" We know "

My Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up as usual and prepared myself. I ate and went to school with Da Young then I went in class. I could feel everyone's stare on me. They were curious: why did I throw up? I have to take care of my baby well. I know I have to be careful. I was walking to my desk when I saw Taehyung. He was laughing with his friends and some girls. I don't know how he'll feel when I'll have to announce him about my pregnancy. I sat next to him and tried to not disturb him. When the sport teacher came in the classroom, he told me to go in the nursery. I'll go there instead of doing sport. The nurse was waiting for me. She had pregnancy books on her desk.

" You're Hyerin right?

- Y..yes. 

- Nice to meet you, I'm the new nurse, Mrs Kim. You're expecting a baby right?

- Yes. Since few weeks.

- Sit down. So you're 16 years old, are you single?

- Yes, my baby's father is actually just a classmate.

- Ah, well you'll have to tell him.

- I don't know how I... Someone opened the door. It was Taehyung. He looked shocked. He walked to us with a speechless face. I could guess that he heard everything.

- You left your phone in the classroom. He handed it to me, are you pregnant?

- Yah Taehyung! How can you ask it like this! The nurse stood up.

- I'm asking you if you're pregnant! Why aren't you answering?!

- I...I'm... I could feel my tears falling down. He looked so furious, as if I took his life away.

- Taehyun-ah...you're the baby's father?

- Huh, I see... You're the kind of girl who plays hard to get but actually you're just ruining lives?

- Yah Taehyung, you're too harsh! Let's stop here, just get out and calm down, you're confused. She pushed him away and closed the door

- He's probably hating me... I whispered

​- No, no... He doesn't... He's just shocked... Actually, Taehyung is my son. I know him well, he wouldn't be so harsh with someone. He'll forgive you and take his responsibilities. He's like that, he's a kind boy. Don't cry darling...

- I don't want to be a bother... It's horrible... I didn't know it'd be so bad for him... 

- Lay down here. You look so tired and dizzy. I'll make you skip school today. Just rest a little since I'm going to call your parents. "

 

Taehyung's Point of View

I'm having a baby... She's pregnant... I'm too young. We're too young. I can't raise this baby. But I can't let her alone. She's as young as me and she's scared too. I could feel it. I can't let her go through this alone. It's time to take your responsibilities, Kim Taehyung. I came back home as usual and went in my room. I thought about how my parents did since they had my Hyung when they were very young. My mom was 19 years old and my dad was 21 years old. They went through so many things I can't describe it. But they did it, they succeeded and raised me and my brother well. I dialed Jungkook's number and called him because I don't have her number.

" Ah hello it's my brother's phone, he's taking a shower, who is it? Hyerin answered with a weird voice

- Kim Taehyung. Why is your voice like this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter