Galaxy's Home

Hidden Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica blinked before looking out the window. There were trees completely surrounding them so she couldn't see much, especially since it was dark. She cleared before turning to look at Kris. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" She waited for his answer quietly.

"It was the first place I thought of that was safe from the paparazzi" he shrugged and opened his side of the door as he climbed out of the car. Sica sighed before following Kris and walking out after him. 

"Well, as long as they don't catch us here together...that would be the end of both our careers" She shuddered just thinking about it. Kris mistook it as her being cold so he slipped off his coat and slid it around her thin shoulders. 

"Um..thank you? I'm not cold though" she laughed and held tight onto her bag of tteokbokki with one hand and the jacket with the other. 

"Sure, sure" Kris chuckled and took the tteokbokki bag from her as he started walking down a hidden sidewalk that Sica hadn't even noticed. She followed after him and admired the moonlight that made the trees around them seem as if they were glowing. 

"So is your home hidden in the woods like a magical castle?" She grinned as she asked him. 

"Yep, and I'm the handsome prince who lives in that castle" Kris went along with her joke and turned to wink at her. Ugh. What a player. She shook her head as she laughed out loud and started walking side by side with him. 

"Do you always say cheesy lines like that?" she nudged his side softly.

"Ow! And I try to save them for my type of girls." He looked down at her as he walked and gave her a charming smile. "Its supposed to make girls hearts beat faster...is it working?" He casually laid an arm around her shoulders. Jessica shrugged his arm off and walked faster. 

"Y-yah! Shouldn't you be more careful? Anyone might see us! Idiot." She bit her lip and could feel her heart beating faster. Was it cause she was nervous that someone would see them together?...or was it cause of the boy walking behind her...?

"Slow down! Don't be so nervous. I have about 100 acres of land surrounding us. I'm pretty sure no one even knows my home exists here. And...that's my galaxy home" Kris had caught up to her and pointed to a huge mansion that was beautifully lit up by the moonlight. It really did look like a galaxy. It was about 3 stories tall and was really wide as well. The architecture for it seemed really modern yet classic at the same time. Hmm, Sica actually like his style. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter