Chapter 6

Let Me Tell You Something

3rd Person’s POV

 

Did you know that the body of the dead girl was discovered in the Locker Corridor? So, during the night the guards could hear a girl crying in that corridor but never bother to check it out because they know that it was the girl who haunts the Locker Corridor…”

 

Yuri’s words during their scary talks at the dorm echoed through Sooyoung’s head as she walked on her way to the locker corridor. It’s almost 8 PM on her watch yet she’s still at school, finalizing their Thesis to be passed tomorrow morning though there will be no class tomorrow because it’s Saturday, she still have to pass this a month before the final exams. She have to fetch their manuscripts in her locker before she’d be able to breathe properly and say that she can really go home.

 

The university is very quiet during the night. She only hears the clashing of the leaves in the trees as the wind blows and every kiss of the wind makes every single hair on her body stand.

“Happy Thoughts Sooyoung. Remember happy thoughts!” she whimpered to herself. She looked at the school field as she walks and remembered what happened yesterday afternoon.

 

FLASHBACK

“Ryeowook-ssi, look out!” she ran faster towards Ryeowook and felt a huge wave of liquid splashed all over her back.

 

“Is this cooking oil? Oh my Gosh! Are you okay?” she was facing Ryeowook as oil dripped from her hair. He just looked at her in surprise.

 

“Kyu, Shoot! You hit the wrong person.” Said a voice from behind her.

 

“What’s your problem?! Don’t you have something good to do with your lives than just running around picking on people with no particular reason? Do you know that bullying is strictly prohibited in our institution? I can simply file a report to the president’s office and have the two of you kicked out of this university in no time. So, make your lives productive next time, ara? You bunch of jerks! In addition, cooking oil is expensive in the market this days and you’re just wasting it for this things. Oh for crying out loud, get a grip.” Sooyoung faced the two boys and glared at them.

 

“Drop it, Hae. I think Wookie Loser here got himself a Lawyer. I’m scared! Shall I call my lawyer too?” Kyuhyun chuckled mockingly.

“A machine gun probably?” Donghae replied.

“Armalite? I guess.” Kyu added while laughing.

“Oh no, Kyu. I think it’s his Wonderwoman.” Donghae added.

“Are you sure with that? I think it’s his Granny.”

“You’re such a jerk saying that in front of a girl but I think it’s his…”

 

“Girlfriend!” the two said in unison and does a literal high five as they laughed their out.

 

Sooyoung, in the other hand was smoking mad watching the two boys in front of her. She raised her hand and was about to attack them when Ryeowook whispered behind her.

 

“Just leave it.”

 

“B-b-but…” she sighed and put down her hand.

 

“Yah! Mrs. Kim Ryeowook, I’m letting you get away this time. You wouldn’t want this I believe. I’m warning you.” Kyuhyun smirked at Sooyoung while juggling one ball in his hand and walks away, tugging Donghae with him.

“Soo!!” Yuri came running towards Sooyoung while Ryeowook, on the other hand, continued on his way and tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Wait! Aren’t you going to say something?” Sooyoung pouted.

Ryeowook looked back at her and flashed her a smile before continuing on his way.

 

“Young Lady?! What happened to you?” Yuri arrives.

 

Sooyoung was left dumfounded. For the first time in weeks of knowing Ryeowook, he finally smiled at her. She doesn’t know but it made her anger go away and her heart flutter.

 

“He smiled at me.” She giggled to herself.

 

“What? Who? Why are you drenched in oil? Are you deep frying yourself under the sun or something?”

 

“Yul! He talks and he smiles! He’s human. I think it’s not strike five but still there was trouble.” She shook the clueless Yuri by the shoulder.

 

“Nevermind that, I’m late for class!”

 

“Hohoho! You’re going in that situation? I don’t think so.”

 

There, Sooyoung was back in reality.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Operation Avoid Ryeowook 101 is still ongoing. I have to make sure I’d be causing no trouble for him anymore. Let’s say that was a strike five but at least, he smiled at me. That was a good sign, Syoung. Oh I’m here!” she giggled to herself, forgetting that she was scared just a while ago. She successfully arrived by her locker and quickly did her objective before she gets scared again.

 

“Success!” she kissed and hugged the manuscripts as she close her locker when suddenly a loud crashing of locker doors echoed throughout the locker corridor, making the poor scared Sooyoung dropped to her knees and pool of tears came flowing out from her eyes. A silhouette of four laughing boys came out of the Basketball Varsity’s locker room which made the crying Sooyoung curious all of a sudden.

 

“Making him put on that Panda Mascot was the best, Kyu.” Says a boy while laughing.

 

“His poker face really mocks the hell out of me.” Sooyoung overhears Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

“Kaja! It’s getting cold and I heard that this corridor is haunted.” Sooyoung hears Donghae’s voice.

 

“Scaredy Cat!” a sound of smacking echoed through the corridor.

“Yah! That hurts!” Donghae whimpered.

The boys just laughed until their silhouettes disappeared through the darkness.

 

“Oh no! Those boys! Not again. Operation Avoid Ryeowook 101, right? But, Ugh! Nevermind!” Sooyoung thought.

 

"Ryeowook-ssi?" she called out to the empty corridor of lockers.

 

"Ryeowook-ssi? Are you here?" she peeked through the door and was shocked to see the room so topsy-turvy, benches are disarranged, splashes of flour everywhere, open locker doors are left swinging with the wind, scattered books and notebooks on the floor, a portion of the floor is wet with slime, one word to describe the room : MESS! Thanks to moonlight shining through the window, she can see the room clearly.

 

Sooyoung entered the room hesitatingly and found a Panda Mascot sitting on the benches which made her back glued against the wall, her heart jumped for a second in surprise.

 

“Ryeowook-ssi?” Calming herself, she moved closer to it and tried to take off the head.

 

"Don't." said the voice inside which she knew was Ryeowook's voice eventhough, she only heard him speak a few words eversince, they've met.

 

She removed her hand and sat beside him as he just sat still, like the Panda is immobile. Maybe this is her chance to talk to him.

 

"Look, first of all—"

 

"Leave me" He cut her with coldness in his voice.

 

"Ryeowook, please I—"

 

"Will you PLEASE just stay out of this, stay out of my life and leave me alone, Miss!" Sooyoung felt her heart ached with those words. She tried to open to talk again but no words came out so she just stood up and head to the door.

 

“Fine! But, Let me tell you something, Kim Ryeowook! I tried, I’m trying, I will try and don’t worry I’m pretty determined to do it. It’s SOOYOUNG, by the way, nice meeting you.” Sooyoung said with sarcasm in her voice and slammed the door as she walks out it. She sighed heavily leaning her back against the door.

 

Suddenly, a loud crash echoed again from inside the locker room which made Sooyoung worried of what’s happening to Ryeowook inside.

 

“He said leave him alone so just leave him alone and don’t check on him of what’s wrong with him in there. Don’t Soo, don’t you dare. Depart from this place, ppali!” Sooyoung said to herself, her hands turning into fists.

 

But she really can’t help it. She opened the door to the locker room once again and peeked to check on Ryeowook.

 

 

 

“Oh my Gosh! Ryeowook-ssi!” Her eyes almost fall out of their sockets when she sees the Panda Mascot who was sitting a while ago, lying lifeless on the floor.

 

-End of Chapter 6-

 

[A/N: Just a short(?) update. I'm afraid my next updates will take time. ^_^ Thanks for reading though. kekeke ^_^

Thanks for those who subscribed to this not-so-hmmm story of mine especially those who upvoted and commented. You inspire me guys ^_^ I'll do well. Hihihi That's all.

Hmmmm... What'll happen?]