Chapter 09

I Hate My Twin Brother!

Chapter 07 - Jealousy and Suzy 
“Define jealousy.


Jimin's POV

I went outside the club and bid goodbyes to my friends. They're my friends in middle school and we happen to have bump to each other awhile ago. I stretched a little bit. It's nice to meet people from back then. So where should I go now. I still don't want to go home. I checked the time. Oh shoot! I need to go home but I don't want to! But.. But I have to or else my mom is going to kill me.

I felt my phone ring so I took it out of my pocket. Ooh! A text message from Hyeri. Wait, it's a photo, though. I click the message and it's ing loading. Ugh. I check the message below the picture, first. "Look! They're cute aren't they?" I wonder who are these people. I went back to the picture and it's... 

"Jungkook and Ye Jin?" 

They're together? And they're laughing. I mean only Ye Jin is laughing but Jungkook is pouting. The he can pout?! Wait, I gotta take a screen shot of him pouting. Something to blackmail him. Ha! He'll do a lot of things for me now. Although as I look at the picture for a long time, I get this feeling in my chest. It's like something is crushing my inside — twisting it with their mighty arms. 

It can't be that I'm jealous?! Define jealousy! 

Ugh. I don't like this feeling. It hurts so bad. Maybe I should ask my sisters. But they'll just make fun of me. I bet they'll say something like: "OMG! My brother is jealous? My little brother is jealous. Who is the girl huh? Yiee! You're finally a man."

Yup something like that and that's why I never tell them if I ever have a girlfriend plus my relationships doesn't last long or it doesn't happen because you know people call me as a total playboy or casanova. But I don't care 'cause I can't help it. I know how a woman's heart and mind goes because I have sisters and a mom. I don't have a dad but it's okay. I don't need no ing father. That bastard will pay for leaving us. Look! I have to suffer because I'm the only boy! It means I have to deal with their girl problems. Oh and of course my older sister and mom have to work hard just to feed us. 

My second older sister goes to college and my younger sister is in middle school. So they have to work hard to pay for our fees and of course I, too, have to work hard that's why I joined the band not because my friends are there but I need the money. Although, sometimes the managers of the clubs gives us less but it's okay. I don't really buy a lot of things just clothes and stuff. But ever since Ye Jin came gigs and paychecks are skyrocketing. Wait is that even a word. Pfft. 

I look at the picture again. "Am I really jealous?" I ruffle my hair. I'll ask them! I'll ing ask them! I sighed and press the doorbell since I'm already at my house. Fast huh? The door opened and it was my first older sister, Ji Hee. She's wearing a tank top and a short. 

"Aye! Wear some clothes, woman!" I said while covering my eyes. Of course I got hit on the head. 

"Yah, my mom is looking for you. Where have you been anyway?" She asked while she blows on her nails. I think she just finished putting some nail polish. Typical girl thing. I just ignored her and went to my room. I took of my jacket and place it on the bed but it landed on Jin Hee's face. "Get out please."

"Oh? Why so down my little brother?" He stands up and ruffles my hair. I push her hands away. "Hey! Didn't you just finish putting some nail polish. You might get some on my hair." 

"It's fine! It's fine! It's dry already. So!" She made me sit on the bed and she sits beside me. "What's your problem?" She looks at me with twinkly eyes. I didn't say anything and just looked at her with poker face. 

"What's with the look? Is it a boy problem? Did you fail on the exams? Did you someone bully you? Did you hit your head on something?" I shook my head on every question she asked until. "Is there a girl you like?" I was silent. I couldn't say no or even shake my head. And the teasing begins. 

She started squealing, shouting shaking me like there's no tomorrow. And that's why I don't talk about my problems or feelings. She keeps on chanting 'My brother is in love' over and over again until my mom shouted at her to shut up. I chuckled a bit. My other older sister, Hee Jin, came inside the room. Oh no, muisance number two is here. Good thing my younger sister doesn't care about me or stuff like this. At least she knows how to mind people's business. 

"Omo! Omo! Jimin is in love? Who's the unlucky girl?" Hee Jin asked. Just so you know her name is the backward name of my first older sister. While my younger sister's name is Min Ji. The opposite of mine so the first is Jin Hee second is Hee Jin then me, Jimin, then the last is Min Ji. I don't really know what's on my mom's head when she was naming us anyway back to my sisters. 

I hit Hee Jin. Unlucky girl? Tsk. She's lucky because I'm handsome. They keep bugging me of the name so I told them about Ye Jin. Also I told them that she's our new lead vocalist and that she is older then me. 

"So you like older girls huh?" Jin Hee giggled. 

"Can I see her picture?!" Hee Jin asked so I showed them her picture. I kinda got this when I sent her a friend request on facebook. She's like in a photo shoot here and she looks like a total ulzzang. "Oh my! She's pretty. You scored a jackpot!" Exclaimed Jin Hee. 

"So what's the problem? Did she reject you?" Hee Jin asked again. 

"Well that would've been expected. She's too pretty for you." I hit Jin Hee on the arm. "I haven't asked her out yet! Stop assuming stuff."

They both laugh then Hee Jin asked again about my problem. I sighed and showed them the picture of Jungkook and Ye Jin. "Gosh. Jungkook is still handsome as ever!" They both complimented Jungkook. I don't really care cause he is handsome and if I was a girl I would go gaga for him. 

"He's with Ye Jin- Oh! I get it now. My brother is jealous!" Hee Jin hugs me while Jin Hee chanted 'My brother is jealous' over and over. Min Ji opened the door. She looks angry. "Shut up! I can't focus on my studies!" She slams the door shut while saying something in Japanese. She likes anime and mangas and maybe that's why she's good at speaking in Japanese. She can adopt easily anyway. We three laugh together. She's cute anyway. 

"It's normal to be jealous Jimin. I'm really glad you shared it with us. It's your first time sharing it with us." They're thankful huh? 

"Just a little advice. Don't give up! They're not together anyway, oh?" I shook my head. 

"You can do it! Just believe. Try to be close with her. Ask her about her likes and dislikes." Jin Hee said. 

"Especially try to be yourself. We'll support you neh?" Hee Jin added. 

They both made a 'fighting' sign and left the room giggling. I expected that they'll tease me more but it wasn't that bad. They even said they'll support me. I guess telling them wasn't that bad. I look at the picture again and press delete. I'll do it! I'll try to be as close to Ye Jin as possible. I'll ask her out until the time is right. Yes! 

 

Ye Jin's POV

Exams are finally over! The papers are back too. I got some of it perfect and some are 99 or 98. I'm fine with it. At least I didn't fail but I'll be checking the board for the over all results. I'm wishing that Kai isn't higher than me again. They'll post it next week they said.

But thanks to the exams I know where Hyeri and Jungkook lives so I can visit them. Jungkok's mom said I could visit there any time. His mom is really cute and funny. She' very energetic unlike mine. She energetic alright but only if Kai is there. Tsk. Mrs. Jeon also wanted me to come and shop with her because she really likes my style and she wanted to copy it. Jungkook oppose to it because he called her old but I said I'll help her find pretty clothes for her age. They're family is just cute although I haven't saw his father. 

We have one gig later and I can't wait! Ever since exams came Suho have to cancel some gigs. So I'm really excited for it because singing is so much fun! We also need to update a new cover for our youtube channel. People kept on requesting all over the world. It's really cool and overwhelming to see! 

"Ye Jin!" I turn around and saw Jiyeon and Minah waving at me. I wave at them back. "What did you get?!" They both look at my paper. 

"Unfair! You're too smart." Minah pouted. I chuckled and patted her head. "Just look at the bright side. At least you didn't fail!" I said to cheer her up. It's just the three of us. Sojin and Yura are in Italy to take care of some business matter. They're families are partners in business that's why they're really close. And Irene is in Daegu because her grandmother is dead so they have to well attend her funeral.

We then went down to the cafeteria. "Hey you better watch your brother, Ye Jin." Jiyeon said and Minah nodded. 

"Huh? Why?" I asked. They already know that I hate him so bad. They didn't criticize or left me since it's a typical thing to hate your sibling. 

"I know you hate your brother but you really need to watch over him." Minah said as she sat down on our usual seat. I wonder why they're telling me this. Is he smuggling drugs? Is he drinking. It's kinda fine because at least he's acting like a real teenager. 

"It's just that Suzy's new target is your brother. I often see Suzy at football practice and she never goes there but since your brother is there she's also there. She keeps on giving him towel and water just like an assistant and that's not the Suzy I know." Jiyeon stated.

I want to laugh so bad but they were serious. Suzy being my brother's assistant is really funny! I often se her in the toilet fixing her hair and retouching her make up and her locker is more like a closet than a locker. She's like Sharpay in HSM and her locker is the same as Suzy. Crazy huh?  Her minions are like that too but she's the worst! Well that kind of person is typical and without them school wouldn't be that fun and the stereotype in schools wouldn't be complete without them even though a lot of people really really hate them. 

"And sometimes hear that Kai is bringing Suzy home." Minah added. Oh so that's why he sometimes goes home late. 

"Yeah. If you're in the basketball girls you would see them since we have the same time as theirs. Stupid Min!" Jiyeon took a huge bite on her sandwich. Min is the basketball's team captain. She wouldn't let me in because I don't really know why but I think she hates me. I'm in the volleyball and swimming team but they're practice time is different from the football practice so I don't often see Kai. 

I turn around and saw Suzy and her gang. "Speaking of the devil." I said and chuckled. I actually don't really care. It's my brother's fault for being dense and naive. But I don't really get why they're really defensive about my brother. 

"But isn't she dating Kim Soohyun? That college dude?" Minah asked. 

"Yeah but she broke up with him like last week." Jiyeon said. 

Huh? I wonder why Jiyeon knows. She's not the typical girl who would know about things usually it's Minah. Does Jiyeon hate Suzy that much? I wonder what happen to both of them. I might ask the others when Jiyeon is not around. I turn around again and saw Suzy's group with Kai's group. So it's true. Suzy is sitting beside Kai. Kai saw me looking so he wave. I turn around immediately. 

Surprisingly Hyeri and the others sat beside us. "Ayo!" Jimin greeted as he sat beside me. Hyeri sat across me so that means between Minah and Jiyeon. Suho sat beside Jiyeon while Sehun sat beside Jimin and Jungkook sat beside me well he's in my left while Jimin is in my right. That's kinda unexpected from him cause I know he'll sat beside Jimin, Suh or Sehun. So basically our seating arrangement is Minah, Hyeri, Jiyeon and Suho then my side is Jungkook, me then Jimin the Sehun. 

"What are you gusy doing here? Aren't you guys seating there?" I pointed at their usual seat. 

"Well we saw you guys are only three so we decided to eat with you!" Hyeri said as she dig in her food. She always bring food 'cause she said it will be a waste of money if she buys. The only one who buys food in the band is Suho because her mother is too buys to make him food and he doesn't want the maids to make him either so he just buys or sometimes if he has time he makes his own. 

"Really?" I asked them with a serious look. 

"Not really Jimin said he wanted to eat with you guys." Suho said. 

"Hey! Why are you guys blaming it on me?" Jimin pouted. 

I just laughed and ruffled his hair. "It's fine anyway. Right guys?" Jiyeon and Minah nodded. We talked about things and stuff until I need to go to the toilet. I excuse myself and went to the nearest one. After I was finished, I wash my hand and fix my hair a bit since it was blew by the wind. Suddenly Suzy and two of her minions came in. She took out her make up kit as usual. 

"Hey you're Kai's twin right?" Suzy asked. Seriously! Why do people ask that? Isn't it obvious that we look really really alike? "Yes I am." I said as I wipe my hands with tissue. 

"Well since you are his sibling will you tell me things about him? Please!" She look at me with puppy eyes and a pout. I guess she's trying to be cute well that doesn't please me. I don't really like people acting cute if they're not cute. And she's not cute. 

"I don't know anything about him." I said. 

"What? Aren't you siblings? You guys spent the whole life together didn't you?" Taeyeon, one Suzy's minions. 

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I care about that I will know things about him. If you want to know about him go ask him. The hell I care about that douche bag." I said 

"Okay then! But could we at least be friends?" Suzy asked while smiling. 

"I don't want to be friends with people just because I'm Kai's sister. If you could excuse me, I'm leaving." I went out of the toilet and left them hanging there. Another person who asked to be friends just because of Kai. I just made a rival huh? Tsk. I'll just have to expect things from now on.

 

 

 author's corner: an update my dear readers and subscribers! sorry if it took to long otl. i'm busy with school and stuff. exams came so i have to study and you might think i'm online but i'm not i just don't log out HAHAHAHA anyway hope you like the chaptiee. i think it's time to bring in suzy. i completely forgot that she's one of the minor characters HAHAHAHA. oh oh and please don't really take it from heart that jiyeon is mad at suzy. they're bestfriends in real life and i just think they're relationship is cute but here i made them as enemies but hey just keep reading! anyway:

Comment, upvote, subscribe. < 3