chapter 1

She's my pet and she's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah ! Ugly ! How dare you! " *Slaps* Myunghee the queenka in there school slaps Minhee hardly . Minhee put her hand in her face it was burning in pain . Myunghee and her two minions sorrounded her . a crowd of people watch Myunghee instead of helping Minhee . 

"How dare you ! Flirt with my oppa! You ! * Myunghee grab Minhee's hair aNd she rigidly pulled it and slammed her to the floor. 

"aaaaaaaaaaahh" Minhee winced in pain . Her knees was bleeding because of the hard impact.

"I'm not flirting with him and beside she's not your's she doesn't even like you!! " finally she blurted out .

"how could you talk to me like that! "She said pissed.

"Girls ! Hold her ! I'm going  to give this a lesson" she ordered. Her minion jikyung and jessica grab her arms and hold her firmly. 

"Let me go! " she tried to shrugged but they are too strong . Myunghee smirk and was about to punch Minhee when suddenly someone block that punch.  Myunghee's hand flinch in pain it was a hard chest and it was Luhan's chest. Myunghee step back as she saw Luhan's burning eyes . It was burning with anger.

"Let go of her " He yelled.

"B-but oppa we're just teach-" she was cut when luhan grab her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I said let go of her! " he said madly. 

"O-oppa your hurting me" she said wincing in pain and trembling. He realesed her hand and look at the two girls holding Mihyun who was already trembling .He walked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter