Chapter 14

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a double update

if you haven't read the previous one 

please scroll down and click "previous"

Thank you..... ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings indicating the end of the class for this day. The whole day of class, my mind was in chaos. I’m still thinking of ways how to approach Dara and apologize to her. And then, there this one thing that bugs me since the start of classes; what really happened between Dara and Sehun?

 

 

I knew that Dara spent her entire night with Sehun; no one told me about that but when I saw them earlier that gives me the answer that I was asking for. And Sehun isn’t helping either. He’s still ignoring me. Aish! Everyone is ignoring me.

 

 

“Let’s talk.” I tore my gaze from my back and look up to meet a pair of cold piercing eyes that belongs to none other than Oh Sehun.

 

 

I gulp down the lump on my throat before nodding in response. He turn his back at me and start walking towards the door. I quickly shove my stuff inside my bag and followed Sehun.

 

 

People are looking on us; whispering to each other while they’re pointing fingers on us. They’re obviously gossiping about us again. Oh well, it isn’t a new thing to us, people always do that around here in school. Sehun and I ended up at the school’s parking lot.

 

 

“Let’s talk somewhere and follow me with your car.” He coldly said before getting on his car.

 

 

I followed his order and I quickly climb on my car and follow his car. I don’t have any idea where he is taking me but I have no choice but to follow him. I don’t have to be afraid because I know Sehun is not the type of person to do some horrible things to others.

 

 

After 15 minutes of following his car; we finally stop at the top of the hill that is overlooking the city of Seoul. I took a huge breath to calm myself before walking up to Sehun who is staring on the horizon. I slowly make my way towards him, when I am already feet away from him; I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to say something.

 

 

 

“Sehun, I know~” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when a strong fist landed on my right cheek sending me on the ground.

 

 

“What the hell? What was that for?” I asked as I rub my cheek that his jerk just punch.

 

 

“That was for being coward.” He said in between his gritted teeth. The hell?

 

 

“I know I am a coward but you don’t have to~” For the second time I wasn’t able to finish what I was about to say when he throw another punch on me.

 

 

The heck? I was still daze from his first punch he throw another one unexpectedly. That's not fair!

 

 

“And that was for making Dara cry. Jerk!”

 

 

I have enough of him. I knew I was wrong but it’s not right to punch people because of their mistake.

 

 

“You can’t just punch people because of their wrong doing!” I retort back at him as I throw a punch on him but unfortunately, Sehun was fast and he dodge it and he punch me on my left rib making me groaned in both pain and frustration.

 

 

“I am not just punching any person. I am punching my pathetic best friend who is annoyingly stupid and coward.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So…are we cool now?” Luhan asked as he stares at the stars that are twinkling on the sky. They’re already done throwing punches and curses at each other. And now, they’re already lying on the grass while catching their breaths.

 

 

Luhan was sure throw punches at Sehun but not as good as the latter. Hell, Sehun is good at punching and he’s damn sure that his face and body is full of bruise. It’s a surprise that Sehun is good at fighting knowing that the latter is gay. Now he knows not to underestimate gay people when it comes on fighting.

 

 

“I like Dara.” Instead of answering Luhan’s question, he answered something else.

 

 

Luhan chuckled at his best friend’s response. “I know. You don’t have to tell me that again.”

 

 

“I’m in like with her.” Sehun said making his best buddy to be confused.

 

 

“What the hell do you mean by “in like”? I don’t quite get what you mean?”

 

 

Sehun smiles widely as he stares at the stars. “I’m in like with her while you’re in love with her.”

 

 

Luhan’s eyes widen in surprise and turn to his friend. “Y-you l-like her like the way I do to her?”

 

 

Sehun shook his head. “No idiot. You’re in love with her while me; I just like her more than a friend.”

 

 

 

“What?” Luhan is really confused. Everyone knows that Sehun is gay and now he is telling him that he like Dara more than a friend. Isn’t that a bit confusing?

 

 

 

“And I already confessed my feelings for her last night.” Sehun blurt out again.

 

 

 

“Wait a damn minute!” Luhan is not sitting and staring at his friend in great surprise and confusion. “You’re telling me that you like Dara in romantic way but dude, you are gay. Don’t tell me that you decided to be bi-ual because of that? And damn, you confessed to her before I do. That’s not fair dude. You traitor!”

 

 

 

Sehun is now sitting and smack Luhan’s head as hard as he could. “Don’t call me traitor, you dimwit! It isn’t my fault that I confessed to her first before you do because you are just coward. And besides, it wasn’t my intention to like her that way.”

 

 

“But dude, you’re gay! You’re freaking gay!”

 

 

The hell? He’s more concerned of my gay-ness! “I am not gay.” Sehun said coolly.

 

 

“O~kay… should I cry now? Because dude, that’s not even funny.” Luhan said skeptical. He isn’t really sure if Sehun is telling him the truth or is it just one of his tactics to make him confess his feelings to Dara.

 

 

Sehun heave a sigh before answering back. “Lu, I know it’s hard to believe but I am definitely not gay. If I am really a gay, would you think I’ll be able to feel like this towards Dara and confess to her?”

 

 

 

Luhan shrugged his shoulder. “Dunno. Maybe you decided to be bi-ual. You can’t just make me believe that you are not gay when the whole Jimsoon Academy knows that you dated Jongin before.”

 

 

 

“Don’t you think I don’t know that? But dude, does it never cross your mind on why suddenly Jongin and I dated when Jongin was all over Kyungsoo?”

 

 

 

Luhan was dumbfounded and think about what Sehun just said. True to his word, Jongin likes or mire like in love with Kyungsoo before Jongin and Sehun dated. He was skeptical when Jongin suddenly announced that Sehun and he are dating. He remembered a lot of people were surprised at that time including himself and Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

He even cornered the duo that time to know that truth and Jongin told him that he and Sehun are really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter