Reconciliation

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyerin? You're Hyerin right? I'm right? I lowered my phone and gave her a hand-shake, I heard a lot about you, I'm Kang Jae Il, Taehyung's friend. I'm throwing a party next saturday, I'd love to see you there.

- Ah... You do?

- A lot! Taehyung's friend are mine as well. Hahaha, you're cute.

- Neh?

- You're red, you're blushing...

- Oh... I put my hands on my cheeks, I'm... I'm just hot, nothing important.

- Ah... well we'll let you alone, enjoy your... meal and see ya next time.

- Yeah, thanks... Ah, could I just borrow you Taehyung?

- W..Why? I mean, sure... "

He coldly sat in front of me and she went outside. He didn't even look at me at all, he just took his phone out from his pocket, lowered his head and started to use it. It was kind of annoying. He didn't care about me at all. I hit on the table with my hand to try to catch his attention. He stared at me with a bored look and sighed. I crossed my arms and looked at him with suspicion.

" What? Aish, I'm wasting my time.

- What what? Huh? Stop being so arrogant. You're weird. I won't stand it anymore.

- So? What am I supposed to do?

- I don't like how you're acting these days. You're immature. You said that you'd look after us, but these days you're just the opposite and I just... I don't want someone like this in our lives. If you're always changing like that, we can't stay with you.

- I have a reason.

- Tell me. What's your excuse for being such a bad father?

- You.

- What? Me what?

- You... Everyone is telling that you're dating Nam Joon, you're always together and you even went to the hair salon.

- So, and how do you know this?

- I feel like I'm apart of your life. Since you came back, when I'm looking at you, Nam Joon is always near.

- You're being so dramatic. I'm just hanging out with a friend and you're suddenly jealous? Why? Are you the one who can hang out with " friends" ? Listen, if you're going to be so emotional every time I'm close with a man, it's better to stop it right now. I won't play, I'm trying to do my best but right now, you're getting on my nerves Kim Taehyung. Enough is enough.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter