Nightmares & Waffles

Hidden Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica unnie! Aren't you hungry?? You haven't eaten all day today! Here eat some gogumas I heated up!" Seohyun pulled her up by her arm and made her sit up on the couch. Seo??

"OMG Seohyun!! Seo bby! My beautiful sweet maknae!! When did you get here??" Sica couldn't believe Seohyun was here. Sica quickly stood up and hugged Seohyun so tightly she almost dropped the gogumas in her hands. 

"Unnie! I can't breathe!" She let go of Seo but still had her arm around her shoulders. "You're so silly Sica unnie" Seo laughed and smiled at her with those cute aeygo sal eyes of hers. Sica grinned back and looked around the room they were in. It was thier dorm living room. 

"Sica unnie!! I'm glad you woke up. We all wanted to go to the movies, but you weren't awake. Hurry up and get ready so we can go!" Yoona walked in and stood next to Seo, smiling like a bright deer. Suddenly, all her members were right there, next to her, smiling and laughing. 

"Let's go to the movies!!" Sica felt overwhelmed yet happy that all her members were there. She slipped into her flats and grabbed her purse, rushing to the door. She looked behind her and saw her members following behind her, giggling. But as soon as Sica stepped outside out of their dorm room, the dorm room that her members were still in, disconnected from where she was and began to float away.

"NOO!!!" She reached her hands out as if that she would be able to grab on. But of course she couldn't. Her members just gave her a sad look as they disappeared into the distance.

========================================================================================

"Come back...." Sica muttered in her sleep as she tossed and the bed. There was suddenly a loud knock on the door to the bedroom that she was in. "Go away Krys!" she said,forgetting where she was and thinking it was Krystal. 

"Yah! Don't tell me to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter