2- His Story

Into the woods!

Luhan woke up from the nap around 2 in the morning, he threw himself on the couch where he was working on his laptop for the past 9 hours, he only wanted to take a half an hour nap. He opened his eyes, rubbed the blurring vision and looked at the laptop screen that displayed 02:04, he sighed deeply then rested his head again on the couch and covered his eyes with his arm. It's not like he messed up, he's a little stressed that's normal before the trip. But overall, they love it. When they're booking hotels, flights or trains, planning the program, they love it, him and his friends, that's why they made this whole page thing anyway. 

A bunch of good guys looking for a job. Qualifications, nothing. Skills, nothing. 
Then what will you give me if I hire you?! 
They won't get hired anywhere. But they love travelling, they know the good places and aware of all prices. They know how to get there and how to enjoy their time so...

~~~~
"Why don't we set up a company?" Luhan suggested. 
"We need money for that." One of his friends commented. 
"Customers will bring money." The other replied. 

All digged in the conversation while only Luhan dragged himself out as he did something on his laptop. 
"Don't you think of yourself as silly or ridiculous putting the subject on table and then you play with whatever you do?!" One of his friends scolded him. Luhan smiled, clicked on a button loudly then turned the screen towards them. 
They all looked at it and read, "Into the woods?" 

Luhan smiled widely and began explaining his idea, 
"So we'll prepare trips, and prepare a program, people call, check with us, we go meet them, receive deposit and with that we go book hotels and buy tickets and there, we are a company. How about that?"                    

~~~~

Luhan rubbed his eyes one more time and sat straight, his phone rang, 
"Hey..." 

"Hey! We're you sleeping?" His friend on the other line asked with a loud tone among the noises in the background. 

"If it's easily guessed, shouldn't you lower your tone?" 

"You won't be able to hear me if I did. Listen, come join us, we're celebrating at the bar, mostly for nothing but let's hang out only the four of us before we get to work." 

"Like that's called work not hanging out." Luhan mumbled but decided to call it off, "I still have few things to finish, you go and come back sober cause we have to finish some papers tomorrow morning." 

"That can be delayed." 

"Delay it till when? We're travelling on Friday, everything should be done by tomorrow so we still have Thursday all day to see our families and pack our bags." Luhan blurted and the other backed off easily saying they'll be home soon. 

Luhan sighed and started to jump here and there in a try to get everything done by few hours so that he would sleep before morning. 

He couldn't feel time, all happened to fast it became 10 am and he was standing in front of the last office to get the last paper signed before they leave for a good shopping for the trip. 

Once inside, easily outside. He smiled at his friend who stood beside him and they headed toward their car. 
They reached the mall in no time and met the others inside. After they ordered the food, Luhan's phone rang, 
"Hello! ... 
Yes, I'm the admin, my name is Luhan...
Yeah, sure...
The one that's on Friday?" He asked looking at his friends, they're certain they made it clear people should book before at least two weeks from the real time of the trip. 
They can't let her in now. 

"I'm sorry, I would love to take you in but we just finished everything left and we're a go and- " He was cut by her. 
He looked at his friends one more time with a caused look, she has a reason and she needs to take off as soon as possible. They exchanged looks then they nodded to him. 

"Can make an exception." He smiled. 

"I have no words other than Thank you. Thank you so much." Her soft voice soothed his ears. She sounds like she's really needing it. He smiled and started biting his pizza.