Chapter 3.1

Fool

This is not a full chapter but a short update. And I want to do personal replies but I don't know if it's common in aff so if you tell me how to, I'll do it when i update again. 

 

********

 

*It's raining. 

 


First, lightly and quietly then it began pouring down. 

Yul rode his bicycle home. The smile on his face was speaking his happy feelings out loud. The white sweatshirt was glued to his body as it was soaked by the rain. 

However, Yul came back home happily. 

*********

"Oppa?" Yoona ran out to her brother with a blue umbrella in her hand. 

"Hey hey. Don't come out! Stay there. You'll catch a cold." Yul shouted worriedly as he always did for his sister. 

He ran to the house quickly so that Yoona did not have to come to him and placed the bicycle. 

"Oh my god.. You're drenched!" said Yoona as she followed her brother into the house. 

Dripping water from Yul's clothes wet the floor as he stepped in.

"Hurry up and shower! You'll get sick."

Yul smiled at his sister and went into the bathroom. 

*********

"How was your date?" Yoona asked playfully. 

"It's...not really a date but I think it was quite okay" replied Yul while drying his hair with a towel. He remembered the kiss they had, of course. 

"Hey! Something happened right?" Yoona could read his mind as always. 

"We...er...not really" Yul blushed and lied. But he failed for Yul couldn't usually hide anything. His face had always been an absolute mirror for his feelings. 

Yoona tapped her feet to the floor, expressing that she was impatient to hear the truth. 

"We....kissed"

"OH MY GOD!!!!! Jesus! You what! Hahaha." she went crazy for a while. 

"Wait. Since there is no way you would start it, then...." Yoona's eyes popped out in surprise. 

"Ha...a girl who likes Yul does exist...besides, she's gorgeous." she smirked. 

"Well.. Good night then. You need time, right?" Yoona winked and got out of the room. 

*********

A week later...

Yul and Sooyeon walked hand in hand. They just came back from the clinic for Sooyeon was feeling a little sick.

Yul pushed the door as he made way for Sooyeon. They both heard a loud noise as they stepped in. 

"Surprise!"

"Congrats Yul!"

"Finally!"

"You made it!"

"Do well!"

"Wow!"


"........……"


The couple looked at the crowd blankly.

The first-floor of the inn was decorated with banners, balloons and filled with food. The biggest pink banner in the middle said, Congratulations Yul! You made it!

There were Sooyoung with a huge plate in his hand, Yoona waving at them holding a chicken bone, Taeyeon with his hands around Tiffany who was flashing her famous eye-smile, Hyoyeon busy with whole lots of fireworks, Sunny drinking something from her cup and Seohyun smiling at the new couple. 

"Oh my god! She's so beautiful!" Tiffany exclaimed and Yoona smiled proudly.

"Come come!" Sunny took Sooyeon away from Yul and made her sit beside her. 

Oh..that explains why that nurse wasn't at the clinic today, thought Yul. 

"Wohoho, bro! You've got a nice one there!" Taeyeon punched Yul on the arm. 

It was the first time that Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sooyoung had seen Sooyeon and they all acknowledged her beauty at once. 

Later, Sooyeon became friends with the rest of the girls quickly for she was extremely welcomed. 

They all enjoyed the buffet that Hyoyeon treated. He closed the entire restaurant of the inn that night. 

"Hey. How about the dinner for the people upstairs?" Yul asked Hyoyeon. 


"Meh...who cares?"

The guests burst into laughter. The night was fun with Yul being teased as he kept glancing at Sooyeon if she was okay. 

"Ah...my stomach feels so full." Yoona rubbed the stomach area and groaned. 

"You ate too much, unnie." Seohyun said, supporting Yoona from beside. 

"Wow you drink well." Sunny told Sooyeon who was quite tipsy. 

"Ladies and Rascals...I mean..Gentlemen" Taeyeon clapped. 

"Now that the first part of the party has finished, let's go! to the second part which is the beach!" Hyoyeon announced. 

Yul glanced at Sooyeon who was happily clapping so Sooyoung rolled his eyes and  Taeyeon teasingly looked at him. 

"He's hopeless", Taeyeon whispered in Sooyoung's ear. 

*********

After a short ride, the huge crowd of 9 people moved to the beach together, all noisy and happy. 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung wereleading the crowd with endless jokes, often stopping to fight each other like knights with the fireworks in thier hands. 

Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyeon were talking among themselves with Seohyun often explaining things for Sooyeon who was new. 

Taeyeon held the guitar in one hand and wrapped his arms around Tiffany. She shook his hands off at first but then gave up later for she knew she couldn't win over him.

Taeyeon had always been a flirt and often seen with other girls but at the end of the day, he always came back to Tiffany. It had been that way for years but Tiffany still hadn't accepted him for she had a slight crush on someone since childhood. 

Yul smiled at Taeyeon and Tiffany in front of him before he felt someone hold his arm. 

Sooyeon gave him a sheepish grin and rested her head on Yul's shoulder as they walked. 

*********

"Ayo, Mr. Ocean!!!" Hyoyeon shouted. 

Taeyeon and Yul handed the fireworks to everyone and placed the rest on the ground. 

While Yul helped Sooyeon who was struggling to lit the firework, Yoona shouted, "Ah..my place is stolen!!" and everybody laughed. 

Looking at the firework display while seated on the sand, Sooyeon placed hers on the ground suddenly and moved closer to Yul. 

She snuggled her head into the space between his neck and shoulder. Her face was a little red which Yul was not sure if it was because of the wine or the reflection of the firework. 

"Are you okay?" asked Yul as he felt more heat than usual from the girl. He touched her forehead to find out if she was sick. 

"It's nothing." Sooyeon mumbled and smiled. 

The sound of the guitar and Taeyeon singing was heard. The figures of dancing Hyoyeon and Sooyoung also was seen a few meters away. 

"What's nothing. It seems like you're going to fall sick. Do you wanna go back? Is it cold?" it was obvious that Yul was worried. 

"No! I'm gonna stay here. I'm fine!" she was just so stubborn. Sooyeon even buried her head deeper and hugged Yul tighter, clearly showing that she did not want to move. 

"Well..okay then." Yul smiled and rubbed the girl's left arm trying to warm her. 

"I love you, Yul." Yul heard her whisper. 

I love you, Sooyeon ah.. Yul screamed...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..in his mind. 

*********