Leeteuk's Night

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

Chapter 6

 

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

Her eyes were like fire, trying to burn my face. I admit that I was wrong for not responding properly to what she said about her liking me. I guess I was just overwhelmed?

“Yenny, I’m so sorry.” I said lightly, still holding her hands.

She sighed angrily and she struggled to release her hands from my grip. Fortunately I was fast enough to recover her hands again.

“What?! Let me go!” She said while rolling her eyes.

“Yenny..Yenny, look at me!” I said to her seriously. Her eyes were looking at somewhere else.

I leaned closer to her and I immediately kissed her cheek. In an instant, her eyes were already on me.

“Now I know how to get your attention.” I said with a sincere smile.

She just looked at me with her stunned expression.

“To make it up to you, meet me tonight.” I said to her with a tone of hopefulness.

“Meet?! Tonight?!” She repeated my words.

“Yes, tonight! Here at school. Just meet me here and I’ll take you to a place where I will tell you my response.” I said seriously.

“That’s so unusual of you, Teukie oppa.” She said with her eyebrows raised.

“Well, I have to keep up with an unusual girl like you. I don’t want to say anything right now because I might spoil the thing tonight.” I said with a smirk.

“The thing tonight?” She repeated my words again.

“Yeah. Don’t ask anymore. Just promise me that you’ll be here tonight.” I said then I squeezed her hands.

“You’re getting my hopes up, oppa. But I still promise to be here tonight even though I’m not sure if the thing is good or bad.” She said with a worried expression.

“A promise is all I need.” I said then released her hands.

“See you tonight?” She asked.

“Definitely.” I replied then immediately sat next to Heechul who was obviously waiting for someone.

“Heechul-ah, you have to help me plan the most romantic dinner date tonight at my place. You have to help me turn my garden to a magical one where Yenny could feel like she’s a queen. Please! You have to! Cancel all your plans tonight! Please! Your hyung is desperate.” I said with no pause.

“Geez! Calm down, hyung! You’re in luck because I don’t have any plans tonight. You have to ask the others too, it’s been a while since we all bonded.” He simply replied.

“Is that really you? Since when did you miss your friends?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Do you want a magical night or not?!” Heechul threatened me.

“I’m sorry! I won’t tease you again!” I hurriedly said.

“Good. You know what, you should tell the other 4 girls about this because I bet they can help you the most with this.” Heechul suggested.

“Where did you get that brain of yours?! You’re a genius, my man! Then I leave you in charge of telling Sohee, okay?!” I said.

“My pleasure.” He said with a soft smile then I left him to tell the others.

This will be one extravagant night.
____________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

“You’re fine with it?!” I asked Sunye in disbelief.

“Don’t be such a kill joy, date! We can have as many dates as you want if you just agree with this! Come on! Leeteuk oppa is your friend! Why should I even convince you to help him!?” She asked me too.

“Wait, hold up. We can have as many dates as I want?!” I emphasized what she said.

“Is that what I said?” She said with a smile and she avoided my eyes. She’s so cute when she’s playing with me.

“Then if that’s the case, I will be Leeteuk hyung’s right hand tonight! I would do anything to help him! And don’t forget about your proposition, you little sneaky girl!” I .

“How did I become sneaky!?” She asked me, half laughing.

“Because, deep inside, you really want to date me every day! You’re just making up excuses so that we can have more dates! I wonder why you want to have so many dates…. It can’t be your first time, right?” I said nonchalantly

Her smile suddenly turned into a nervous expression.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?” I suddenly asked.

“No! Nothing at all! Where were we?” She hurriedly said.

“Wait, Sunye! Don’t tell me that you have never tried dating before?!” My eyes widened.

“That’s not true!” I can clearly see the beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

“Oh God! It is! I am your first date!! Are you really that anxious to know what a boy and a girl do on a date?! Is that why you want to have as many dates as possible?!” I harassed her with never ending questions. I looked like a shotgun just shooting my bullets that comprises of questions.

“Gah! Okay fine!! I admit it! You are my first date ever!” She said while her eyes were closed.

“Awww! Don’t be too embarrassed! I should feel honored for being your first date! I promise to make your first date as memorable as possible!” I said to her with an encouraging smile.

I immediately walked towards Leeteuk hyung.

“Hyung, I’ll help you tonight if you help me plan the most memorable first date with Sunye.” I said with no breathing.

“That’s a deal.” He hurriedly said. We were like spies in a movie, trying to exchange a few words by not letting anyone notice it.
____________________________________________________________________________________

KYUHYUN’S Point-of-view:

“Don’t you find it amusing that you get to see me again tonight?” I asked Lim as we were hanging the Christmas lights on the trees at Leeteuk hyung’s garden. He’s planning a one-of-a-kind dinner date with Yenny. We were trying to make the place seem romantic as possible so we decided to decorate the place a bit.

“Should I? Leeteuk oppa going all through this effort amuses me the most.” She said.

“What? You’re amused with this little effort?! I can totally make a more extravagant date than this!” I defended.

“It’s not being extravagant, oppa! I know that Leeteuk oppa’s place is bizarre but it’s the thought that counts! I know it sounds cliché but it’s true! Believe me.” She sincerely said.

We weren’t looking at each other while we were talking since we were hanging the lights but I couldn’t help but stop with what I was doing and just look at her.

“How can you still be simple even though you’re rich!?” I asked her.

“It’s not always about the money, oppa. So what if I’m rich? Should I take advantage of that and boast it to others?! I don’t see the point in doing that.” She humbly said.

“Are you planning on becoming a saint?” I joked.

“No.. just a person that can change a person’s view on life in a positive way.” She said with her proudest tone.

“Never have I met such person as nice as you.” I said while staring at her with awe.

She laughed.

“I don’t believe that and I’m not always good! I can be mean at times too!” She retorted back.

“True. You always make me hope for something more.” I said.

“Is that not good?” She asked.

“Yes because you’re killing me on the inside. I don’t know what to do anymore. It feels like I need to do something but I just can’t point my finger at it. That’s how crazy you made me.” I admitted.

“Do you want to ask me out? Is that what you mean?” She took the initiative to say it.

“You have a lot of courage for a girl! But I guess that’s it. I’m just a coward for not asking.” I said with no lies.

“Already tired of letting fate decide?” She asked.

“No.. I’m still hoping that fate will do something.” I hopefully said.

“Then what if I say that fate pushed me to ask you to go on a date with me?” She stopped hanging the lights and she just looked intently on my eyes.

“You are full of surprises.” I said then exhaled. She literally takes my breath away.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

“Are you kidding me?! Where are you going anyways? Join a math competition?! Go back inside!” I shouted with disgust at Leeteuk hyung as he came out of his walk-in closet.

“Can you not be a diva for a moment, Heechul?” Leeteuk hyung said.

“Diva?! Me?! Okay, fine! You wanna wear that? Then don’t come running to me when Yenny comes here looking like a total goddess and you look like the nerd boy who has been wanting to score a date with her!” I exaggerated.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll change, AGAIN!” Leeteuk hyung said then he went back inside his walk-in closet with hunched shoulders.

I sat down on the couch again, facing the walk-in closet, and I took a deep breath.

“You were harsh.” Sohee said. She was helping me with hyung’s wardrobe choice and by the looks of it, he DEFINITELY needs help.

“No, I wasn’t! Do you really want to be seen with a guy that looks that formal and looks like the only thing he enjoys is reading books and calculating numbers?!” I asked her.

“Why does it sound so wrong when you say it, oppa? That look looks good on other men, you know.” She replied.

“Yeah, like Kyuhyun. Our very own Mathlete! It’s only him that I can permit to wear that look because he’s really a genius but even Kyuhyun doesn’t want that look! Even if he’s a nerd or a genius, he’s still cool and HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF FASHION!” I shouted the last words of my sentences so that Leeteuk hyung would hear it.

“You’re right. Kyuhyun oppa does look good and cool! He’s one of a kind.” She simply replied.

I was taken aback by what she said. How can she praise Kyuhyun just like that?! I am one of a kind too! I most certainly look good and I’m the coolest among the cool!

“If you think Kyuhyun looks good, cool and has a sense of fashion, why don’t you just get him as your shopping buddy and leave me here!” I said with a slight anger then I faced the other direction.

“That’s a good idea! I have a party to attend to! It’s my cousin’s and I need a party dress! Maybe I should ask Kyuhyun oppa to join me.” She said seriously, no hint of joking in her voice.

“Ya! Ahn Sohee! You’re so slow! I was only kidding, okay?! Why don’t you ask the real fashion diva here to join you!?” I exploded.

“I knew you would! Even though we only met recently, I already know how to trick you! Now, I win!” She victoriously said.

“Ohhh, so we’re playing this game now, huh?! Okay, fine. I’ll give it to you today. You win for today and I accept defeat but just be ready with my revenge tomorrow.” I said with a smirk.

“Are you really going to make me suffer that much?!” She asked with a tone of helplessness in her voice.

“Not really. Just until you really give in.” I said with a smile.

“Give in?” She asked.

“To me, of course! Not to that Cho Kyuhyun, okay?!” I let out a sigh. “Ahn Sohee, you have so much to learn.” I said then patted her head.

“Why would I give in to you!? I have the freedom to choose the person that will make me feel that giving into him is a voluntary act of mine! Not just because I was forced.” She simply said.

“Did I say anything about forcing you? I’ll make sure that you’ll be the one who will fall for me freely and my arms would be gladly wide open to catch you.” I said with a sincere smile.

“Why do I feel like I’m watching a game show that’s about the battle of the wits?” Another voice said.

We didn’t notice that we were already gazing into each other intensely and that Leeteuk hyung was already watching us battle it out with our words of wisdom.

“Hyung..” I said softly and hesitantly leaving Sohee’s gaze.

“Can I please call for a timeout first and maybe you can apply your intellect on my fashion sense?” Leeteuk hyung said with a raised eyebrow.

“We’re so sorry, Leeteuk oppa! Your outfit is already perfect!” Sohee said as she judged hyung from head to toe.

“Thanks Sohee! Heechul?” He asked me.

“If my soon-to-be-princess says yes then I have no objections. Besides, that’s pretty decent.” I casually said.

“Don’t be too presumptuous, Heechul! I am sure that there are many hearts out there that would kill for Sohee.” He said.

I looked at Sohee and saw that she blushed a little and she bent down her head because of shyness.

“Don’t worry hyung, I am one of those hearts that would kill for Sohee. I will literally and definitely KILL the other hearts out there before they can even stand a chance with my princess.”

She smiled.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

“All set?” I asked Yoobin as I inserted the car key into the ignition. She was sitting right beside me, the passenger seat.

“Good and ready to go, oppa!” Yoobin replied happily as she fastened her seat belt.

“Let’s get going then.” I said with a smile and I stepped on the gas pedal.

The black limousine that will be used to pick-up Yenny was already leading us to the school.

“Are you sure you know the plan by heart?!” I asked. I know that I asked her this question for a million times before we left Leeteuk hyung’s house.

“Oppa! I think I should just record my answer to that question so that if you ask me again, I’ll just play it and it will save me a lot of effort!” She replied with a sigh.

“Sorry, best friend Yoobin!!” I said with my eyes looking like a puppy and my lips in a pout. I noticed that she became stiff and uneasy. Why? “This is my first time doing something like this! I don’t know why Leeteuk hyung picked me to do this task!”

“Because he knows that if Yenny finds out that you were part of this diabolical plan of Leeteuk oppa, she can forgive you easily. You’re irresistible.” She said but she was shocked with her last 2 words.

“I’m irresistible?!” I repeated in a teasing voice. “Really, best friend Yoobin? I’m irresistible?” I said seductively.

“Uhhhh---- psh! What are you talking about!! Did I say that?! That wasn’t me! How can you be so irresistible when you’re the most irritatingly gullible person that I know?!” She said in a fast pace. Why was she nervous? Do I have that effect on her?

“Wait, first you said I’m irresistible and now I’m even irritatingly gullible?!” I said with a very wide grin.

“That---! It wasn’t supposed to be a compliment!!” She retorted back.

“Well, minus the word irritatingly then it already becomes a compliment, my dear best friend!” I said with a cute tone of voice.

“Ugh! That trying hard cute voice of yours is also irritating!” She added.

“But why do you give attention to it?! Ha! I’m starting to feel something else from you.” I said jokingly. I didn’t mean my last statement.

“Nooooo! No, no, no, no, no! I would never like you in a million years!” She tried so hard to say.

“Don’t regret that you said that.” I said with a smirk.

After a few minutes of teasing Yoobin, we finally arrived at the school and Yenny already went inside the car.

“Let’s do this.” I said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY, SO SORRY FOR THE SUUUUUPER LATE UPDATE T_T Don’t kill me >.<

I can’t think of anything to say anymore because my friends are already watching Big Bang’s concert and I want to watch too :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!