Chapter 5

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey Lu, wanna hang-out? Baekhyun’s been bugging me for a week.” Sehun complains as I was stuffing my things on my bag.

 

 

“Can’t do Sehun. Today is Thursday meaning it’s Dara and I’s hang-out day. And what’s wrong with Baekhyun? He really likes you and I think you two will be a great couple.” I answered back as I zip my bag.

 

 

“Are you freaking out of your mind? Dude, I don’t like that sassy eyeliner freak guy! Sure he’s cute but he is too much for my liking and dating him is a big NO! You hang-out with her every day. Oh well, since you’re going to hang-out with Dara, tell her I say hi to her.”

 

 

“You talk like you’re not going to see her.” Sehun and I dashed out of our room and walk towards our locker. Not far from us, I can see Dara putting some of her stuff on her locker.

 

 

I hurriedly make my way towards her and poke her cheek.

 

 

“Oh hi Hannie!” She greeted me as she turn to face me.

 

 

“Ready?” She looks at me with full confusion. Oh uh! Seems like she forgot something.

 

 

“It’s our hang-out day today.” And by the look on her face she really does forgotten about it.

 

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry Hannie! I totally forgot that it is today. How could I forget it? Omo!”

 

 

I chuckled at her flustered face. I cupped both her cheeks at stop her from panicking. “Baby, it’s okay. It’s not a big deal if you forget it. We can still hang-out today.”

 

 

She look down with a sad face, making me worried. “Baby, what’s wrong? Why so sad?”

 

 

“Hannie, please don’t get mad at me.” She plead while fidgeting her finger, making me curious on something that she’s worrying about.

 

 

“I kind of…. Of going to hang-out with Kris.” She whisper the last word but I still hear it.

 

 

My mood drops to zero when I heard he say that. Wow! Just wow! She forgot that today is our hang-out day and yet she’s going to hang-out with that damn guy? Why life is so cruel to me?

 

 

 

“You’re….you’re going to hang-out with kris?”

 

 

“Yeah. I’m really sorry Hannie. I really forgot that today is our hang-out day, if I didn’t forget it I wouldn’t hang-out with him!”

 

 

I took a deep breath before flashing her a smile. “It’s okay. I completely understand. We can still hang-out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.”

 

 

“I’m really sorry Hannie. I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

 

 

I shook my head as a bitter smile grace on my face masking the pain that I am feeling inside.

 

 

So, this is how it feels like when the person you love, love someone else. It’s freaking hurts. It feels like a million sword and syringe piercing on you whole body making you want to scream and cry in pain.

 

 

Why is it loving a friend is so hard and painful?

 

 

“Dee, you ready?” I look up and saw Kris staring at Dara with longing and affection.

 

 

It’s obvious. Kris likes her as much as she likes him. So what else should I do when they obviously like each other?

 

 

“See you later at home, Hannie.” She smiles at me while walking away with Kris beside her.

 

 

As painful as it is to say, but they look good together. They like each other and I can’t do anything to stop them to be with each other.

 

 

 

“Hey Lu! I thought you’re going out with Dara? Why is she with Kris?” Sehun asked when he stands beside me watching Dara and Kris.

 

 

“Kris asked her out.” I said sadly as I watch them laughing.

 

 

“Omo! Isn’t that Kris and Dara? Oh my! They look really good together.” I heard Tao squealing like a creep.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! KrisDara is really sailing!” I turn to Tao and glared at him.

 

 

“KrisDara? Seriously?”

 

 

“Why not? Kris is perfect for my friend Dara. He is way too manly even without claiming it, unlike someone that I know, who keep on insisting that he is a manly guy when he is nothing close to that because he is way too cute to be manly.” I was about to retort back when my cousin Bom beat me on it.

 

 

“Well, it’s true that Luhan is cute but still I’m betting on my dear cousin. Luhan and Dara are simply amazing together.” Bom squealing while clasping her hands with a bright smile.

 

 

It made me smile knowing that Bom is on my side though she keeps on teasing me all the time.

 

 

“Babe, stop betting on your cousin. Kris and Dara are far too great to be together.” Top argue with my cousin.

 

 

Just what the? Isn’t he supposed to be on my side since my cousin is his girlfriend? Why is he like this? I thought he is my friend?

 

 

“No! I’m still betting on LuDara! They will be together in the end.” Bom strongly declares. “How about you Sehun, who are you betting with? KrisDara or LuDara?”

 

 

Tao, Top and I are waiting for Sehun’s answer. I know Sehun will choose LuDara. It’s too obvious since he is my best friend and he knows what I feel for Dara. And also he’s encouraging me to confess to her. So it’s clear as a water, he’ll siding me.

 

 

“Well…. I’m choosing….” My heart beats so fast while intensely waiting for his answer.

 

 

Of course it’s Ludara. He’ll choose Ludara because~

 

 

“KrisDara”

 

 

See, I told you he’ll choose ~ “Wait, what?” I snap back at my best friend who’s smiling apologetic while rubbing his nape.

 

 

And I thought he’s on my side. Wow! What a best friend?

 

 

“Seems like everyone’s agreeing for KrisDara than Ludara.”

 

 

“Whatever Tao! I’m still betting on LuDara. I’m not going to leave my dear cousin. I know Dara will be with Luahn in the end.”

 

 

“Whatever! But don’t forget our Darong has a crush on Kris and Kris like her back. So, I bet it’ll be KrisDara in the end while Luhan will end up with Sehun. It’ll be KrisDara and HunHan in the end.”

 

 

“What the hell Tao? Are you nuts?” I glare at him. What HunHan?

 

 

“Don’t be pathetic Tao. HunHan won’t happen because in the end SeDara will win.” Sehun grin sheepishly making us all look at him boringly.

 

 

“SeDara? Are you for real?” Bom asked.

 

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. “Why not? Dara and I look good together.”

 

 

“Oh so, you’re telling us that you’re starting to change your preference?”

 

 

“Only with Dara. But if not with her, I’ll stick with my own preference.”

 

 

“You’re gay Sehun-ah don’t make me laugh.”

 

 

“Ya! What’s wrong with being gay eh, Park Bom?” Tao retort back.

 

 

Bom roll her eyes. “Geez! I didn’t mean that way. I got no problem with gays. But you know, why don’t you just date each other so we’ll have TaoHun couple in the end. Rather than butting in with those idiots who are trying to win Darong’s heart.”

 

 

“Whatever! But I’m telling you this, if ever I’ll try to compete with those two, Dara will surely choose me because I am her favorite.”

 

 

“Enough of this. So, since my KrisDara ship is sailing I will treat myself a new set of Gucci. Bom wanna come along? I’ll buy you corns.”

 

 

“In the name if corn, I shall come with you. You’ll buy it for me, okay?” Bom said as she snake her arms on Tao.

 

 

“Sure. What about you Top?”

 

 

“Wherever my jagiya goes, that’s where I’ll be.” Top winks at my cousin causing her to squeal in delight.

 

 

I envy my cousin. Even though she’s a weirdo and a bully she’s lucky to have a faitful and lovable boyfriend like Top.

I wish…. I wish one day Dara will be like Bom who is happy in love and hopefully it’s with me not with Kris.

 

 

“How about you two? You guys wanna join us?”

 

 

“That’ll~”

 

 

“Thanks Tao. But Sehun and I have already a plan.” I abruptly cut Sehun off while I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

 

 

“We have?” He look at me puzzled with what I am saying.

 

 

“We have” I glare at him while tightening my grip around his shoulder telling him to just go with my plan.

 

 

I saw him swallowed the lump on his throat and nodding like an idiot. “Y-yeah. We…we have a…a plan.”

 

 

“Very well then, we’ll go ahead. See you guys around.” Tao and the alien couple left us.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter