Leaving

Hidden Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me more of a couple feel please, this is supposed to be as if you're both going to an elegant dinner party" Mr. Wang said as he pointed his camera at them. Jessica nodded before curving her pink tainted lips into a small smile and leaned closer to Kris. She was wearing a short black dress from the Calvin Klein collection, while Kris was dressed handsomely in an all black suit. Kris also leaned towards her, but they weren't close enough for Mr. Wang's taste since he shook his head and lowered the camera. 

"Ok, here's what I want you guys to do. Since neither of you have dated, having a couple themed photoshoot is probably harder than other themes you've done before. I'll just tell you exactly how to pose"  He chuckled as he glanced at both of them. "We'll do an easy one for your first couple shoot. Galaxy Boy, give Jessica your elbow and look off to the side. And you Jessica, grab onto his elbow and look straight at the camera. Step closer to each other, but not too close." He finally stopped talking as he prepared his camera. Jessica felt a little nervous being so close to a guy, especially one as handsome as Kris was.  She breathed in quietly before slipping her small hand around the crook of Kris's elbow and held on. She could feel his muscles moving underneath her hand, as he adjusted his arm. Jessica turned her head and looked straight at the camera, her eyes staring into the lens. She could see from the corner of her eye that Kris was focusing to the side, where Mr. Wang had told him to look.

"Perfect! Don't move at all and keep looking at me with that intense gaze Jessica! Wow..Galaxy Boy! Strong jawline you have there! !" Flashes kept going off every time he clicked his camera yet Jessica held in her urge to blink rapidly. This went on for about 10 more minutes before Mr. Wang finally put his camera down and stared at them with a grin on his face. 

"You both displayed the clothes elegantly and represented the Calvein Klein brand really well! I'm already done with all the photos I need. I'll just edit the photos and send them to the company and let them choose which ones they like the best for their cover. So, you are both free to leave! It was really e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter