News

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes, waking up from this deep sleep, coming to the end of this dream, beginning another day in my life. I checked my phone to be sure nothing happened. I looked at the room, to be sure it's the good one. Last morning's memories were still haunting me. I was thinking about this and why Da Young didn't called me or texted me. Since Jungkook danced with many girls yesterday, she must've felt so much hurt, she was trusting him and loved him even if they weren't together. She trusted me when I told her he likes her. But everything has been brushed off by my brother. He is careless. But it's not my business. I prepared myself to go to school. I went down, greeted my family and went out. I saw Da Young walking in the street. I called her and went to her.

" Hey, how are you? I asked her. She looked like she cried

- I'm fine and you?

- Same, but why does it looks like you cried? Don't hide things from me.

- I... I didn't cry. 

- I know you better than you think.

- Why would I cry? I didn't cry.

- Moon Da Young, you can't lie to me.

-A..Actually... I'm angry. I'm angry, no, furious about Jungkook's behavior. He was looking at me while he was having fun. I really hated it! He knew my feelings for him, he's a such an ! I pretended that his behavior didn't mean to me but I suffered a lot... This love, I like him since so many years... He didn't see it. I'm an idiot, thinking something would change, I'm so screwed, I feel so bad! " She started to cry... I felt bad for her. She loved him since 4 years, but he didn't look at her properly. He made my best friend cry, I can't bear it.

I comforted her since she looked so wistful. We walked to our high school in silence. I was thinking about this, again. It took my whole mind. Taehyung go away from me.

We were walking together in the corridors when my eyes looked at someone. Like if it was attraction. I couldn't handle it. My eyes met someone's else eyes... I could recognize those eyes... His eyes. Taehyung's eyes. He had this little smirk on his face, like before. I was embarrassed. My heart was beating faster, I can't control this feeling. He waved to me with a big smile. Da Young saw the scene. She was a little speechless. 

" H..Hyerin-ah... Am I dreaming?

- W..Why?

- The kingka waved to us. Kim Taehyung waved to us. Wow.

- I.. I didn't see it. You must've dream. Let's go.

- B..But... "

I didn't tell anything to her. Since Da Young and I aren't in the same class, I had to let her go. I waved to her and made a little heart with my fingers since I could feel that her heart is still break. When I went in my classroom, I could understand that everyone was knocked out. After this kind of party, I think even 1 week isn't enough for healing us. I sat on my usual place, thinking about the wave and our glance. Then... I saw him enter in the classroom... Since when is he in our classroom? Perhaps I didn't pay attention to him since I don't have friends in this class. He met my eyes, again... And walked to me. I could feel my heart beat again... I looked somewhere else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter