My Bodyguard

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I followed Rap Monster's car. He drove to Da Young's restaurant. Da Young and Hyerin went out and waved to him. He's gone and Hyerin talked with Da Young. I didn't hear their conversation since I wasn't close enough. I saw Da Young go inside the restaurant and Hyerin walked on the street by her own. The sky got darker. I drove closer to her. It started to rain and a man was behind her as if he was following her. She turned back and walked faster when the man started to run.

I went out from my car and ran to the man. I pushed him away and grabbed him by the collar. I felt to furious. He looked at me and grabbed me as well.

" Yah let it go! I shouted at this guy. He grabbed me harder

- You started it! I'm playing the same game as you!

- Are you deaf? I'm not going to give you another chance!

- Fine! He punched my face with strength. I was bleeding. Hyerin ran to me and shouted.

- Are you okay Oppa?! Let's go back home!

- You just step back, I didn't even start! I punched him as well twice. He was knocked out...

- You little... Argh... I'll find you and...

- Yeh Ahjusshi! " It started to rain


I grabbed Hyerin's wrist and ran to my car. She stopped me and touched my face. She seemed worried about me... She looked tired. Tears fell down from her eyes but she was smiling. At this moment, I felt so bad for her. She makes so much things for me. She's having hard time. Why a brat like me is with her? She doesn't deserve to suffer so much. I put my hand on hers and held her hand with my other hand.

" Oppa... You're a gift from God... I put my fingers between hers

- You foolish girl! I'm bad... So bad...

- You followed me right? You were worried and you followed me? How could you... Don't...

- I don't want to be away from you. I want to look at you everyday, every morning, every second of my life. You precious little thing that I can't take off from my eyes.

- O..Oppa... You... You're so... She started to punch my chest.

- It's weird, feels like we're shooting a drama. I should kiss you right away...

- I should dry my tears.

- You're so cute, I need you in my heart. I hugged her

- Oppa~ah! " We both laughed. I opened the door and let her go in.

I drove back home. We came inside the house while holding hands. We both were very wet. My mom was waiting for us in the living room on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter