Day Before Vacation

Hidden Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Sooyeon smiled softly to herself as she thought about what had just occurred. She had managed to convince her manager to give her 2 weeks off before he dropped her off for her photoshoot. She could do anything she wanted now!!....just as soon as she finished this one last schedule.

"Just a few more hours and you'll be free Sooyeon" she whispered to herself. She entered a tall, glassy building where her photoshoot was going to take place. The air conditioner from inside the building hit her like a wave, but one that felt refreshing and gave her lots of energy. She slowly walked to one of the dressing rooms so she could prepare herself for the photoshoot. Apparently, she was going to be modeling with a famous Chinese model, but she had no clue who it could be. As long as she got out on time, Sica didn't care who it was with. She sat down in front of the mirror and began applying her makeup softly. With each brush , her face glowed brighter and became even more flawless. When she finished her makeup, she got up and opened her door to go change into the clothes she would be modeling. She had just taken a step out of her dressing room when she heard a strangely familiar deep voice coming from her left. "Jessica...??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter