2009 April 06 (Spring)

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Classmates!" Noon break and Park Joo won does not want us to leave our classroom. I can defy him, if I could. It's heavily raining outside, and I hate it more than listening to Park Joo won talking.

"The annual Spring festival is drawing near, and as usual, all year levels are obliged to prepare a showcase presentation for the Culmination Day. After a few hours of deliberation, thinking, and my skills of spinning the roulette, it is decided that we do a roleplay! To avoid too much preparations and month-long memorization of parts for lazy students such as yourselves, I've decided to make it a role play movie. Isn't it exciting?"

Unsurprisingly, all of my classmates were ecstatic about the upcoming spring festival, all the more with what they were about to do. They've joined Park Joowon to finalize and talk about our play. If I really have to participate in this stupid show, I would gladly embrace the role of a passerby. It's still a class effort, even if I'm in for only about three seconds.

A guy classmate waved his hand, "What are we going to role play?"

"Of course, the classic Little Mermaid."

Huh? Mermaid. I'll play the passerby guard of the prince then. That wouldn't take up too much costume. Everyone else wanted to become the fish, crab, bunch of mermaids, well I don't care. Though it was weird that no one wanted to covet the leading roles. Maybe they were too busy for impromptu memorization as well? Mr. Kang went inside went inside the room and enthusiastically joined the meeting.

"Obviously no one wants the leading role guys? Where's our spring festival spirit!" He carried two boxes in his left hand with words "Prince" and "Mermaid" in each of the boxes.

"I too, have my own version of the roulette kids! These boxes contain your names, which I will pick myself, then the two chosen ones will portray the role of the dashing prince and the beautiful mermaid. Of course I already separated you by your gender. Now..." he shook the boxes and smiled to us, "For the girl—"

I put on my earphones while he playfully shook the box again, then he put his hand in it. I pretended to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter