chapter 5

She's my pet and she's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"bwoh! Lu-" Minhee capped his mouth with her hand.

 

"Yah! Tone down your voice ! " she said in a low tone then remove her hand .Minhee could feel deathly glares she forgot she's with a kingka . They are at the hallway and all of the students are looking at them especially the girls ,they are cursing Minhee, some are already drowning in jealousy. Minhee mentally slapped her temple.

 

"Anyway I need to go before your sasaeng fans killed me" she quickly said "And oh!please Don't tell anyone especially him that i told you that he's the one who save me" she added then quiclky turn her back and go.

 

Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled he was amused by Minhee's cuteness . Then suddenly Luhan popped in his mind .

 

"How come Luhan hyung was there ?" he scratched his head thinking of what is Luhan doing there then suddenly his crazy fans starts squealing and running towards him.

 

"Oh no! Not now please"he muttered under his breath .

 

Luhan's POV

 

I'm at my favorate spot it's my secret place . This is the only place that i can find peace . 

 

I sit under the tree that i always used to, and took my earphones and handphone I tucked my earphone in my ears and scan my songlist and clicked my favorate song. I closed my eyes to rest then suddenly the incident yesterday popped up in my mind , I remember something...something that i really don't want to remember.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter