Chapter 30 pt. 1

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is the first half of Dara's POV. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

 

SUMMER OF 2011

 

 

Dara’s walking her way inside the mall. It’s a good thing that she’s at the mall than be outside under the excruciating heat of the sun. Since she’s bored and nothing to do, she decided to stroll alone and probably buy something. She got no one to hang-out with because her best friend is having a date.

 

 

She just aimlessly walks around the mall when her eyes suddenly caught the sight of a guy? She’s not sure though, because the person is wearing a hot pink hello kitty shirt and has a cute ca ears in the head. The person looks too pretty for a guy. She keeps staring at the stranger across her.

 

 

“He is so handsome!” She heard someone squealing beside her, she turns her head to look at the squealing girl and she realized that a group of girls are fangirling to the same person Dara has been staring at. “Ah, so it’s a he. But he is too pretty to be a guy.” She said to herself.

 

 

Suddenly the guy turn his head and their eyes met. They both got frozen and just continue staring at each other. Slowly her surrounding disappear until the only person that exist in her eyes is the guy with pink hello kitty shirt. Her heart skips, breath hitch at the way the guy looks at her. She feels like connected to the guy and she never felt something this strong in her life and like a thunder strikes in the cloud of summer, she realize that she had fallin in love with the stranger who looks too pretty.

 

 

3 seconds. It only takes 3 seconds for Dara to fall in love with the guy. Love at first sight, do exist and that’s what happened to her.

 

 

Dara’s been rolling the entire night in her bed, she can’t help but to remember the event that occurred that day. The pretty guy never left her mind even for a bit and every time that she thinks of the guy the butterflies in her tummy will go wild just like her heart beat.

 

 

The next day Dara went back to the mall and she immediately head to that particular place inside the mall where she saw the guy, but a frown drapes her face when she didn’t find the guy in there. She took a seat, ordered something while waiting and hoping for just a glimpse of the pretty guy. But it was already evening but there isn’t any sign that the guy will showed up. She decided that she’ll just come back the next day but same thing happened. The guy never appears even the next day and the next until the end of summer.

 

 

 

 

 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

 

 

 

It was her first day in high school and she doesn’t feel pumped by the idea of high school even her best friend and Tao will be there, she’s still sulking for not seeing the guy again until the end of summer.

 

 

“I guess I have to forget him. He might be just another pass byers in my life.” She said to herself while heading at the school grounds.

 

 

She slowly makes her way inside the campus, ignoring the stares of admiration from her schoolmates. She has been used to this kind of attention since in grade school, people won’t stop staring at her and admire her beautiful baby face. She unintentionally glance at the school field without any intention to get interested but something familiar or rather someone familiar caught her eyes. She clasped while looking at the guy standing at the school’s soccer field.

 

 

 

“What kind of joke is this? Why you did just suddenly appeared when I decided to forget you? If God doesn’t want me to forget you yet, then I won’t Mr. Pretty Boy.” Dara smiles to herself watching the guy that she fell in love with.

 

 

Being the shy type person, she never even once dares to approached the guy, she just let herself be contented by just admiring him from afar. Since the guy is really good-looking and friendly he immediately became popular together with his best friend Sehun. She learned the name of her pretty boy, his name is Luhan and he is a Chinese but her really loves Korea that he took Hangul lessons in Beijing. He has a beautiful voice and he’s good at dancing. He likes soccer and coffee. His favorite color is pink and he really loves hello kitty.

 

 

 

Okay, she isn’t stalking Luhan, okay? She just research some facts of him. She’s not stalking and definitely not a stalker. She just wanted to know a little bit too little information about him. And that little information includes Luhan’s ideal girl. See, she isn’t a stalker. Not at all, which she really insists.

 

 

“Dara!” Someone with high pitched voice snaps her out of her thoughts. She watches her best friend, Park Bom running towards her. She smiles at her best friend and open to say something but nothing came out of when her best friend hurriedly pulls her and drags her along the corridor.

 

 

“Hey Bommie, slow down!” Dara cries trying her best to catch up with Bom’s fast pace.

 

 

“Can’t do Dara! I really wanted you to meet my cousin.” Bom said without slowing her pace.

 

 

Dara’s eyes suddenly widen and she feels like her blood drains from her entire body hearing those words from Bom. She…she wants….me to….meet…Lu…Luhan?!

 

 

Dara panic like nobody’s business. She tried to struggle and wriggle her wrist out of Bom’s tight grip. She wanted to meet Luhan personally but not now. Not when she isn’t ready. Not when her whole heart and body is not ready to meet the guy who makes her weakened in record.

 

 

“Ya! Stop struggling.”

 

 

“Let go…. Please Bommie-ah, let me go. I am not yet ready to meet or talk to Luhan… Please…” She pleads so hard. Bom and Tao know about her little not so little crush on Park Bom’s cousin Luhan.

 

 

Bom turns to her best friend and frown. “Since when will you be? Dara, you’re my best friend and I don’t want to see you just staring at my cousin like a love sick when I can just introduce him to you and be close to him? I want to help you. Ever since we became best friends I’ve never seen you this love sick and since you help me to get together with Seunghyun and now is my time to help you too. Come on, who knows Luhan might fall for you. And honestly speaking, I want you and Luhan to be together. I am not being biased, I am just being honest here.” Bom sincerely said making Dara to hung her head low.

 

 

“Hey Bom!” Dara freeze hearing that voice. That voice that she yearns to hear. Luhan. Luhan is here! Omo!

 

 

“Hey Luhan!” Bom unsual cheer voice said.

 

 

“Who’s that?” Luhan points at Dara who is trying so hard to hide behind Bom.

 

 

Bom smirk at her cousin. “This..” Park Bom pull Dara until she almost stumble in front, luckily Luhan manage to catch her in no time. “is my best friend Sandara Park, Dara for short.”

 

 

Luhan look down and stare at the girl’s face. He was startled by the beauty in his arm. He can’t help by to fanboy mentally as the girl looks at him with wide eyes and pink tinted cheeks. “She’s so freaking adorable! I wanted to keep her in my pocket, if that’s possible.” Luhan mentally said.

 

 

“Hi there! My name is Luhan. It’s nice to meet you. I hope we can get closer to each other.” Luhan said with his sweetest but manly voice.

 

 

Dara on the other hand just stare at Luhan or more like gaping at him without blinking her eyes. “He is so handsome that it could be illegal. He’s like an angel. So handsome and at the same time pretty. Luhan my pretty boy.” Dara said dreamily in her head.

 

 

“Omo! Dara are you alright?” Bom asked wiping the blood that is oozing out of Dara’s nose. “Omo Dara-yah!”

 

 

Dara just smile like an idiot before everything went black. She passed out seeing Luhan up close for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And from that first interaction, Luhan and Dara immediately got closer in a record. No one can even separate the duo except classes, home or restroom. They both like to do things together and whenever they are around each other, they immediately fall into their own world that no one can even invade.

 

 

It was one of the nights where Dara hang-out at her best friend’s apartment. She really loves hanging out at Bom’s apartment because the apartment is cozy and of course Luhan is also living there together with his cousin, who happens to be her best friend.

 

 

“Bomie, can I go and see Luhan now?” Dara pout up her best puppy eyes that no one dares to ignore. She hasn’t been allowed to see Luhan for almost 3 hours because according to Park Bom, ‘we have to study or else we’ll failed the exam’ and so she was stuck at Bom’s living room studying but she can’t even make sense of the formulas and equation in the book.

 

 

“No you can’t. We still haven’t finished our chemistry.” Bom said without sparing her best friend a glance.

 

 

“But Bom, I have to see him. We’ve been studying for 3 hours and I have to take some dose of Luhan!” Dara whines as she held her hands up in the air and wiggles them.

 

 

Park Bom harshly slams the book on the floor and glares at Dara making her friend suddenly shut . “Sandara Park, will you stop whining like a baby? And stop overreacting, it’s only 15 minutes that passed since we start studying. And what dose of Luhan? You and my cousin need to have a break. You’ve been always glued with each other that you’re starting to neglect your own best friend.” Bom said with a pout.

 

 

Dara’s gaze suddenly softened and she scooted closer to her best friend and wrapped her arms around Bom’s shoulder giving her a side hug. “Awwww…stop sulking. You might get wrinkles. And besides I am not neglecting you. Actually, I booked us a spa reservation this Saturday.”

 

 

Bom pull away from Dara’s grip and look at the latter with wide eyes. “Really? You…You booked us a reservation in a spa??” She can’t believe that Dara will do this for her.

 

 

Dara beams to her before pulling something in her back. She hands Bom a piece of paper. “Omo Darong! You really…omo! Thank you!” Bom exclaim and hug her best friend.

 

 

“So….can I go and see Luhan now?” She slyly smiles.

 

 

“Don’t push your luck.” Bom snort making Dara pout and grab her book. She’s not allowed to see Luhan then might as well read that stupid book, but her eyes ended up staring at Luhan’s bedroom door where the latter is doing his stuff.

 

 

She puffs an air hoping to see Luhan again.

 

 

After 2 hours of studying (Dara really did study btw) Bom decided to let them have a break, since she, herself is a bit tired of understanding equations.

 

 

“Bom, I’ve been thinking of moving out of my apartment.” Dara said nonchalantly while staring at the ceiling.

 

 

Bom turns her gaze and look at her best friend. “Why? That apartment of yours is beautiful.”

 

 

Dara sigh still staring at the ceiling. “It’s just that… I feel lonely in there. Yeah, the place is spacious and it has good view of the city but that’s just it. It feels lonely to live there all by myself. So, I’m thinking of getting a smaller apartment near the school.”

 

 

“Then what do you plan to do to your apartment?” She asked before munching her corn.

 

 

“I’m going to hire a caretaker for my apartment. I can’t just sell that, that’s my parents’ gift for me. Hey, how about I move in here in your apartment?”

 

 

Bom choked in her food. “What? Move in? Here?”

 

 

“Yeah!” Dara sit down and face Bom. “Think about it, you’re apartment is just 10 minutes away from campus and you’re apartment is not that small. It can accommodate 3 people. But I am not going to live here for free. I will pay my fair share in this apartment.” She excitedly said.

 

 

“I…I don’t know Darong. The decision is not just mine alone.” Bom hesitantly said.

 

 

“Bom-ah, come on! Why can’t you let your best friend for life to live with you here? It’s not like I’m gonna live here for free. I am going to pay my fair share of rent. I’ll pay for the electricity and water that I use. Heck! I will buy all the groceries and corn for you. Just let me live here with you!!” She whines.

 

 

“I told you Darong, the decision is not mine alone. I will let you stay here if I’m the only one living in this apartment but you know I am not. I’m living with my cousin here. You have to ask him too if you want to live here.” Bom roll her eyes from her best friend’s stubbornness.  

 

 

“So you mean, you agree that I stay here?” Her eyes twinkles in delight.

 

 

“Yes! But you have to ask Luhan too since he is…Ya! Where are you going?” Bom tails behind Dara who is running towards Luhan’s bedroom.

 

 

“I’m going to ask Luhannie.”

 

 

“But you can’t just~”

 

 

“LUHANNIE!!!” Dara calls out as she burst at Luhan’s room without a warning. 

 

 

“D-Dara!” She can’t help but to giggles at Luhan’s adorable surprised face. Omo! This guy is really adorable! She squeals internally. 

 

 

“Hannie! There you are!!” She grins bashfully and run towards the guy and clings on his arms like a koala. “I’ve been looking for you.” She said while doing her aegyo.

 

 

“Ya Darong!” Bom’s high pitch voice roared inside the room. “Oh Luhan, I’m sorry about my best friend. She’s~” She was abruptly interrupted by Dara.

 

 

 “Hannie, I talk to Bomie and I ask her if I can live with you guys here in your apartment. And she agre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter