Chapter 2: Still A Night Full of Wonders!

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

 

How should I say this? Wrong time and wrong place? I never expected to see that raccoon again! Was he here to score on girls again? And why does he have to appear when we were about to have fun!? I know that I’m in more trouble with my friends but I couldn’t care less since this guy looks at me like something he could eat.

 

I was running as hard as I could but Kangin was totally close behind me. I was never a good runner…. Heck, I was never even good at any sport! Things like this are simply not my kind of thing. I’m more of a couch potato with an evil mind.

 

I looked behind me to see how far Kangin was but looking behind was the worst idea! The next thing I know, I entered the Mirror house and I saw all sorts of myself in different types of images. The place was giving me a headache since you didn’t know whether you’re walking in the right direction or you’re headed towards a mirror! The girl staff member that was managing the props booth was looking at me weirdly and was holding a black long-haired wig on her right hand. From a mirror in front of me, I saw Kangin entering the Mirror house and it was my initiative to grab the wig and place it on my head. I have heard many people telling me that I looked like a girl but I never really gave importance to it since I know that I’ am a beautiful man but I never knew that I could be a beautiful girl as well. I stared at the mirror in front of me and I totally didn’t recognize myself. I doubted myself and asked the question “Am I really a man?”

 

I continued to walk, but with a little bit of a faster pace. I immediately made my mind work and let it do the plotting so I can really be unidentified by Kangin. In a second, I saw a girl walking alone with long black shiny hair, pink hand bag which she was holding onto her left hand and hot pink leather jacket that was tied around her waist. Her back was facing me so I didn’t get to see her face but the color pink in her caught my eyes so I immediately walked towards her side.

 

I hooked my arms onto hers and I quickly grabbed the jacket that was originally tied around her waist. When I looked at her face, she was about to scream and all I can do was place my hand on .

 

“Listen, I’m sorry if I’m doing this but a guy is after me and I have to blend in so he won’t see me! I promise I won’t do anything bad to a beautiful girl like you and please believe me when I say that! Do you think that this kind of mesmerizing face would do something bad to you? No, right? Because this face is very breathtaking and it would be wasted if I just use this face for bad things.” I continuously said.

 

I removed my hand from and she took a deep breath.

 

“Uh---okay? But you know you didn’t have to praise yourself that much. It makes me think that you’re an obnoxious guy that’s why someone’s chasing after you.” She said in a very confused and gentle voice that made her look so cute. Plus, her cheeks were the highlight! I just controlled my hand from pinching it.

 

“At least I made you agree with me, right? I’m really sorry for ambushing you! Can I please wear this jacket until we leave this place?” I asked her politely.

 

“Go ahead.” She said then she just continued to look at her face on the different types of mirror.

 

I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw the confused face of Kangin who was still searching for me. Ha! I’m a genius, aren’t I? He can never find out who I am with this beautiful disguise.

 

“Is he gone?” The girl suddenly asked.

 

I waited for Kangin’s next action before I answered her question.

 

“Wait a minute….” I said. After a few seconds, Kangin sighed in anger and left the place. I’m the almighty one, Kangin! Not you!

 

“There, he’s gone!” I replied to the girl. I didn’t notice that my arm was still linked with hers. I was about to remove it when I saw her face clearly from one of the mirrors. We looked good together, that was all I can say. She looked like a rich, lonely and simple girl and I must say that her beauty was simple heart melting.

 

“Good. I guess I saved your life then?” She asked.

 

“Yeah….you did.” My words were so soft and light because I was too mesmerized by her face. She seems blunt as well, just like me!

 

Did I just find my princess?

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

 

Running and running, aish this is so hard! I may know martial arts but running is definitely different, especially when there are people everywhere. Every person I accidentally bump into would look at me with judgmental eyes and make me look like I’m the bad guy! Don’t they know that someone who’s double my size was chasing me?! I can only flash my cute pouting to the people as an apology.

 

Aigoo, what to do? Where to hide?! The guy who was chasing after me definitely has a good eye because he can still see me with this number of people surrounding us. As I was running, I saw Donghae on top of the ferris wheel, sitting beside a beautiful girl. Did he really have time to flirt with a girl at this time?! The girl was beautiful indeed. I was so dumbfounded by her charms that I stopped running and I looked like an idiot just staring at her.

 

“SUNGMIN-HYUNG!!!!!! RUN!!!!!” I heard someone shout from afar. When I looked beside the beautiful girl, I saw Donghae signaling me to run. My mind totally went blank for a moment. I looked behind me and saw that the guy was fast approaching. Looking at him, I totally thought of GuardKyu. If you’re asking who GuardKyu is, he’s our guard dog at home. He’s a K9 and he was especially bought from the U.S.A. I named him GuardKyu since Kyuhyun has always been the one who protects me first when there are bullies around me. My other friends also protect me but it was Kyuhyun most of the time. The guy’s mouth was half open and he was panting with his tongue out. That was definitely a GuardKyu look.

 

I was so nervous that my body refused to move. It felt like my feet were glued on the floor. What to do?! All I can hear was Donghae screaming and me! I was already screaming because of nervousness when I felt a thin but smooth hand grab mine.

 

“RUN!” It was a girl who had short red hair, tanned skin tone and a strong face that grabbed me.

 

“HUH?!” I was panting and I was confused.

 

“JUST FOLLOW ME!” The girl commanded and I just nodded my head in agreement.

 

She pulled me and together, we started running towards I don’t know where. She was grabbing my hand tightly and I saw her determined face which touched me. She’s really kind for helping a coward stranger like me. I was looking at her the whole time but she brought me back to my senses when we arrived in front of a photo booth.

 

“Hey! Focus! Someone’s chasing after you but you’re doing nothing!” She shouted at me.

 

“I’m sorry!! I was really scared!” I shouted back but with an apologetic tone.

 

“Never mind! Listen, I did you a favor so you do me a favor too! Okay?!” She suddenly said with a calm voice.

 

“Okay! Sure!” I just answered back.

 

She pulled me inside the photo booth and she closed the curtains herself. After pressing a few buttons, she spoke again. I was literally staring at her in disbelief. How can a girl be this strong and powerful?

 

“Okay, you act like we’re a couple! Just follow what I say; this is a dare so please just coordinate with me.” She commanded me.

 

The screen below the camera started to show ourselves and I was shocked with my face. I was so sweaty and my hair was going in different directions. I panicked and immediately fixed my hair and wiped my face with my handkerchief.

 

“5, 4, 3….” The voice from the photo booth started to count.

 

“We have four shots! Now, act like you’re my boyfriend!” She shouted.

 

I was so stunned by her shouting voice that my hand just automatically places itself around her shoulders.

 

“1!” The automated voice said and I quickly flashed a smile. I looked at the picture with satisfaction. I don’t like it when my pictures don’t turn out well but this one was fine.

 

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” The automated voice started counting again and I couldn’t think of anything but to just hug her.

 

The voice counted again and I flashed my cute pouting face and she also did the same.

 

“This is your final shot!” The voice excitedly said.

 

“Kiss my cheek!” The girl commanded.

 

“What!? Have you gone crazy?!” I exclaimed out of surprise.

 

“I told you it’s a dare, right?! If it weren’t for me, you would be dead right now!” She shouted.

 

“Okay, okay!” I just said.

 

She was one courageous girl.

 

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”

 

With that, I kissed her cheek with my eyes closed and she flashed a very simple smile.

 

“Your picture is now printing! Please wait for a moment!” The voice said again.

 

“Thank you.” She simply said.

 

“Thank you too.” I replied.

 

“And you are?” She asked.

 

“Oh, I’m Lee Sungmin. You?”

 

“I’m Kim Yoobin. Nice to meet you.” She said the she lifted her hand, signaling a hand shake.

 

“I’ve never met a girl that’s so brave and initiative.” I said then I shook her hand.

 

Finally, she flashed a very cute and welcoming smile that made me think that she was only fierce when the situation demands it. It made me believe that she was really a kind-hearted girl on the inside.

 

I smiled back at her but my mind was totally showing images of the girl who was sitting beside Donghae a while ago at the ferris wheel.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

 

“Uhhh… I’m very sorry about that but I must tell you that this is my first time doing this and only because a big dude was chasing after me.” I explained. Her confused look was even more mesmerizing.

 

“Okay…. I guess we have to finish this ride with each other then.” She said.

 

If this ferris wheel would be broken and we would be stuck on the very top, I don’t mind. As long as I can spend time with this lady.

 

“Oh! I’m Donghae by the way. Lee Donghae.” I said with a smile.

 

“I’m Min Sunye.” She just said with a smile.

 

“Nice to meet you! I know this is a very awkward way of meeting someone but there’s a first for everything right?!” I said, thinking positive.

 

“I guess there is. But do you mind if I ask why is there a guy chasing after you?” She asked politely.

 

“Oh, that. My friends and I were bored and we thought of going here before school starts tomorrow. But when we arrived here, one of our friends suddenly bumped into an enemy who had a bunch of huge muscular friends and that guy seriously held a grudge against my friend for a long time. I guess that’s what happened between them because it was my first time meeting that enemy as well. Everything happened so fast that the last thing I heard was Heechul hyung, my friend, shouting for us to run. And this is where I ended up.” I explained to her quickly.

 

“Must be one hell of a night for you then?” She said.

 

“You have no idea.” I replied.

 

She didn’t respond and I was thinking of what to say to keep the conversation going.

 

“Would you also mind if I ask why were you riding the ferris wheel alone?” I asked.

 

“What if I told you I rode it alone so I can jump off when I reach the top?” She said with a smirk.

 

“Then I’d probably thank myself because I saved a beautiful girl’s life.” I replied back.

 

“Why are you such a flirt?” She suddenly asked.

 

“I’m not! I was being honest!” I replied.

 

“Well, you look like a decent person. I would never think that you’re trying to hit on me. Are you not afraid that I might be a playgirl and I can just attack kisses on you anytime?” She asked.

 

She keeps on surprising me with her statements.

 

“You have an angelic face and if you’re really that type of person then you would have done it a while ago and not wait for later.” I replied.

 

She laughed.

 

“You’re really a good guy. I guess it’s safe to tell you the reason why I’m here alone. I went here with my 4 other friends and we decided to give challenges to each other. We realized that tomorrow would end the fun since school is starting and this is our last summer night as high school students. One of my friends, Yenny, made all this unbelievable challenges which surprised us all. They thought of my dare the most since they thought that I’m such a goody-two-shoes and I always obey what my grandmother tells me to do.” She explained.

 

“So they made you ride the ferris wheel alone? Isn’t that ironic since it only made you look more like a goody-two-shoes? I was expecting something really extravagant.” I said.

 

“This wasn’t really the plan. The real challenge was to ask a handsome stranger to ride the ferris wheel with me and take a picture after as proof that I really did the challenge.” She continued to explain.

 

“I guess you’re doing the challenge right now. A handsome stranger is sitting right next to you and we can absolutely take a picture later.” I replied. Why am I being like this? I’m not usually a show off.

 

She laughed and shook her head.

 

“You’re full of yourself, you know.” She said.

 

“At least I made you laugh!” I said.

 

All of a sudden, the ferris wheel came to a stop and we were at the very top. I looked down to see what happened but the man who was ushering the people a while ago started to shout.

 

“We’re so sorry but the machine just turned off by itself! Please bear with us and you will be down in 5-10 minutes! We’re truly sorry!” He shouted.

 

Was this fate?

 

I looked down again and saw Sungmin hyung stopping and panting. I immediately shifted my eyes behind him and saw that the guy who was after him was getting near.

 

“SUNGMIN-HYUNG!!!!!! RUN!!!!!” I shouted as loud as I can.

 

Sunye looked at me and shifted her eyes below.

 

“What’s happening?” She asked.

 

“That’s my friend. Someone’s after him too.” I explained.

 

Out of the blue, a girl with red hair grabbed Sungmin hyung’s hand and they ran together.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re safe.” Sunye said.

 

“How do you know?” I asked.

 

“That girl is one of my friends. I bet she’s stronger than your friend down there.” She assured me.

 

“That’s good then but what about us? We’re stuck here.” I looked at her with sincere eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, I was getting the hang of it.”

 

“Of what?” I asked in confusion.

 

“Getting to know you.” She replied then smiled.

 

This girl never fails to surprise me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

 

“Care to say thank you to your life savior?” The girl said with a smirk then ate a portion of her cotton candy.

 

I quickly stood up and faced her.

 

“Thank you so much for your help! You don’t know how much I owe you!!” I continued saying thank you and I bowed again and again.

 

“I get it! You’re thankful! I didn’t know that you would be like this.” The girl said then started to walk away.

 

“WAIT! I owe you right?! Can’t I at least buy you something in return?” I chased after her but she didn’t show that much interest. This girl is very hard to please.

 

“You will let me buy anything I want and you would pay for it?” She suddenly stopped and talked to me.

 

“Of course!! You have saved my life and I think this is the only way I can thank you!” I said, almost shouting.

 

“Okay. Do you see that big teddy bear at the basketball booth?” She asked then pointed her finger to the game booth next to us.

 

“Yes, I see it.”

 

“Then that’s what I want. Get it for me.”

 

“EH?! But I’m not that good in playing basketball!” This girl was literally killing me. She just saw me panting a while ago but she still wants me to shoot a few balls. How could I ever win that teddy bear when I’m this tired and exhausted?

 

“Then I guess this is goodbye. Don’t let your conscience eat you up, okay?” She was starting to walk away again.

 

“Okay fine!!! I’ll try to win it for you!” I gave up. I just didn’t mind anymore since I know that if I win the teddy bear, it will be give to the girl who I liked at first sight.

 

“Really?! You will?! THANK YOU!!” She suddenly hugged me and I was surprised by her sudden actions. She was not feisty and fierce anymore. This action of hers made me like her even more. She was not only fierce and strong but she’s also kind-hearted and totally cute.

 

“Why do you even want the bear so bad?” I asked her.

 

“Just because! Oppa, thank you so much!” She said then planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

What just happened? Did she really just kiss me on the cheek?!

 

I was stunned and stared at her for a while. I was brought back to my senses when she giggled and patted my shoulder.

 

“Oppa, let’s go? Let’s win that bear! I’m Yeeun by the way! But you can call me Yenny!” She hooked her arms to mine.

 

“M—my n-n—ame is Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie.” I was stuttering.

 

“Teukie? That’s so cute! Well, let’s go Teukie oppa!” She said excitedly and we went to the basketball booth.

 

The man said that I have to score at least an 8 so I can get the teddy bear. I was shooting non-stop and out of the 12 balls, I only got 7 in. I was holding onto the last ball and I can really feel the pressure.

 

“Teukie oppa! You can do it!! Do it for your savior!” Yenny encouraged me.

 

I seriously needed motivation to be able to win that teddy bear! After making this shot, my one of a kind night with Yenny would end. I should think of a way to still see this girl after this night.

 

“Say what, if I make this shot you would grant my simple wish.” I said while holding the ball to a shooting position. I was trying to look cool and I hope its working.

 

“What is it?”

 

“You give me your cellphone number.” I said with a smirk.

 

“Teukie oppa you’re so sneaky! But sure, why not? I was about to ask you anyways.” I was taken aback by her reply. She was really going ask for my number?!

 

“That’s a deal then.” I said.

 

I kept my gaze at her while I shot the ball. I didn’t look at the basketball net because I was focused on looking cool. I just looked at her, trying to figure out with her expression if I made the shot. She suddenly flashed a pouting face which made my heart beat faster because of nervousness.

 

“Congratulations! You won the bear!” I heard the man’s voice.

 

“I did it?!” I asked Yenny in disbelief.

 

“Teukie oppa!!!! You did!!!!” She shrieked in happiness.

 

I ran towards her and without thinking, I hugged her tightly and we kept on jumping.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T_T

Anyway, I hope you’ll like this new chapter! :D There’s no KyuLim in this Chapter because it was starting to get long :( Don’t worry, there moments in the next chapter would be worth the wait…. I hope! Haha!!

 

I have a big test tomorrow! It is a college entrance exam so please pray for me >.< It is my dream school! I hope I can pass!

 

By the way, the poster you see at the top was made by a sister of my friend!

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! No silent readers please! :D

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!