3- Into the woods

Into the woods!


 By 7 in the morning, she was standing at the train station. Her bag standing next to her. She wore simple, been a while since she wore sneakers along with a comfy sporty outfit. It feels comfortable. 
She remembered she had an earphone and that last time she listened to a song was ages ago, though she heard one on a business lunch few weeks ago. She paid it no attention. 
Lazily she hanged the earphone on her chest to remind herself to use it once she's settled inside. 
She's never been into camping before. She had to Google what to wear and what they do at the so called camping. Turned out fun and so she did some shopping for the trip. 
She also read on the page that everyone is buying something with them, they wanted it to feel as a trip among friends not strangers gathered to go to a specific destination. 
Some will but meat, some will buy beer, some will but water, some will buy vegetables. 
She didn't read that before she called the guy who generously let her on the trip with them. She found it awkward to call him and ask what would she buy to join in, reminding herself that she hasn't been into any situation where she would be informal so she decided to go casual and let herself decide. And a good decision she made, he bought snacks. Well, some expensive ones. Lots of them. 

A taxi stopped before her, two girls and three guys stepped out of it and dragged 2 large suitcases. They smiled at her and stood beside her. 

"The woods trip?" A guy asked and she nodded. 
They stop there for a while. Little by little, people started to show up. Coming and standing next to her. All going. All sounds nice. She felt comfortable around those strangers. They're all escaping their lives to have some fun. Just like her. Except for the fact that they'll have their lives back when they're back in town but she won't. 
She shook the negative thought away. 

Everyone around her started chatting, -not really knowing each other though she figured some of them do know each other from getting in trips together. It seemed like it. 

Four young men ran towards them. 

"Finally!" Someone blurted from behind her. She figured that those the awesome leaders. 
They have nothing to do with leadership, she thought to herself. 

"Sorry, we're late." One of them said as he ran past them straight inside. People followed him.
She didn't see the one who snatched her bag and ran inside. 
She smiled and ran along. 

"Nice choice with the sneakers today." Another one passed by her. She couldn't help smile, they're nice. 

"Come here!" A totally different one gently grabbed her by the wrist. It was  
Crowded more than she thought. 
She would shake the handoff but she's good with faces. That's one of the late four. She smiled and let him. 

He led her to many spots then she found herself sitting down. 
He smiled at her, "You're the late girl in reservation." 
She nodded. 

"You were late as well. " Someone spoke from behind him, when she peeked, she recognized him immediately. The one who took her bag. 

The guy from before glared at him then walked away. 
Luhan sat down and smiled at her, "I'm the one you spoke on the phone with."

"I figured." 

"Really?" He asked amusingly. 

"Same voice." She nodded. 

He smiled and nodded following her point. 
The train started to move. She sighed. As in a stressed person gone relieved. 
Of course, he noticed. He was doing things with the bag on his lap when he talked still looking at his hands, "What are you running from?" 

"Got dropped." She replied casually then filled her ears with the Earphone mumbling, "I don't even get it." 

Luhan nodded to himself. Now he gets it, why she was so desperate wanting to join. 
He got up and walked to the other side taking the attention of everyone ad he placed a finger over his mouth wanting no one to make noise.
"We have a downer."He whispered enough for them to hear. 

~~~~
Last thing she remembers was listening to a really nice song. Now someone was shaking her gently.
"Hey..." He almost whispered. She cleared and sat straight. 

"We're here, let's go!" Luhan said smiling at her. 
She got up and lifted her arm to take her bag, but he took it faster than her and walked towards the door. 
She smiled and followed suit. 

Outside there was a bus. They all hopped on. Few minutes later it stopped. 
Just like the scene of the kids when school is over, when they run towards the gates to run with their dear lives.
Every. Single. Person ran towards the woods. They hanged their bags over the shoulders or backs and started running up. 
The two girls and three guys from before pulled out some weird cart. The girls ran up, two guys helped putting the large bags inside the cart and ran up ad well leaving the poor guy to pull the cart. She walked towards him to give a hand when she found him smiling and dragging the cart running up. 
She was amazed. 

"They're used to it." The guy from before popped up. The guy is weird, grabbing her at first and he talks in a weird tone, let alone that he doesn't smile. He just doesn't. 

"Here, take her bag and I'll take her up!" Luhan handled the guy her bag and started fixing his jacket. 

"Do you have water?" He asked her. She nodded. 

"And that's in the bag with the creepy guy, am I right?" 
She nodded. 'Creepy'? She shook her head. 

"No, I'm not right? Or no he's not creepy?" Luhan muffled a chuckle. 

She scratched the back of her head and bit her lower lip. He laughed out loud, "It's okay, I would take you for a creepy yourself if you thought he was a normal fellow!" 

She looked questioningly at him. He laughed even more, "He is normal. He's just not the type who would smile. He helped you, but he freaked you out." 

She nodded in an 'Aha' matter. Luhan smiled at her and lead the way. 

It was hard. To go up. 'Heels are so much easier than this ' She thought to herself. 

"Re- laax your- your shoulders. You should be enjoying this." Luhan said between his heavy breaths. 

"Am I- ... that- ... that obvious?" She asked. 

Luhan giggled, "You're getting redder, I - didn't think someone would... get so much red!" 
He stretched out his hand, she accepted his help and they passed the hard rocky area. 

"I find it exciting but you kinda find it hard to breathe." He added right before she coughed so hard. He stopped and handled her his bottle. She sipped few drops and gave it back. 

"Better?" He asked and she nodded. 
"Want me to carry you on my back?" He asked. 
She shook her head violently. 

Luhan chuckled at her behaviour. He mumbled to himself, "So red because of the climbing. Became redder when she coughed. And when I thought she can't get any redder she did when she blushed at my suggestion to help her." He was pretty sure she didn't hear him. 
But he wouldn't mind if she did. 

It felt like forever when she found Luhan stopped walking, turned to her and smiled, "Welcome to the refuge!" 
He then ran towards everyone who already started to set up tents, settle the fire place and even doing something with a ... 
"Is that a cassette?" She widened her eyes. Who still use that?! 

"It is! Let's go way back to the old times. Is that a phone?" A girl snatched her phone. 

"Wha- ?" 
Before she manage to ask her question, the girl took a lap around everyone taking all the phones in a basket and throwing it inside a tent. 

"Let's. Have. Fun!!!"