4- Their Story

Into the woods!


"Morning, lovely!" 
A deep voice attracted her eyes to the left. She tried to sit up but she couldn't, something is holding her. 
Damn, she is chained! 

Startled, she shook her body off and she woke up.

Luhan offered her water.
"I figured you were having a weird dream. Are you okay?" 

"I was chained." She whispered. He frowned at her and hesitated before he asked, "What kind of life were you having exactly? Why were you dropped?" 
She sighed and told her story as everyone else was preparing for dinner. 
The smell of the grilled meat teased their nose. 
Her stomach made a *grumpy* voice. 
He smiled nicely and got up, prepared a mouth-watering plate for her and nicely gave it to her. 
She accepted it and without even thinking she started eating. 

" When was the last time you ate?" He asked calmly. 

"Two days ago." 

Luhan sighed and looked at the other side. He flicked his fingers, " We forgot the snacks!!" He  announced out loud mentally hitting his head. 

"I got that. I got cards too." She said and took another spoonful of the mashed potatoes. 

After they had their dinner, they all gathered around the fire. 
"Let's play cards, losers wash the dishes!" Someone suggested and no one's seemed to mind. 

The first round went fair. The second one had 6 losers.
The third round...

She, Luhan and the creepy guy lost. Now between the 3 of them will be one winner and two miserable losers to take care of the dishes while everyone else will get a warm night sleep. 

"BAM!!" Luhan blurted throwing his last winning card. 

"Losers, clean up! Night night!" Everyone teased them and walked right inside the tents. 
They exchanged looks for a second, but he started collecting the plates, "We have all night, but I don't plan on spending it doing those." The creepy guy said. She looked at him questioningly but followed anyway. 

~~~~
It felt like forever to Luhan as he laid back with his arms rested behind his head. 
There was nothing specifically he was thinking about. He looked like he was admiring something, but the fact is, he wasn't. 
Or maybe he was but he didn't know. 

"What would take them too long anyway?" He wondered. 
Now, what? It's not like they never played that game on the first night of every trip. It's more like a tradition or something and they're used to it and they don't mind it even if it cause the reason behind it is that they need to play to know who would decrease from their precious sleep hours to clean up. 
But still... She is not used to it. 

Luhan widened his eyes. 
'What is that, that I'm hearing?' He looked to his right then to his left, 'What?! It hasn't been 24 hours since you saw her. WHAT?' he was more of scolding his own mind than trying to figure it out. 

'Now, what? Why are you screaming inside of my skull? This is annoying!' He mind talked his head again, but then the scream got louder then was muffled. 
"! Someone's really screaming!" He hissed and darted outside. 
He followed the muted cries then he found where it was coming from. It's close to the place where they always wash the dishes. 
He ran towards the well-known place and he found them.
His friend grabbed the girl by her waist and covered with the other hand.
He ran towards them and opened his mouth to yell, but his friend glared at him, shaking his head for Luhan not to say a word. 

Luhan felt so angry he wanted to push him down the hill at that very moment, but he heard something. 

"I- is that a roar?" He asked. His friend throws the he girl to the side and started jumping to take the attention away from Luhan. 
Luhan walked towards him casually and smacked his head, "Who are you trying to play with?" 

"OOOOH!! AW! AW AW AW!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. 
The boys final looked at her. 

"!" Both hissed at the sight of a bear holding the girl up. 

"Let her down!" The creepy guy ordered. 
If the bear would listen, he wouldn't accept a creepy's order. So the bear didn't listen. 

Luhan tried to climb a tree next to the very careful bear. 
He almost reached the top as she was looking at him silently trying to totally forget how she's up there. 
They saw torches lights coming closer followed by a group of young guys. Two girls popped out of nowhere trapping the bear, the first thing he let the girl down, three guys caught her. For some reason, Luhan jumped off the tree and literally snatched the girl from the guys. 

"We're sorry we lost control on it. We were doing an experiment not knowing there was anyone near and it ran from us. We're deeply sorry, please accept our apology." One of the spoke and bowed. 
Luhan gave them a bad look, took the girl and walked away. 


"You okay?" The creepy guy asked. She nodded but he wasn't actually asking her, he was asking Luhan who seemed angry. 
He still held her hand too. 

"Luhan?" He asked directly. Luhan didn't respond, instead he continued walking towards the camping. 
Once they reached there, he finally let go of her hand and entered his tent. 
He himself didn't get why he was so frustrated. He laid down and let a deep sigh out. 
"Now why am I so angry?" 

"You thought I was hurting her." The creepy guy said as he sat beside Luhan. 

"You thought I was hurting her that's why you were angry. And then there was that enormous bear-danger. And aside from all that, I think you like her, Luhan." 

Luhan glared at him and decided to hit. Yeah, he just felt he needed to. 
His friend grabbed his rest, "I wasn't going to hurt her Luhan! I swear to God!" 
Luhan starred at him for a second then he got up and walked out. 

"Luhan!" She called him, but he didn't respond so she ran after him, "Hey! Wait!" 
She grabbed his hand and stopped him, he looked back at her waiting for her to talk. 
She didn't know what to say to a very... Desperate man? 

"Thank you." She finally said. 
He turned to leave, but he stopped 2 steps away, 
"Was it hard? To say Thanks, was it hard?" He asked still back-facing her. 

She got it. 

"Let's have some tea!" Nicely she suggested and gave him a quick pat on the shoulder then walked. 
He followed her. 

They sat down with the mugs in their hands. 
"You have pretty eyes." She said out of nowhere.
He widened his eyes shocked how a girl would say that especially when she was quiet ever since she walked in daringly in his life. 
Why is he even thinking that? 

She smiled and started telling a funny story about her colleagues when they decided to eat seafood for a business lunch knowing very well that their boss hates it and how he had to eat it against his wish and keep it in. 
She also mentioned that he cut off half of their salaries that month. 
Luhan enjoyed the story. 
It was about the way she told the story, nicely handled. 
...
Okay and her laugh! 

She then told a story about her and her sister when they decided to burn their room. Just because they decided to. 

'Just because they wanted to?' Why does that feel familiar? 

He felt comfortable around her. 

"And when we were at school, I remember it was Thursday cause we did it on that day on purpose knowing that we won't get caught cause well leave for 2 days. We put some needles on the teachers chair! Damn he squealed like a little girl!!" Luhan didn't notice that it was him who was telling g the third story. He was so excited and she listened heartily laughing her heart out at his stories. 

Talk only brought talk. Laughter brought laughter. And though they were tired, they decided to take a walk as they talked cause they felt like it. 
Yeah kinda decided to. 

"I used to dance back in the days." Luhan admitted. 

"I used to ballet back in the days." She replied. 

"I used to hate calculating!" He raised an eyebrow daring her to go on. 

"I used to calculate perfectly!" She replied in a teasing manner. 
He stopped and looked at her. She chuckled and moved on. 
He followed titling his head. 

"I used to sing!" He challenged.

"I used to draw pretty fine." Calmly she replied. 

"I used to be good in English!" He crossed his arms. 

"Nah, I'm still good at that!" She replied playfully. 
They laughed at that and walked next to each other. 

"So..." Luhan took the lead. 
"You look like a loner kind. No rings in right, no rings in left and no boyfriend on a camping trip."

She flicked her fingers, "Smart!" 

Luhan smiled at her, "I had a girlfriend in high school. We fell in love. Never had a first kiss to have a goodbye one. She took off to the states and till today I never heard anything from her." 

"Till today? What, do you still think about her?" She asked. 

"No, no, no!!" Luhan waved a lot with his hand. She backed a way smiling, "Don't hurt the face, I'm thinking of modelling." 

It took them a second then they laughed together. 

"Hey! I have some good money! I've been working for years and I rarely spent a cent if not on formal cloths for meetings and all that useless stuff. Ended up having lots of those weird outfits and lots of money." She talked continuously. 
Luhan looked at her not getting to her point, "G- good for you." He wasn't sure if he wanted to ask that. 

"So I know you don't have anything solid, just a page on social websites and why can't I help?" She aimed to the point. 

He huffed in annoyance. 

"I know nothing about your job but I have the money. You have everything but the money so why not?" 

"I'm not taking money from you!" He pointed that out and began walking again. She frowned and followed suit. 

"Why?" 

"Cause I like you." Luhan replied like it's the most logical thing in the world. 
She froze in her spot and smacked his head. 

"Ouch!!"
He turned to her. 

"More the reason to do it? Why do you think I even suggested that?" She crossed her arms. 

"How would I know?" He started at her. He really feels annoyed. 

"Because I like you the same?" She said. 

He couldn't help stare at her. She's so different. 
She's shy and daring. 
She's so... So- ... Ummm... 

Why is she surprising him? 
He went to the frustrated him again. 

"Let's do it together. What's wrong with that? You'll take the money and give it back, what's with that?" She decided to convince him. 

"Why are you convincing me?" Annoyed, he asked.

"Cause I decided to?!" 

He grabbed her and kissed her. 
It wasn't the girl who was shocked by the act. In fact it was him. 
Instead of enjoying the kiss, he had million thoughts roaming his head. 
He wanted to smack his head so bad. 

She lift her hand and placed it on the back of his head. 

She knows. 

She feels okay. She feels alright. She wants this. 

By her waist, he drew her closer to him. She smiled. 
'Then he knows...' She thought to herself.

"Will we go for it?" She asked in a low tone not wanting him to get mad again after they started walking again. 
With tangled fingers. 

He sighed. She pouted at looked down her feet. 

"You guys!!!" We've been looking for you for three damn hours now!!" A friend of his seemed a little too angry. 

"Why?" Luhan asked. 

"Breakfast should have been on 10, where have you been since then?" 

They exchanged looks. 10? Why? What time is it now? 
it's even morning!! 

"We've been discussing!" Luhan said. 
Everyone looked at him silently. 
She pressed both her lips. That was the thing that played in her head but difference is, she's not ad dummy as he is to say that out loud! 

"Discussing. Discussing what?" 

"New project!" 

'You're righting the scenario right now in your head, aren't you?' She thought to herself and held a chuckle. 
'Wait! Did he say Project?' 

"What project?" His friend asked crossing his arms. 

"Into the woods. We're building the company..  Here... In this very place." Luhan smiled. 

She looked up at him. 

"And we're dating." He announced. 

The creepy friend whispered in Luhan's ear, "Discussion my ! I know you were kissing!" He said and lift a bottle of water to everyone, "Since it's what I have tight now... FOR THEM!!" 

Luhan smacked they creepy's head, 
"Do it right for once in your life!!" 


~~~~
They built it... A very successful company. 
And they moved on together. 
And they loved each other. 
And the never left the woods... 
Why they never left?
Because they just decided to stay there for as long as their lives will allow them to. 




Hey!!! 
So, I can't believe I did it!! 
I don
't know about the plot but sure as hell you'd fall in love with anything 'Luhan' included!! 
So, Happy Birthday! <3
And to the readers who passed by here, did you read it? Liked it? I hope you did. =)
Love U!!

XOXO