Party

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing *

Class finished. Everyone stood up, the teacher closed his books and put its in his bag. I took my phone and and put my earphones in my ears. Walking in the hallway while ignoring everyone. I went out, in front of the school for waiting Da Young-ah, my friend. I took my phone and wanted to text her when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and saw her, smiling. I smiled too and took off my one of my earphones.

" Hey Chingu! ~ She waved to me

- Annyeong Da Young-ah!

- What are you listening? She took one of my earphones and listened, Ah... You're in good mood!

- Yep, you can say it. Should we go now?

- Sure! "

I was listening with one earphone, she was listening with the other one. We live very close since she's my neighbour. I know Da Young since we're 10. She was new in our class, barely speaking korean since she was speaking french. I hardly tried to talk with her because I was learning french at this time. We became closer and she's now one of my best friend. She knows me like she knows herself and same for me. Da Young is a kind of shy with strangers, that's why she hasn't got many friends. We're somehow like twins. I'm just more extrovert.

We were walking to the bus stop when I saw my brother  Jungkook on the bench. He was with his earphones too, listening music, his eyes closed.

" So... what about you two? I glanced Da Young with a little smile

- W...what us? W...why? She blushed

- Did he send you a message? I gave him your phone number.

- Why! Ha, so it was you? I was wondering who could give him my phone number, especially when I haven't got many contacts!

- He likes you, you like him, I don't know why you're hiding if everyone knows it! Yah you! I shouted to Jungkook who opened his eyes with  a tired look, you can't do anything but  watching, ah! Looks like I'm the only one in this! Wait... Why am I doing things for you? I'm not in anymore, you both take care of it!

- When did I ask you help Noona? You just wanted to do things by your own, and even if Da Young Noona and I are friends, why are you inviting yourself in our business?

- Well fine! I'm not doing it anymore! You are just two little... Argh, don't even try to call me if there's a problem!

- The bus is here. "

We all went in the bus and sat on a seat. I was next to Da Young and Jungkook was behind us. We all waited until the bus stop by ours. We escorted Da Young to her house since she was alone and our house is next to hers. We returned home at 5 pm.

" We're home! We both shouted

- Neeh! ~ Wash your hands before coming in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter