chapter 6

She's my pet and she's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV

 

My teacher didn't attend in our class her co teacher said that she's not feeling well and there's no teacher that is available to substitute her , so that just mean it's our free time . I decided to go in the place that I've  just been discovered few days ago, it's in our school backyard , no one go in that place because, what all they know is that it's just a place where garbages are thrown and it stinks. But what they don't know behind that dirty stinky place , there's a small paradise that was hidden .

 

Flashback~

 

Since I'm not doing anything , I volunteered to throw our garbage , I went in our school backyard where garbages are thrown, while throwing the garbages the wall caught my eyes it has a hole , at first I ignored it but when a beautiful butterfly came in, in that hole flapping his colorful wings and just staying there , it was like it's telling me to go come and so i did , I remove the garbages that covering the hole and there It's a hole that can fit a person . The butterfly entered that hole again, and without knowing my body drags me to that hole and entered. My eyes rounded when I saw that paradisiacal place. Green trees, green grasses, perfect blue sky the lake.. it makes me feel that I'm in heaven. The sound of bird's chirping it was like a melody in my ears.. I close my eyes to feel the fresh air ..

End of flashback

 

I entered to that hole again , I stretched my arms and feel the heavenly view of that place before finding a place to rest . 

 

I did found a perfect place to rest, it's a peach tree but then my face fell when I saw someone took that place, and that someone looks so familiar . I walked closer to see him and in my shocked I gasped. It's Luhan.. the man whom i really like, the man whom I conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter