Chapter 4

Let Me Tell You Something

"There you are!" Yesung jumped from nowhere, tapping Ryeowook's shoulders, who's currently cooking something, when he saw him while passing through the door of the Cooking Room in their university. Yesung knows that this is the place he'll find Ryeong if not under that tree.

 

"What's with cooking suddenly. It's not even my birthday." Yesung snorted.

 

"Pabo Hyung." Ryeowook just concentrated in stirring what's inside the pot.

 

"By the way, I didn't saw you yesterday. Where were you?"

 

"Detention." Ryeowook replied, still not facing Yesung.

 

"DETENTION? YOU?! IN DETENTION?! You gotta be kidding me." 

 

"I got caught cutting classes." Yesung's single eyelids went wide. 

 

"What have you eaten and you've done such an I-thought-you-would-never-break-a-rule thing?" Yesung knew that Ryeowook is a top student of their class, probably one of the good and proper students in their batch who would never dare to break a rule. One of the bully's favorite because Ryeowook's been positive in their Nerd-Detecting-Machine equipped in their heads though, Ryeowook does not really show. 

 

Ryeowook turned off the stove and faced Yesung.

 

"I almost saw her face."

 

"Who? The girl by the tree? You dreamed about her again?" Ryeowook nodded and smiled. Yesung's really good in reading his mind.

 

"Let me guess, you overslept." pointing at Ryeowook.

 

"...under the tree." Ryeowook completed Yesung's sentence.

 

"Well, did you saw her face already?"

 

"I just heard her voice. I think it was her voice. But

..." Ryeowook ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

"... some bastard Prefect interrupted your sleep?" Yesung cackled with Ryeowook's sad fate, earning a poker face from Ryewook, who again the stove and continued with his work, his back now facing Yesung again.

 

"That's the most disappointing thing ever. Tough Day yesterday huh? Good thing you'be finished detention."

 

"Yeah. Good thing S... Nevermind." Ryeowook just said, and there he remembered again what had happened in detention. He shooked his head to shrug away his thoughts. Yesung looked at him weirdly.

 

"Base on what I see on your face, I can clearly state that that was no ordinary detention you experienced." 

 

"Issue. :3 So how were you?" Ryeowook asked Yesung, wanting to change the topic Yesung felt that so he rode along.

 

"Incomplete. You not around, made me a loner again yesterday, you know." Yesung slowly backhugged Ryeowook, placing his head on Ryeowook's shoulders which was immediately shrugged off by Ryeowook, himself.

 

"Hyung! I'm not Jiyeon."

 

"We're done last week, dont worry." 

 

"You? Without her? Impossible."

 

"Yah Kim Ryeowook!  Heart-Breaking but it's the truth."

 

Now it's Ryeowook's time to be shocked. Handing Yesung the spare wine he used in his dish.

 

--------------------------------------

"Syoung!!! I'm home!" Yuri called out as she entered the front door of their dorm yet, finding no one in the living room nor the dining room.

 

"I'm in here, Yul!" A voice from upstairs replied.

 

Yuri ran her way upstairs to Sooyoung's room with two plastics bags in each hand. She found Sooyoung sitting on her bed, concentrating in reading something and surrounded by scattered leather-covered notebooks.

 

"Studying?" 

 

"Nah~ I'm reading my diary entries for the past weeks, trying to reflect on things. Well, you know me I write these stuff …" Sooyoung replied without looking at Yuri.

 

“Well, I see you’re busy. I guess, I have to eat these two meals alone downstairs.” Yuri cut her, turning around to reach for the door knob, having that smirk forming in her face.

 

“…and read them after a week or so, for me to be guided of my performance. And guess what part I am now.” Sooyoung turned her gaze to Yuri who’s frozen still in front of the door and there she saw the two plastics bags she’s holding. At that moment, her eyes turned stars.

 

“KYAAAAAAH! FOOD!” the shikshin jumped off from her position and tried to grab the what her bestfriend's holding unfortunately, Yuri just swayed it out of her reach.

 

"What part?" Yuri asked with a suspicious look on her face.

 

Sooyoung just chuckled and placed near Yuri's ear.

"It's..." and she slyly grabbed the plastic bags and ran downstairs.

 

"YAAAAAAAH! Choi Sooyoung!"

 

--------------------------------------

Dining table...

 

Sooyoung is so busy having a great time with her food, savoring every spoon of it while on the other hand, Yuri was just staring at her, waiting for her to begin her answer.

 

"So you're curious of which part I was reading?" Sooyoung gulped what she's chewing and gave Yuri at teasing look.

 

"Yah! What's with that look?! Ppali marhae!" Yuri rested her head on her palms.

 

"Remember the day you wrestled a boy in the middle of the corridor? That's it. Can I eat now?" Sooyoung picked up her chopsticks again to resume eating but after awhile she realized that Yuri never told her the reason why she did that and that thought made her stand up from her seat.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! It's not that I never see you torture a guy like that, but, dear Lord, in the middle of the corridor?! and... and... and infront of that Ry- nevermind. Yah! Am I missing something here? You're hiding something from me. Unbelieveable." Sooyoung exclaimed, waking Yuri in her spacing out session.

 

"It's not like that. I was going to tell you, well some other time. I'm still shy becau- Wait! Yah you too, Choi Sooyoung. Do you think you're the only one who's missing something here? I heard you were on detention yesterday with that Ryeowook. " Yuri looked away then the two went blank again.

 

"YOU'RE DATING!" the two exclaimed simultaneously, pointing at each other...

 

"MWO?!" ...and again...

 

"OF COURSE, NOT!" ...and again...

 

"EW!" ...and again. Then, silence devoured them.

 

"Tell it. What's with that behavior you showed that time, you've been acting weird lately, you know." this time, Sooyoung is serious.

 

Yuri groaned.

 

"Let me tell you something about a Turtle and... Underwears." Yuri started.

 

"The guy's name is Kim Jongwoon. He's known to be Yesung. He's our Senior, by the way but same batch as ours. He was a new Yoga classmate that time, he came in a month ago. I think there something going on with him and my teacher I dont know, it's just that, I've seen them being cheesy sometimes. Okay so Strike one, it was his first week. I was about to change clothes when I realized that Iforgot to bring a clean bra so I went back to the locker room to get one but when I arrived there, I saw him digging into my underwear bag, like he's looking for something and muttering "Ddangkoma". But the fact that it's my undies he's touching made me scream, making him run out of the locker room like an idiot. Strike two, it was his second week. I was done showering that time, I went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, I was going to proceed to the sink to brush my teeth when I step on to some hump which made me slip off my balance.

I waited for my head to go crack on the floor but someone caught me, it was him again. I backed off from him. There I saw what made me slip. "Oh geez! Ddangkoma! You're erting again." He said to the Turtle crawling on the tiled floor as he picked it up. I screamed again and ran out of the bathroom. Strike 3..." Yuri was panting and became hesitant to continue. Sooyoung who is listening carefully, handed her a glass of water which Yuri drank in one gulp.

 

"Proceed" Sooyoung demanded.

 

"Strike 3, this happened last weekend. I've overheard him and our yoga teacher arguing...

/Yuri's Flashback/

"So you're breaking up with me because you've met this guy for just a day?! Is this some kind of joke, Jiyeon?" Yuri heard Yesung's voice from the office.

 

"I don't love you anymore, Oppa. I'm sorry. I've been trying to find that love I felt for you before but, I don't know. I already love him." the Yoga teacher, Jiyeon replied.

 

"Hoho! Unbelieveable! If that's what you want, then fine! You've been cheating on me? Well, guess what, I've been also cheating on you." Yesung lied, though you can tell in his voice that he's hurting terribly inside.

 

"MWO?! Who?!" Jiyeon shouted in anger and disbelief.

 

"She's standing outside." As soon as she heard that statement, the eavesdropping Yuri's eyes widened. The office's door knob turned and out came Jiyeon, meeting Yuri in the eye.

 

"Yuri? My most treasured and trusted student? It can't be." Jiyeon's expression was full of shock as she cupped her hand to . Yuri, too was blank because of shock. 

She felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders but because of shock, her body was frozen still.

 

"You think you're the only one who can cheat? Go! Leave me! I don't care anymore." Yesung said firmly, then kissed the shocked Yuri's lips infront of Jiyeon, which made the Yoga teacher collapse unto the ground.

/End of Flashback/

Aaaaaaaah! Strike 3, he stole my first kiss, Syoung! He stole it!" Yuri then burst into tears after finishing her novel like story.

Sooyoung just patted her bestfriend's back.

 

"Kyaaah~ Confirmed! You're a girl. Congratulations! So what's the feeling of being kissed? I need details come on!!!" Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

 

"Soo! Ugh! You're unbelieveable!" Yuri frowned while still in tears, feeling annoyed.

 

"I'm just kidding, Yul. All this time, you're hiding this from me. You should've told me, Yul. Now, what are you planning to do?" Soo just rubbed Yuri's back to console her. Yuri wiped her tears and looked straightly at Soo's eyes.

 

"I dont want to tell, Syoung. Just give me some emotional support. I dont want you to get involved with this. Please dont argue with me now."

 

Sooyoung palmed her face and sighed. 

 

"If that's what you want, Yul" 

 

"Thanks for understanding me, Syoung"

 

"But, what about the guy he's with? Would he be involved?" 

 

"If he interrupts, well, I don't have a choice." Yuri said firmly.

 

Sooyoung felt worried at the same time, torn-guilty, remembering the troubles she have caused to Ryeowook eversince they met and now, he's prone to another trouble again. 

 

Would you mind if I ask how was that mission of yours now?" Sooyoung asked as she finished the meal she's eating while Yuri's food did not lessen even a bit because she's focused remembering things.

 

"I already told you, Syoung. I can handle this don't worry. Yah~ I regret asking you which part you're reading." Yuri palmed her face.

 

"Oh alright.  It's not my fault anymore. You wash the dishes!" Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and quickly ran upstairs, leaving the chores to Yuri who's wearing her poker face again.

 

 

-end of Chapter 4-

 

A/N: Who's YeWook and SooRi same gender shipper here? Kekeke~ Still, SooWook <3

Watch out for my next updateSSSSSSS! ^_^

Special thanks to my subscribers <3 You inspired me ^_^

Please do leave a comment. :)