Chapter 1

Let Me Tell You Something

Sooyoung's POV*

 

(*point of view)

 

A scent made my nose crinkle as the morning wind kissed my cheek, Good Morning, bringing me back to my senses.

 

"Sunny Side-up eggs, Toasted Bread with Sugar and Butter on top, and boiling Coffee with 3 tablespoons of powdered milk. Aaaaah~ Yuri is really the best when it comes to breakfast." I said while still in my bed, enjoying the scent of the breakfast Yuri is preparing. She's good in cooking breakfast and I'm an expert in telling what's cooking even if my eyes are closed, I only need my nose.

 

"FOOD!! I'M COMING!!!"

I kicked my sheets of me and rushed towards the kitchen, finding Yuri at the bottom of the stairs in her gray sweatshirt and a pink apron hanging in her neck. She's probably from her Yoga sessions before returning home to cook breakfast. 

 

"Oh Soo! I was about to wake you up to tell you that-"

 

"I know, breakfast is ready. Sunny Side-up eggs, Toasted Bread with sugar and butter on top, and Coffee with 3 tablespoons of powdered milk in it. Am I right?" I finished her sentence with a wink and continued walking towards the kitchen, tugging Yuri by the hood of her sweatshirt.

 

"How did you know?" Yul asked with a big question mark on her face.

 

"Smelled it." I replied in a cool tone while taking my seat.

 

"Is that even possible? How come you got it all exactly right?" Yul asked again with disbelief in her face.

 

"I don't know. I just smelled it. Uhm. Hidden Talent? I guess." I giggled because of the thought.

 

"Well, I'm telling you, that's a cool talent you got there. No wonder you eat so well. I remeber gaining weight because of you. Eesh!" Yul chuckled as she grab her own bowl.

I swallowed what I was eating and just stick out my tongue to her.

"So how's Yoga by the way?" She almost spit the water she's drinking, making me go puzzled.

"Oh! You dont wanna know. Some stranger jerk ruined it. So, forget it and Yah! Let's eat. I'm hearing wild noises coming from your stomach. I bet you're really hungry." stuffing my plate with more of the breakfasf. I can see it in her eyes, she's hiding something. I gotta know that later. I'm too hungry to worry about those stuffs.

 

By the way, my name's Choi Sooyoung and the girl I'm with right now is Kwon Yuri, my long-lost childhood friend, I met her again about 2 months ago when I moved here. She's also my dorm mate. :) We are in the same school, SM University. Yeah! Fate brought us together again.

 

It's sunday, no classes. So, I decided to ride my bike outside. The weather's fair, not too hot nor too cold. My ears became more sensitive of the spunds produced by nature. The wind, the birds, the falling leaves, the bees and many more. I was enjoying the air hitting my face while I'm riding my bike down a slope in our village when suddenly, I realized that my brake wasn't working. Still on a great speed, I looked ahead and saw a boy crossing the street while reading his book.

 

"LOOK OUT! " I shouted while placing my foot on the back wheel of my bicycle slowing it down a bit but still it was too late, I crashed unto him.

 

 

 

"oos everywhere." I said to myself while sitting on the pavement, checking how many scratches and bruises I got. I remembered the boy I hit and looked around to find him. 

 

There he is, reaching for his book while also sitting on the pavement. I immediately get up and ran to him eventhough, my bruises kinda hurt with my actions.

 

"Waaah~! I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry. I was riding my bike down the slope when I realized that my brakes are not functioning well. Please forgive me. I can see you have so many oos, too. Waah~ I'm really sorry." I bowed many times, I should've been more careful. I waited for his reply but received none. Is he really that angry? Im still at my bow position and it's getting kinda awkward already.

 

"Are you really that angry and hurt that you cant even say a single word to me? I am really sorry for whatever damage I have caused. Please." I think I can feel tears in my eyes already.

 

I stood up from my bow position reluctantly and find him just staring at me. Oh boy! He's cute! What am I thinking? Scratch that please. Is he mute or something? Can't he talk? 

 

"Uhm. Mister whatever-your-name-is, any plans of responding to my apology? What I mean is-"

 

"It's Ryeowook." Oh finally, he talked. I waited for a continuation or addition to what he said, but there's only silence as he fixed his things.

 

"What now, Ryeowook-ssi?" I asked him.

 

"What?" He asked me back. Oh great!

 

"Do I have to repeat what I've just said I while ago? I said, I'm sorry and is there anything I can do for you to pay off the damage Ive caused? By the way, my name's Sooyoung. Soo, for short. Well, if you prefer "Young" then call me like that. Well, what am I saying? Uhm well, pleased meet you Ryeowook. I'm really sorry." I offered my hand for a handshake.

 

He stood up, dusted himself, picked up his book and checks his scratches and bruises.

 

"I'm okay. It's nothing." He said while giving me a light tap on my arm and walked away with his right hand clutching his backpack from behind and his book tucked under his arm, leaving me flustered with his reply.

 

"That's it? "I'm okay. It's nothing."? That's it? He even ignored my hand. Gosh! What a weird guy. Annoying. Well, he said it was nothing so why be bothered? Okay! It was nothing." I said to myself and continue to ride my bike home. I gotta tell this to Yuri. 

 

(A/N: That's chapter 1 for now. :) I'll update soon. ^_^ )