have to tell you how much it hurts me?! Do I have to tell you how much it makes me want to burst out crying when I heard him say that! Even my friends think they’re the couple! So if I try and make a move on Sunye, I would appear as the bad guy! DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL OF THAT?!” I didn’t realize that I was talking that fast and without thinking. I guess I should’ve warned Yoobin not to mess with me when I’m in a bad mood.

I was breathing heavily and I stared intently at her. Even though it was dark, I was surprised to see tears falling down from her eyes.

“Yoobin……I’m—“ I was cut off when she suddenly talked.

“You don’t have the right to talk in that way to me! As much as I don’t want to hear how you hurt, I have no choice but to hear it! You wouldn’t dare tell anyone besides me! I can be the only one who can help you through this! AND YES! I WISH YOU WON’T TELL ME THESE THINGS BECAUSE IT ALSO HURTS ME! You self-centered person! YOU MAY BE HURTING BUT DOES IT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND?! YOU’RE TOO FOCUSED ON YOUR OWN THAT YOU DIDN’T NOTICE HOW I FELT!” She let out.

“Wh—what did you just say?” I trembled as I spoke.

“Do I still have to repeat it? I like you, you blind and self-centered person!” She confessed.
____________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

“We look so cool.” I said to Sunye.

“Yeah we do. All dressed in black, pretending to be bad guys.” She said.

“Don’t you feel uncomfortable?” I asked with concern.

“No, I’m fine! It’s not like hiding under a tree would kill me.” She said.

“But if you feel anything wrong, tell me okay? I don’t care if this plan doesn’t work out. You being safe is my top most priority.” I said smoothly.

“So cheesy, oppa. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” She replied.

After a few exchanges of words, my phone rang and it was Leeteuk hyung.

“Hello?”

“Donghae! Sungminnie said it’s okay to go on now. The driver just left the car and Yenny’s all alone.” Hyung said.

“Okay hyung. Where are you?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, my car is just parked nearby. I can see the car where Yenny is so I can immediately drive up when it’s the right time.” He explained.

“Okay, hyung. I hope this will be successful even though this is the dumbest plan I’ve ever heard of.” I ended the call.

“We’re gonna go now?” Sunye asked.

“Yeah. Where’s your mask?” I asked.

“Here.” She raised her right hand with the mask in it.

“Okay, let me put it on for you.” I grabbed the mask and slowly I put it on her.

While putting it on her, I had to lightly fix her hair to one side which made me touch her bare neck. She didn’t react but I did. Inside, I felt a tingling sensation when my skin touched her neck.

“There! All set! You look like a burglar-slash-thief-slash-kidnapper.” I said.

“We both look like that! Not only me!” She fought back.

“We look like a villain couple!” I happily said.

“Couple? You’re assuming again, Lee Donghae!” She said with a watchful eye.

“Because I’m that confident! We have to go now, Leeteuk hyung’s waiting for us.” I said and we went towards the car.

Our faces were both covered with a black mask which made our eyes and mouth only visible. We were both dressed in all black so we really looked like bad guys trying to do something bad to Yenny.

When we were near the car, I suddenly tapped the window violently which made Yenny jump in surprise.

“OPEN UP!!” I screamed in my deep voice.

From the looks of it, Yenny was buying it. She was scared to death as she rummaged through her bag.

When I looked at the other side of the car, I saw Sunye banging on the window, trying hard to act like a guy.

Lee Donghae! Don’t get distracted! Focus!

“IF YOUDON’T OPEN UP WE WILL BREAK THIS WINDOW!” I screamed and Yenny also screamed in return.

After a few seconds, Leeteuk hyung’s car appeared and he was definitely speeding up. When his car reached where we were, I looked at Sunye and we both ran towards the trees at the side, where we were hiding a while ago.

“That was fun!” She said, panting.

“That was a lame technique of hyung!” I said as I removed my mask.

“It was not! Yenny totally bought it!” She said as she fixed herself.

“Yeah, she did. But enough about them, do you want go on our first date now?” I asked.

“What?! Now?” She repeated.

“Yeah, now. We’re already outside. It’s a waste of time if we just wait for Leeteuk hyung and Yenny’s date to be over. Let’s have a date too!” I said like a jealous kid.

“If I agree, where would we go?” She asked.

“That’s the magic of the date! Being spontaneous and random should be our number 1 rule. Unexpected things might turn out the best thing that could ever happen to us.” I said.

“Hmmmm.. okay then. Let’s go on our first date!”
____________________________________________________________________________________

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

“Seriously, do you think Leeteuk hyung’s plan is good? It’s the lamest thing ever!” I asked Sohee.

“I’ll admit it’s not the best plan in the world but seeing him being sincere and hard working can make a girl’s heart weak.” She said.

“So you’re telling me that you want me to do this kind of stuff to you?” I said with my eyebrows raised.

“Maybe.” She simply replied.

We were sitting down at Leeteuk hyung’s living room while waiting for the night to end.

“I’ll keep that in mind then, my princess.” I said.

“Why call me ‘your princess’?” She asked.

“Don’t protest because you will definitely be my princess. Aren’t you bored?” I asked.

“Being assuming again, oppa. And yes, I feel a little bit bored.” She said.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” I asked.

“Yes but I don’t know where.” She replied, scratching her head.

Just when I was about to suggest something, Kyuhyun and Hyelim appeared and they were about to leave.

“Hyung!” He said.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ah, where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m gonna go to the mall with Hyelim since she wants to look around and shop. Maybe Sohee wants to accompany Hyelim too? Shopping is a girl’s thing and I’m not a girl. I can just be a fashion consultant that’s why I agreed to come with her.” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey! I wanna go!” Sohee suddenly said.

“What?!” I asked in disbelief.

“Why? Hyelim’s going shopping! Can’t I join her?! Just like what Kyuhyun oppa said, it’s a girl thing. Plus, Kyuhyun oppa will be there to be the fashion consultant so I think it would be best if I joined them. Kyuhyun oppa has a good taste when it comes to fashion.” Sohee told me.

“Thanks, Sohee.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ya! Kyuhyun! Stop being like that! Don’t steal my princess from me!” I blurted out.

Hyelim laughed.

“Hyung, I’m not stealing Sohee from you! I was just offering!” Kyuhyun protested.

“I don’t know you with, oppa, but I will join them.” Sohee said and she stood up.

“WAIT! I’LL JOIN TOO! Aish!” I said as I stood up too.

While we were on the way to Kyuhyun’s car, I whispered something to Sohee.

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” I asked.

“You know what; I’m starting to like Kyuhyun oppa!” She whispered back then she winked at me.

She was DEFINTELY making me jealous.
____________________________________________________________________________________

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

“Are you okay now?” I asked Yenny as I led the way to the garden.

“Yeah but I tell you, I’m gonna kill you.” She suddenly said.

We were already I the garden and she took her seat.

“The place is nice but still, I’m gonna kill you.” She said with her eyebrows raised.

“Huh?! Why would you kill me when I was the one who helped you?!” I asked in disbelief.

“Do you think you could fool me?! When you came rushing up to me, I realized who the two guys were. I meant who the girl and the guy was.” She said.

“What are you talking about?” I was starting to get nervous.

“Oh come on, oppa! Don’t play dumb.” She said.

“Uhhhh, I guess my idea was really lame.” I finally admitted because I was starting to sense the anger in her voice.

“Lame?! More like the dumbest thing of all! Didn’t you ever think of how scared I’ll be?! Cause to tell you, I really was scared! I thought I was gonna die any moment! I was saying my final prayer when Donghae oppa started to bang at the window! Good thing I realized that it was Sunye who was banging the other window! If I didn’t, I might be in a hospital right now! Unconscious because of shock!” She said.

“I’m really sorry, Yenny. I was just trying to act cool in front of you so you won’t be mad at me anymore.” I said with a pout.

“Don’t try and do that pout because you’re not cute at all! You might look cool but you were obnoxious for making me scared.” She repeated.

“I’m so sorry!! A hundred times sorry! I was just trying to be your knight and shining armor but I guess I failed.” I said.

Suddenly her eyes brightened up.

“What did you just say?” She asked.

“I guess I better tell you my response now. I was saving it for later but I guess I’m too obvious already.” I sighed.

I grabbed both of her hands and looked into her eyes deeply. The light of the candle was flickering and it can be seen in her eyes.

“Yeeun, I said, I was trying to be your knight and shining armor. I want to protect you at all times and I want to be the one who you will run to whenever you need help or you just need someone to talk to. When we first met, your character surprised me because never have I met such a strong and independent lady in my life. I never thought too that I’m the type of guy that would come to like a girl just like you. Yes, Yenny, I like you.” I sincerely said.

A smile was plastered on her face and a tear fell from her eye.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW HOW LATE I AM T_T I’m really sorry! >. .< SO SORRY!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! :D Hope you haven’t forgotten my story yet :D