Chapter 16

The 12 bunnies

I'm going to admit I rushed this, so this chapter may be edited drastically (but will still keep th important stuff)... NOT EDITED AT THE SAME TIME :S

Also... GRACE WILL NOW BE KISSED!!!!!! Just a head's up ;P

 

*2 day skip (because why not)*

So I've been left out of the full ceremony making as I've called it. I've been banned from my backyard and closet, saying that it would ruin the surprise.

B.A.P. kept an eye on me, steering me away from my closet and backyard, instead getting me to play games with them.

Today was the day though, that I can finally see what my boys have been up to.

They pushed me into my bedroom and got Lay to put a blindfold on me and help me into the clothing.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Of course, though we may not have had time to have gotten to know each other yet, I honestly feel happy to be mating with you all."

"I'm glad." He tightened the dress behind me.

"Ok, we're done. I will now hold your arm and help you down the stairs and I'll take the blindfold off as we enter the backyard, deal?"

"Deal." I answer and we were on our way.

The walk was akward, as in I clung to Lay like a small child does their parents as we both stumbled to move me in this piece of fabric I'm going to guess is a dress.

"We're here, I'll take the mask off."

I felt Lay's hand behind my head and the mask fall off.

I opened my eyes and gasped in delight at what was infront of me.

My old, dusty backyard had been cleaned up with a white sheet on the floor with rose petals scattered on the sheet.

My boys were all stood at the front with a white veil hung over them, obscuring my vision of them slightly. The veil was hung on my old hanging baskets, which were attactched to a massive, old tree at the very bottom of my garden. The once dead flowers in the baskets were once again alive and bursting with reds, pinks and whites. There was a aile way for me to walk down and on each side were 2 white plastic chairs on either side to hold the younger B.A.P. boys and one empty chair for Yongguk as he made his way towards me and Lay.

"Go Lay, I'll take her from here."

I felt Lay's presence dissapear behind me and I saw his form move behind the veil.

I turned to Yongguk.

"So you're supposed to be my replaced father?"

"It seems so, I hope you don't mind."

"No no, you'd be an awesome father. One I would want."

He held his arm out for me to take.

"Then come along daugther, I have to hold in my pride as I watch you become a woman and hand you over to your 12 husbands."

"Now you say it like that..." We both burst out laughing and I took his offered arm and we slowly walked down the aile.

He turned to my ear and whispered.

"I'm guessing you haven't seen the dress yet, look at yourself."

I looked down and gasped yet again.

The dress was a pure white base in a mermaid shape with black roses curling around the bodice and trail. There was no straps, so it fell a little on the top (as it should) but it wasn't ual or anything, it still looked nice and pure. A little black belt went around my middle ending with a little intricate bow to tidy up the look.

"It's beautiful."

"The boys are certainly lucky."

I grinned and looked at the ending walk to the front.

The backyard smelt wonderful, like roses, peaches and...  Barbeque?

"Why does it smell like a barbeque here?" I whispered the Yongguk.

"We made you food for later on, we got Chanyeol to fry it with his tiny di- flame."

"Oh... OK... Thanks for that information." I felt a little akward now, but we had reached the veil and Yongguk detatched me from his arm.

"Good luck, daughter." He winked and took his seat.

I grinned and sipped under the veil.

There stood my 12 beautiful boys and a grinning Himchan. The boys were dressed in wonderful tuxedos in either black or grey (author's 'helpful' information: black for EXO-M, grey for EXO-K)

"You ready Grace?" Himchan asked.

"Of course, I can't wait." I grinned towards him before smiling brightly at MY 12 boys.

"Then I'll start with the ceremony."

(tuning out)....

"Grace." Himchan turned to me. "Do you take these men to be your lawfully wedded husbands?"

"I do."

"And men. Do you take this woman to be your one and only wife?"

"I do" The boys chorused.

"You may kiss the bride... And hurry, we don't have long left until the moon will leave it's highest point."

Xiumin stepped towards me first.

He grinned and whispered. "I may have not had long to get to know you as well as I want, but I love you." And he bent down and pressed his lips to mine.

...THERE WERE FREAKING FIREWORKS GOING OFF IN MY HEART... OH MAN...

The kiss broke too soon for my liking, but I knew I had eleven more men to get through...

(AS I SAID BEFORE, I RUSHED, SO IF YOU WANT MORE DETAIL HERE... LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS :D)

Lu Han wrapped his hands around my waist and gave me a very strong kiss.

"You are mine." He whispered as he let go and allowed Kris to step forward.

Kris... Kris just gave me a deep kiss, a wink and strutted off.

Crazy guy.

Suho looked a little unsure, so I innitiated the kiss. He gasped into my mouth, but settled and held me close for a little longer.

Lay honestly looked like a cherry with hair and I could see him shaking.

"Relax, my husband. We have bonded before for a reason, so don't be nervous." I tried to calm him. He smiled shakily and gave me a soft press on my lips and almost scurried off like a squirrel.

Baekhyun gave me a award winning grin and gave a soft peck to my lips and skipped off (I swear he and Chanyeol shared their sweets before they came on, they both look like hyper little boymen).

Chen gave his cat grin and spun me around once, giving me the height to bend down and kiss him softly.

And as I said before, Chanyeol also gave a award winning smile, a sweet peck to my lips and skipped off (just like Baekhyun).

Kyungsoo smiled his heart shaped angel smile and gave me a very very sweet kiss (I almost checked for cavaties).

Tao smiled softly, but he was almost as nervous as Lay, giving me a rushed kiss to my lips and scampered off.

Now Kai... Kai... I was a little worried for this kiss.

He had his seemingly glued on smirk as he strod confidently towards me.

"Now," I started. "Before you kiss me, I would just like to warn you if you want to taste the inside of my mouth, that is a large no."

"Be calm, my wife. I'm on my best behaviour today."

And t his word, a nice kiss from his plum lips and a confident stride away from me.

Sehun was my last man. He wasn't as nervous as Lay or Tao, but not as confident looking as Kris or Kai.

He gave me the shyest smile I have seen yet from him and bent to my level to gently take my lips in his.

He pulled away quickly and went to stand with his brothers.

"The moon is almost at it's peak, just five second left!" Himchan warned.

Five...

Four..

Three...

Two...

One...

The 12 boys howled in joy as a mist settled around them, blocking my view. I heard clothes ripping and animalistic snuffles and grunts.

The mist cleared and there stood 12 wolves (I'll describe them later, don't worry).

"And now Grace, it's your turn to take parts of their powers.

"I don't know how!" I felt a little panicked.

"It's OK, just follow your instinct." Himchan gave me a warm smile.

OK, let's do this!

 

EXO POV:

A rainbow mist settled around Grace as we listened for any sound of a problem. A small tug was felt in all the boys hearts and a smile was felt in each man as the felt Grace's presence in their heads.

You OK Grace? The boys asked.

Perfect thank you, I feel quite magical.

That's good, can you feel anything extra, other than the powers we have?

Um... I think so... Wait! Yes! It feels like... Like...

And black settled over the backyard, making everyone look up and turn to the evil presence.

"No! It's you!"

 

 

 

 

 

Honestly, please feel free to hate me ;P

I've got so many exams coming up (2months worth) but I'll try my hardest to get you all a new chapter, mark my words!! :)

Stay sane everyone :)