Chapter 2

Let Me Tell You Something

Ryeowook's POV

 

I am currently walking limp to school today, with my hands on my pants' pockets because I'm feeling cold and I forgot my hand gloves at home. Careless me.

I don't know why or I dont recall some incident that had happened which may result to this physical pain I'm experiencing. I mean, I stopped falling off my bed in my sleep when I was 13. I just woke up today with a throbbing pain in my right leg and sore on my right arm. Actually, my whole body hurts. Well, I'm used to that pain. Thanks to the bullies, I can now tolerate it.

 

 

"Hi Wookie~!!!" greeted the girl named Luna who's having a backride in her boyfriend's bicycle. Her hand was tightly hugged around his waist while the other hand was waving at my direction. I simple flashed her a smile in reply to her greeting and there I noticed her boyfriend glaring at me. I guess, someone's being jealous here. Tsss. Too shallow and narrow-minded. So gay. I continued my way and put my gaze back to the pavement I was walking on when suddenly I heard a loud crash.

 

 

"Where on earth were you looking, huh Onew?! Can't you drive that bicycle of yours properly?! Ugh! For Heaven's Sake! My uniform! What am I supposed to do with these bruises." I heard Luna nagged and whined. I hate it when girls do that. Can't they keep calm? I didn't bother to turn around to check their situation.

 

"Well, where on earth were you looking too, Luna?! Do you really have to flutter your eyes like that when you greet that guy? Tsk. I saw you in the side mirror. Aish!" Uh-Oh. There's trouble. I quickened my pace away from them and concentrated on my way. Well, it's not my fault anymore if she greeted me like that, making her boyfriend glare at me as if tearing me into pieces in his mind instead of keeping his eyes on the road, as a result, they crashed into the garbage bins at the sidewalk. I'm too innocent to worry about that. I smirked to myself but then, a thought made me stop. Bicycle? Crash? Bruises? Now, I remember...

 

"LOOK OUT!...-Waaah~! I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry. I was riding my bike down the slope when I realized that my brakes are not functioning well. Please forgive me. I can see you have so many oos, too. Waah~ I'm really sorry." a voice echoed in my head. I was hit by a bicycle yesterday. How silly of me to forget that. So, that's why I'm hurting now. Tsk. I shook my head and continued on my way. I wonder what had happened to that girl right now. I noticed a deep scratch in her forehead, her knees were bleeding plus her bruises yesterday. Poor Clumsy Girl. I think she's not really used to physical pain unlike me.  I dont remember her name. I was not really paying attention to the things she was saying because I'm busy examining her face. This had been my strange habit everytime I meet new people. I had to admit it, she's pretty but too tall, it embarrasses me.

 

 

SM University, the school I'm attending, is just 1 km away from home. Instead of driving myself there, I prefer walking, taking the peaceful route I made. It makes me think about things. I was passing by the park when I began to feel chilly on my back and it only means one thing...

 

"Jagiya!" A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from the back. 

 

"Hyung. It's cold." I said, just standing still, not facing him.

 

"I know you're feeling cold. I can see that you forgot you're hand gloves again. Doesn't my hug even warm you a bit?" Yesung Hyung laughed loudly while unwrapping his arms off me and pushed me by the shoulders to continue walking. I find it creepy sometimes when he jokes around like that.

 

"YOU. COLD. LITERALLY." I emphasized.

 

 Yes, it's true. You'll know that Yesung hyung is around if you'll feel cold all of a sudden. He's weird, extraordinary and strange though he's a HEALTHY PERSON. He's just cold literally. I dont know why. He's like that eversince where we met at 11. He's not my real brother, I'm the only child of my parents, more of a super super super friend to the point that sometimes I think he's a real brother of mine.

 

"Tsss. How many times do you have to tell me something I already know? Kaja! Let's hurry up to school. I wanna sleep. Talk more! Pabo!" he pushed my head lightly. Aish!

 

I really hate running but Yesung hyung pulls me hard by the hand and he's running mad in a great speed, though, my whole body hurts, I was able to keep up fortunately.

 

 

SM University...

 

 

It's my lunch break and as always, I'm sitting under my favorite tree in the school. It's nice here because the bullies never go stray in this area. The place is peaceful and quiet, a perfect place to read some books and listen to classical music. Many of you may think It's gay but nah~ I just love these stuffs. I find them comforting and only Yesung hyung can understand. I know, there's something special about this place.

 

"Ryeowook-ah! I'm right. You're here." speaking of the devil, he ruffled my hair. I just looked at him as he took the space beside me.

 

"Yah! It's past 1, how come your lunch is not opened yet?" Hyung said as he dig in my backpack. I'm not hungry. I love to cook but I'm not really a big eater. 

 

"I didn't brought it, hyung" I know he's looking for that diary again. Recently, hyung and I found a diary at the park. I think the owner dropped it while she's in a hurry. According to it's cover, I think it's owned by a person who has the initials of "C.S.Y". Every entry ends with a common signature. It's not readable so I dont know what the sign says. I think it's the name of the owner. Well, Yesung hyung and I spend our free time reading that diary. I'm not the one who started it. It was Hyung's idea and since I'm the one who found it so I'm also the one who kept it. Based on what we have read, the owner, she's funny and no doubt that she is a jolly person in her entries but hate to admit it, I think she talks a lot.

I dont really get along with those kind of people though Yesung hyung talks a lot. Well, he's different.

 

"You're unbelieveable, Kim Ryeowook. Was I that obvious? Nah~ It's just that I'm bored." hyung yawned as he slowly lied on my lap. There he goes again, playing with that gayness thing of his. I pushed his big head off me which made him burst into laughter. Psh.

 

"By the way, you never get tired of this place, dont you?" he just rested his back against the tree trunk.

 

"I need to clear things." I replied, not looking at him.

 

"What? Those faint memories or what you call dreams again? Are you really sure that this tree is the same tree you saw?" hyung stood up and examined the tree around.

I just nodded in reply. I'm really sure about that because it is the only thing that's clear.

 

"I want to find her."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yesung hyung and I are currently walking in the corridor. We are on our way to our own subjects when I saw a girl on the other end of the corridor and it looks like she's glaring mad at US?

 

"Yah! You bastard!" she charged towards us as she pointed her finger to US? ME? Yesung Hyung? I turned to look at hyung at my side and I can see beads of sweat trickling down his cold-skinned forehead as he froze in place with horror in his expression. I smirked to myself. Now, I know. 

 

Things happened so quickly. The girl was still there a couple of seconds ago and now, she's here, wrestling my hyung on the floor infront of me. I just stared at them in my poker face.

 

"Ryeowook-ah! Save me! Help me! She'll kill me." The girl is quite strong. I just look at Yesung hyung with pity in my eyes. What trouble have you done this time hyung? Tsk.I shook my head.

 

"OMO! Yah! Yuri-ah! What are you doing?! Yah! Stop it now!" a girl came running towards us and pulled the wrestler girl off my hyung. I helped Yesung hyung to stand. The second girl bowed before us while holding tight her wrestler friend.

 

"I'm not done here, Choi Sooyoung! Let me go!" the wrestler girl was struggling to free herself from the hold of her friend while Yesung hyung is hiding behind my back, shaking scared.

 

As soon as the second girl lifted her head, her expression froze and I was surprised...

 

"YOU!" she exclaimed, pointing her finger at me and I did the same thing.

 

...she was the girl from yesterday. So, does this means that we're going in the same school? I thought I'm not going to see her again. We fell into an awkward silence while Yesung hyung and his wrestling mate only got question marks floating above their heads.

 

-end of chapter 2-

 

A/N: I'll update soon ^_^ Maybe 2-3 chapters :D Subscribe. Comment and Vote <3 And by the way, im doing this individual POVs for introduction only. The rest would already be in 3rd person. Kamsahamnida~ :* #SooWook <3