Stare

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As every morning since few days, I wake up and prepare myself for school. This is already a bad day: my shirt is too small for me, my skirt doesn't fit me neither, my parents already went out and I woke up too late to take my breakfast. Since I was at my aunt's house, I'm thinking about moving out. A new environment is perfect for me. It's almost the end of the year and I'm in my second trimester. I'm more sensitive and I'm still throwing up. My mom said each pregnancy is different, maybe it's normal. I eat more and I didn't see Da Young since the fight with the other girls.

After school, I decided to wait her outside. Our timetable isn't so different so I expect her to finish at 4 pm as well. I saw her going out with a boy next to her who looked familiar. They were smiling and laughing together. This guy looked like Nam Joon. I walked to them with a suspicious face. They're always together.

" Unnie! You came back? She hugged me

- Yes, long time no see!

- You became prettier. Nam Joon teased me

- Lmao, is it a compliment?

- Sure, but what a waste, you're bigger...

- It's the baby... Don't you see? I put my hand on my belly

- Well...

- Unnie your hair is horrible, what about going to the hair-stylist?

- Mmh, you're surely right, it's been a while since I saw a hairdresser. I think it's a good idea.

- I'll take you there, my car is parked not so far.

- Fine, let's go. "

He drove to the hairdressing salon. It was pretty large. We came in and we went to the reception. A woman bowed and asked us what we wanted. Nam Joon decided to turn his hair on blond, Da Young wanted her hair to be cut and I just asked to do a blow-drying. Three hairdressers came to us and took over us. We sat on individual chair. My hair-stylist started by washing up my hair and started the blow-drying.

We paid and went out from the salon. We bought ice creams and Nam Joon left us at home by car. I took off my clothes and put my pajamas on. I made my homeworks, phoned Da Young and had my dinner with my family. The dinner was calm. I laid down on my bed right after and looked at my phone. My phone vibrated since I got a new message. It was Taehyung: " Are you sleeping? "I put my phone on the night table and closed my eyes.

The next day, I made a nice hairstyle, I prepared myself and went at school by bus with Da Young. When I went out from my house, I think I saw T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter