Chapter 20

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaoDara

SeDara

XiuDara

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought HAPPINESS starts with letter “H”? But to me it’s starts with yoU.” Chen said while winking at Dara.

 

 

 

Dara on the other hand can’t help but to blush on Chen’s cheesy pick up line.

 

 

 

“Hyung, stop with your cheesy pick-up lines. You’re time with Dara is over. It’s my turn now!” Tao whine like a kid while gently pushing Chen away from them.

 

 

 

“But I still have tons of pick-up lines for her.” Chen said while pouting cutely making Dara to internally fangirl to him.

 

 

 

“Ewww! Hyung don’t pout. You look like a chimpanzee.” Tao said while dragging Chen away from Dara. “You tell your stupid pick-up lines to others.”

 

 

 

“Ya! How dare you call my pick-up lines stupid? They are not stupid. Do you know how hard I think just to come up with those lines? You are such an ungrateful brat!” And he pinch Tao’s cheek as hard as he could.

 

 

 

“Ow hyung, let go!!” Tao whine and fortunately Chen let go of his cheek.

 

 

 

“And besides, who else should I say my pick-up lines?” Chen asked while looking around the beach ignoring Tao’s complain of how painful his cheek is.

 

 

 

“How about Bom or Julia?” Tao suggest while rubbing his bruise cheek.

 

 

 

“Nah. They’re still locked up somewhere and getting punished by their possessive boyfriends.” Chen shrugged. “Oh, I’ll just do it with Umin. Adios panda!” And Chen left Tao and went to Xiumin to say his pick-up lines.

 

 

 

“Aigoo! That hyung is crazy.” Tao said while walking towards Dara with a pout on his face.

 

 

 

“Aigoo Tao-ah! Stop sulking. You’ll get ugly if you don’t stop.” Dara jokingly said to her friend.

 

 

 

Tao glare at her. “I am not ugly.”

 

 

 

 

“Of course you’re not. You are the cutest panda of all.” Dara said and ruffles Tao’s hair. “Now, what should we do?” She asked looking around on something to do.

 

 

 

“How about let’s try their haemul-jeongol and heukwaeji. I’ve read on the internet that Jeju is famous for those foods. Come on let’s try it and I am starving to death.” And Tao drag Dara to the near-by restaurant while blabbering about how those foods were famous in Jeju. And since they’re both food enthusiast they both agree to try all the food that Jeju Island is famous for.

 

 

 

 

“Omo! I am so excited to taste all the food here in Jeju.” Tao commented while they’re waiting for their food to arrive.

 

 

 

“Me too.” Dara commented in the same level of excitement with Tao.

 

 

 

“You know I miss this. Just the two of us hanging out.” Tao said out of nowhere while staring at his friend while his hands under his chin.

 

 

 

“I miss this too. We barely hanging out together because most of the time we’re busy at school and you hang-out with you boyfriend after classes and sometimes you always pushed me with Kris or Luhan.” Dara said pouting.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry about that Dee. But you know the reason about all of this, right? It’s all for your happiness.” Tao sincerely said while squeezing Dara’s hand.

 

 

 

“To be honest Tao, I am worried of this plan. What if it didn’t work out? What if in the end~”

 

 

 

Tao cut her off. “Dee, don’t be pessimistic. I know it’ll work. All your suffering and waiting will be all worth it. So don’t be sad. Things will work out just the way how we all planned it, okay?” He encourages her. He really needs to convince her that their plan will work out just the way they planned it. And he’ll make sure that it will work because it is his idea after all.

 

 

 

“Okay. Thank you Tao-ah.” Dara said smiling brightly to her friend. That’s right. She shouldn’t think negative. She believes that their plan will work out just the way it has to be.

 

 

 

“The food is here.” Tao happily chirped in. The lady places their orders on the table. Two pair of eyes are watching the food with hunger.

 

 

 

“Enjoy your meal.” The lady said and bow before leaving them.

 

 

 

“Itadakimasu” And the duo devour their food diligently.

 

 

 

After 30 minutes the duo finished all the food that they ordered. Both feels like their tummy will explode for too much food.

 

 

 

“Aigoo! The food is super delicious.” Dara said while walking out of the restaurant.

 

 

 

“I agree with you.” Tao answered back. “Uh.. Dee?”

 

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

 

“Can you help me find a gift?” Tao shyly asked. He never asked any of his friends help to buy something for his boyfriend.

 

 

 

“Sure. But on what occasion and to whom?” Dara asked while walking beside Tao.

 

 

 

“It’s for my boyfriend. Our 3rd anniversary is coming and I don’t have any idea what to get for him.” Tao pout feeling troubled on the gift the he want to get for his boyfriend.

 

 

 

“Really? Omo! You guys are turning 3 years already. Aigoo! Time flies by so fast, isn’t it? Well, we can check something on the souvenir shop the Kris and I visited earlier.” They both walks toward the said souvenir.

 

 

 

If earlier Tao is having trouble on what to get for his boyfriend, right now he is getting trouble on what to choose. There are a lot of stuff that he wanted to give his boyfriend. If he could buy all of it, he will or maybe the entire souvenir but he can’t. His boyfriend might feel burden if he buy a lot of gifts.

 

 

 

“Dee, what should I choose? They’re all so cute and they’re giving me a hard time to choose.” Tao complains while looking at the stuff that displayed in front of him.

 

 

 

Dara walk up to her troubled friend and pats his back. “Don’t be too troubled Tao-ah. Why don’t you look at these pair of rings? Don’t you think it suits the two of you?” She pointed out the couple ring that is displayed on the glass.

 

 

 

Tao’s eyes beam and a wide grin played on his face. “Miss, can we look at this ring?” The lady took the rings from the display and handed it to Tao. he examined the rings thoroughly.

 

 

 

“I’ll get it. Can you carve our initials here?”

 

 

 

“Yes sir. What is it?” The sales lady politely asked.

 

 

 

“It’s….”

 

 

 

 

Tao can’t help but to adore the rings that he purchase at the shop. Dara is right, the ring is the perfect gift for his boyfriend. He can’t wait to give it to him.

 

 

 

“Dara?” The girl turn around to see who called out her name.

 

 

 

“Ryosuke!” She beam at the guy who is walking towards them.

 

 

 

“Dee, is that Yamada Ryosuke?” Tao asked without tearing his eyes to the guy who is approaching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter