Spy

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyerin's Point of View

08:30, Saturday 14th. The Valentine's Day
I opened my eyes and I prepared myself: brushing my teeth, taking a shower, brushing my hair, dressing up. I went down, saluted Taehyung's family and sat next to him. Today we were eating vegetable omelet, tofu with seasoned soy sauce, rice cooked with red and black beans, kkaktugi and Korean Coleslaw. Today I have an appointment with my doctor for the baby. Taehyung is coming with me for the first time.

" Today you're going to see the doctor right? My future mother in law asked with a big smile on her face

- Yes, it's right. I'm going to see my child for the first time... He shyly said with a smile

- Aigoo... My son is having a baby! I'm so excited to have another grandchild! I hope it's a girl, she'll be as pretty as her mom!

- Thank you Omonim... I was honored. I bowed. We'll show you a picture but Oppa and I are to go soon since the appointment is at 11 am.


- Ah yes! It's weird to be a grandfather for the second time! Aigoo, Jung-ah, you're going to have a cousin! Are you happy? Father in law made a big smile to Yoona's son

- Yeaah! Baby! " He shouted with happiness, we all laughed to his cuteness. I hope the baby'll be as cute as him.

We went out and Taehyung drove to the hospital. We were a little late since there was traffic jams. We walked inside the building and asked to see Mr Hong Il Soo. We took the escalator and knocked at his door. He opened it with a smile. We saluted him and I lied down on the doctor's chair. Taehyung took a chair, sat next to me and held my hand. His hand was warm and soft. I lifted my sweat up to my chest and Mr Hong put the gel on my belly. It was cold as the first time. He the radiography and started the ultrasound.

We heard the foetus's heart beat... Tadam, tadam, tadam, tadam, tadam... It was cute and soothing. This time it was more special because Taehyung was next to me. His eyes were shiny and a little teary. It was a strong feeling: he looked so sensible. I could feel how much he loves the baby. This thing inside my tummy... It's wonderful. This "mistake" gave us a great present. I couldn't hide my happiness, seeing this little gift was so pleasant. I was smiling and waving to him. I'm so curious about the baby's gender: I think it's gonna be a baby boy but Taehyung thinks it'll be a baby girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter