chapter 2

She's my pet and she's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun-sshi" she falter. She blink many times she can't believe baekhyun was offering his hand to her,  .

Baekhyun is one of the kingka of the there school and he's a member of kingka's called exo.

"Hey! Are you just going to stare at me?" he said .

"Ah I'm no-not! " she quickly took his hand and get up. "Tha-thank you Baekhyun-sshi!" She bowed and sincerely thank him .

"No problem Minhee-sshi" he smiled and flicked her head.

"ya! It hurts " she rubbed her red forehead and then her eyes enlarge she had just realize how come Baekhyun know her name.

"How did you know my name ? " she asked when suddenly someone shouted

"Yah! hyung! Stop flirting , I'm hungry let's go and I can't breath because of this annoying girls" Sehun whined.

"Aishh this kid! Anyway " he pointed at her I.D , flicked her forehead for the second time "Bye! See you around!" he bid and quickly run towards before Minhee could yelled at him Minhee rubbed her burning forhead again.

"Yah! " she shouted that made the students look at her . She bowed and apologize .

Baekhyun heard her and just chuckled. 

Luhan look back  . Minhee's heart  is beating so loudly when Luhan and her eyes met.

--------------

Sorry for this very short chapter it's just the start anyway :)

Hehe i know your expecting luhan will be the one to offered his hand ryt? Sorry but it's Baekhyun:P 

Hope you enjoy reading my fic tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter