A Serious, Surprising, Sneaky, Sad and Sweet Day

A Super is to a Wonder: A WonderJunior Fic

Chapter 5

 

HEECHUL’S Point-of-view:

 

“Will you be disappointed if I didn’t contact you after last night?” I asked. Somehow, I assumed that she will be after I noticed that she was still wearing the pink beaded bracelet that I gave her last night.

“Uhh.. what are you talking about?” She said silently, moving her lips and blinking her eyes slowly.

I raised my eyebrows and I looked at her wrist where the bracelet was.

She immediately used her other hand to cover the bracelet.

“I knew it.” I simply said.

“Knew what?” She asked.

“The answer to my question.” I said with a sincere smile.

“And how can you prove that my answer is really yes?” She asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

“But I didn’t say anything about you answering yes, right? I just said that I knew it but I never said that I assumed it to be yes.” I said, trying to outsmart her.

“I—I…” The look on her face was priceless. She was panicking and she let out a soft scream. She stood up aggressively which made the other students stop talking and start looking at us.

“Don’t mind us. She’s just in a state of shock.” I shouted at the crowd then they all started to do their own thing again.

Sohee started to settle down on her seat again.

“Don’t worry, Ahn Sohee, I would never tease you just because you like me.” I said with a smirk.

“I don’t like you!” She defensively said.

“Says who?” I was playing with her.

“Me and my heart!” She replied.

“If you didn’t have any bit of interest in me, you wouldn’t be sitting here right now instead of hanging out with your friends and you wouldn’t be wearing that bracelet anymore. Plus, if you saw your face a while ago, it automatically reads I’m dead for Kim Heechul.” I said.

Surprisingly, her brave face melted and she started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, looking at her weirdly.

“Dead for Kim Heechul? Really? That’s so vain and cheesy at the same time. You’re so full of yourself!” She continued to laugh.

“Oh and I think I left out an information that I got about you.” I said with a smart smile. I will never let her outsmart me.

“And what is that?” She just laughed.

“The types of guys that you like the most are the ones that can make you laugh all the time.” I said then let out a soft and short laugh.

Her laugh faded and she gulped.

I’m the almighty Kim Heechul, indeed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

KYUHYUN’S Point-of-view:

“I don’t think we can find a seat here, oppa.” Lim said.

“Then let’s try the school garden outside. Besides, it’s more romantic to eat under the tree.” I said with a smirk. I was holding a tray with our food placed on it.

“Since when did we become romantic?” She asked while we were going outside.

“Since fate said so.” I replied.

“Oppa, when will we stop with this fate game?” She laughed.

“Unless it stops playing with us.” I said.

We reached the tree that I was talking about and unfortunately, there was another couple that was sitting under it.

“I guess fate did stop playing with us already.” She said.

I was about to shout at the couple so they would leave but when they saw me, they immediately stood up and left the place.

“I guess not.” I said to her with a smirk.

“How did you do that?!” She asked in disbelief.

“I didn’t do anything! It was fate!” I said as we sat down and started to eat.

“Why should I believe you?! Their faces were so scared when they saw you! Are you a bully?!” She asked.

“Let’s just say that I have a manipulative power over some of the students here.” I said.

“I don’t know what you did to them but I’m too lazy to ask you already so just never mind.” She said then she leaned on the trunk of the tree.

“Don’t be like that! It’s like you’re saying that I’m boring to be with!” I said enthusiastically.

“Then it’s a challenge to you then, to keep me entertained. I should tell you that I get bored easily.” She said with her eyes closed.

I decided to take this opportunity and I leaned closer to her. Our faces were inches apart and I just flashed a smirk on my face.

“Why did it suddenly become dark?” She asked. I can feel her sweet breath on my face.

She opened her eyes and she jumped a little.

“Boo.” I said lightly.

“Oppa….” She nervously said.

“Are you still bored?” I asked.

She took a deep breath.

“Never.” She said softly.
____________________________________________________________________________________

SUNGMIN’S Point-of-view:

“Do you think that I’m a bad person, Yoobin?” I asked my new best friend seriously.

“Because your friend likes the girl that you like?” She asked.

“Obviously. But at the same time I think that it’s unfair. If only she met me first, I wouldn’t be in this situation right now.” I said with a sigh.

“Technically they’re not a couple yet so you’re not doing anything wrong but when we talk about your friendship, you are definitely betraying your friend. It’s in the girl code that if a friend of yours likes a guy, you cannot have feelings for that guy anymore.” She replied while eating her sandwich.

“Well, I’m not a girl so why should I follow the girl code?” I looked at her with a creasing forehead.

“Yeah but it applies!” She said.

“Aish, these confusing thoughts makes me hungry! Give me that!” I grabbed her sandwich and I took a big bite.

“Sure! You can have my sandwich!” She sarcastically said.

“Sorry Yoobin-ah!!! I’m really like this with my close friends so you don’t need to be surprised!” I said with my puppy eyes glaring at her.

She looked at me for a second with a stunned expression then she went back to her senses. What happened? Was there something on my face that I can’t see?

“Yoobin-ah, why do you look so stunned?” I asked with my lips twitched.

“Uhh nothing, oppa. Where were we?” She said it like she was having a hard time.

“Anyway, now that I have told you my problems, how about you? Don’t you want to share anything to your best friend?” I said with a warm smile.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

YOOBIN’S Point-of-view:

Good thing I was able to recover from that cute moment! How can he just flash me his cutest face?! He even noticed that I was stunned! If I’m gonna live like this, I should start practicing acting like everything’s fine when Sungmin oppa acts cute when actually on the inside, I’m melting like butter melting on a frying pan.

“Me? Hmmm…” I was thinking of what I should tell him then I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

“Come on! Tell me your biggest problem because we’re best friends!” Sungmin oppa encouraged me.

“Okay fine! Actually we’re not different.” I said with a smile that means a lot of things.

“Really?!” He surprisingly said.

“I also like someone but the only difference is that the one that I like, he likes someone else and the thing that hurts the most is that that guy likes a friend of mine. Oppa, your problem is keeping your friendship but I guess we’re still the same because the person that we like doesn’t like us and likes someone else, right?” I explained.

“Omo! I think we are really best friends made in heaven! How can we have the same situations!? Who’s this guy and who is this friend of yours?” He asked.

“I can’t tell you because I think I’m betraying my friend if I do that. Chances are you don’t even know them so don’t bother knowing them anymore.” I said.

“Really? If I meet that guy, I would punch him in the face multiple times and make him realize how much better you are for him!” He aggressively said.

Then punch yourself now, why don’t you?

After a few seconds, Donghae oppa and Sunye entered the classroom.

“Hey guys!! Oh sorry, I forgot that there are already girls here.” Donghae oppa said to me with a smile.

“No, it’s okay!” I said.

He looked so happy and Sunye unnie looked shy.

“Guess who’s got a date tomorrow!?” Donghae oppa shouted happily.

“Really?! Good for you Hae! So sorry Sunye.” Sungmin oppa joked.

“Don’t be a spoil, Sungminnie!” Donghae oppa said.

I looked at Sungmin oppa with sincere eyes and I promise that I saw a tear drop from his left eye.
____________________________________________________________________________________

LEETEUK’S Point-of-view:

It was a new day! A new day to look forward to! Now that I know that Yenny likes me, I just can’t let that opportunity slip.

Yesterday, everyone seemed happy. How can you not be happy when you coincidentally are classmates with the person that you met the night before? And that person might be the person that like?

“Good morning, Yenny!!” I said as I entered the classroom and sat down right beside her.

“Still mad, oppa.” She replied then she just continued to toy with her hair.

“How can you be mad with the oppa that you like?!” I .

“Now I’m even madder!” She said with her forehead scrunched.

“Oh, come on! Why are you even mad in the first place?! I didn’t do anything bad to you!” I said with a smile.

“Because you tricked me into admitting it.” She plainly said.

“And so? What’s wrong with expressing what you really feel?!” I encouraged her.

“It’s embarrassing oppa! You try to be in my shoes! Plus, it’s not just because you made me admit it that’s why I’m mad!” She said quickly.

“What’s the other reason?” I asked her. I was confused.

“Men are really shallow.” She simple replied.

“I’m not shallow! It’s just that you’re really smart, Yenny!” I complimented her.

“Not the words that I’m looking for.” She replied, still not looking at me.

I was getting tired of this game that we were playing.

I sat down on the chair in front of her and I grabbed her hands and held it with mine.

“What are you doing, oppa?” She irritatingly said.

“You don’t like it? I thought you might enjoy this.” I .

“You’re just a plain jerk! Just because I told you that I like you it doesn’t mean that you can toy with me already! I am not an easy girl, okay? I still have respect for myself!” She said.

It made me realize that I was really a jerk.

“Sorry about that, I was just trying to make you laugh. You know that I’m not like that. Anyway, I held your hand because I want to ask you something seriously.” I said.

“What?” She replied.

“What did I do wrong?” I asked sincerely.

“You really don’t know!? I already told you that I like you but somehow you just find it as amusing! You didn’t even respond properly! If it was you and you confessed to the girl you like, wouldn’t you feel bad if she didn’t even give you an answer?! You wouldn’t know if she returns your feelings or she just doesn’t really like you! Try to feel that, oppa!” She said.

I realized it. Oh God, how can I just leave her hanging? I should have told her my response yesterday when she accidentally said it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE’S Point-of-view:

Today was the day! My date with Min Sunye! After school, we can finally go out!

As I walked in the classroom, I saw Sunye reading a book in her seat by the window.

“Good morning, date!” I said teasingly.

She put down her book and fixed her uniform.

“Why hello there, date!” She surprisingly replied.

“So how’s my date today?” I played along.

“Oh your date is totally fine! In fact she’s so excited that she wants to just cut classes!” She replied with a big smile.

“Oh no! My date is turning to a bad student! Don’t be like that because it’s not the person that I liked.” I sincerely said.

“I know, it doesn’t fit me, right? Being a bad girl?” She laughed.

“Yeah. I’m the bad one so I need someone to turn me into a good guy.” I said with soft smile.

“Okay! Your date promises to turn you into a good person!” She said then we both laughed.

“What’s that you’re reading?” I asked.

“Oh nothing, just a book about gaining self-esteem because of love.” She explained.

“Do you read books a lot?” I asked.

“Yeah, don’t you?” She asked.

“No because it just makes me sleep.” I honestly said.

“Then now I know what my first step is to turn you into a good guy.” She said.

“What?” I asked.

“On our date, let’s a buy a book that you can read! Let’s buy two copies so we can read at the same time and so we can exchange out thoughts about it.” She enthusiastically said.

“Uhhh, I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I said.

“Why?! I love reading!” She replied.

“You do, but I don’t.” I said.

“Will you love it too when I say that you can have a chance to date me again once you finish the book that we will buy later?” She said with a smile.

“Now, dating you is starting to get harder.” I replied then laughed.

“Well, I’m very hard to please.” She replied with a wink.

“Consider ‘operation turning Donghae into a good guy’ done! I will definitely take on your challenge, Min Sunye!” I said with a smirk.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super late update :| I only have time to update now since we’re not really doing much in school this week! :D

Anyway, THANKS FOR READING!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!