Chapter 16

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAOZI OPPA!!!!

 

 

AND BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOM UNNIE!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is walking on a fast pace as he make his way to his class. He already drop his baby off to her class. And now, he is on his way to his own class to kill his good for nothing best friend for allowing his baby to get drunk. When he get inside his classroom he roam his gaze to see that blond hair freak of his friend.

 

 

 

“OH SEHUN!!! YOU ARE SO FREAKING DEAD!!!!!!!” He angrily advance towards his friend and Sehun immediately stood up and start to step back from his friend.

 

 

“Yo! My man! W-what’s up? Why are you mad?” Sehun is confuse as to why his friend is mad.

 

 

 

“You are seriously ask why I am mad? You should have known why!” Luhan hissed as he continue walking towards his friends. Their classmates are pertrified to see their deer classmate fuming in anger towards his own best friend.

 

 

“If it is about Dara leaving your apartment? Dude, I was just joking. I just wanted you to fix things out with her.” Sehun answered as he raise his hands in the air.

 

 

“It’s not about that. Why the hell did you allow Dara to get drunk, you fool?”

 

 

 

“It…it wasn’t my fault. She plead to me and dude, I can’t just ignore her plead when she looks like a puppy who got dumped by her master.” Sehun reasoned out as he slowly step outside of their classroom.

 

 

 

“Still you shouldn’t let her get drunk. I will literally kill you Oh Sehun.” And Luhan launch to his friend and luckily, Sehun is quick enough to run away from his fuming friend.

 

 

 

“Ya! Come back here!”

 

 

 

“No way! I won’t go back there and get killed by a feminine deer!” Sehun yells back as he run for his life.

 

 

 

“Oh no you can’t get away from me. I will catch and kill you with my bare hands.” Luhan yells as he chases his poor friend.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

Sehun was out of breath from running away from Luhan, that deer won’t just give up and hell; that deer run so fast. He was tired from running away and unfortunately he missed his first period just to escape from the fuming deer.

 

 

He look around to see if Luhan is around; and he was relieved when he can’t see the deer. He lean on the wall for support as he catch his breath.

 

 

“Gotcha!” He was startled when the deer suddenly showed up in front of him.

 

 

 

“Sh*t!” He cuss out of surprise and Luhan successfully locked Sehun’s head on his arm. “Argh! Let go of me!”

 

 

 

“Never! After you made me chase you and allow my baby to get drunk. I will never let you go that easily.” Luhan said as he smirk.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

“So, I am going to confess to her next week.” Luhan said after he beat Sehun pretty well.

 

 

 

Sehun on the other hand is lying on the ground as he glares at his friend. “So you decided to man up, huh? But why next week? Why not tonight?” Sehun is really curious as to why his friend wants to confess next week when he can just do it later tonight?

 

 

 

“Why next week? So that I could have much time to prepare things. I have to make the most wonderful confession that Dara won’t say no to me. I have to think of the perfect place to held my confession. This is not just an ordinary confession, this the confession of my life. So, I need to make it the most perfect one.” Luhan explains to his friend. “And you my friend will help me to make that plan a success.” Luhan grin widely while Sehun groaned.

 

 

 

“Why do you have to drag me on that?”

 

 

 

“Because you are my best friend and you owe me one for lying to me.” Luhan said with finality in his word and Sehun couldn’t do anything but to groaned.

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

The duo end up missing their entire morning class. They just lay there on the grass talking about random things like how Luhan will confess to Dara and such. And then the duo realizes that it’s time for lunch.

 

 

 

They make their way to the cafeteria and bought their lunch before heading to their usual table only to find Tao and Top.

 

 

 

“Where are the others?” Sehun asked as soon as he took his sit.

 

 

 

“Bom and Dara are picking Dara’s cousin to her class.” Tao said not breaking his gaze on his phone.

 

 

 

“What about Kris?” Luhan asked. He’s surprise when he didn’t see the tall cold city guy on their table.

 

 

 

“He didn’t come to school today.” Tao answered again.

 

 

 

“Tao, do you any idea who’s this oppa that Bom and Dara are talking about? They were so thrilled just receiving a text from that guy?” Top asked with obvious annoyance in his voice.

 

 

 

 

“Well…” Tao put down his phone in the table before looking to us. “As far as I know, they met this guy when they were still in middle school. The guy just graduated from high school. They’re pretty close to each other that I can say. But I don’t know that guy’s name. And oh before I forgot, Dara and Bom had a crush on this guy.” Tao continue before fiddling back to his phone. Luhan could see Top’s hand curls in tight fist.

 

 

 

Oh boy! This isn’t good. A jealous Top is not a very good sight, he said to himself.

 

 

 

“Hey guys!” An angelic voice greeted them from behind and when they turn around they saw a goddess smiling at them.

 

 

 

 

The four guys saw another girl standing behind Dara and standing beside…… Jongin?

 

 

 

“Guys, I want you to meet my cousin Julia. Julia these are my friends; Sehun, Tao, Luhan my best fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter