chapter 3

She's my pet and she's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's alreAdy dark it was already 7pm because Minhee and her groupmates stayed in their classroom because of their group project they lack time so they rushed it. Minhee stretched her arms ,finally they finished it. she bid goodbye to her groupmates and went off thE school. Her home was near to their school so she just take a walked.

"He look at me! " she squealed while walking down the street remembering the scene when Luhan look at her. It's too Dark in that street and scary .It was Minhee's first time to walk on that street late . She's giggling like an idiot while thinking of Luhan she then suddenly feels like there's someone following her . The cold breeze makes her shiver but she make her shiver even more when she heard a steps following her. She walked even faster but suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and spun her around . Her eyes widen when she saw four ugly scary man and her heart began to beats faster .

"Let me go! " She shrugged.

"Hahaha why would we? let's play first " the man said ertly 

"Let me go! You ert psycho uglyman!" She shouted infront of the man's face shrugging  .

"Your so noisy !" The maniac man  said pissed and signaled the two to hold Minhee. Both of them hold her strongly . 

"Jebal let me go " she pleased. the strong Minhee become weak . Tears are forming in her eyes . She can't do anything, she wagged her arms she tried her best to escaped but they are too strong. The man start caressing her che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter